PDA

View Full Version : Carriguine Rucar Double Saber board?

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 10:05 PM
Well after my other thread im curious if anyone has found it yet?

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/1/1557/carriguine_rucar/

everyones been busy trying to get Black Heart but havent seen people rushing to get a Rucar

Edit: Btw Zack has one but I wasnt there to see him get the board so I dunno : p

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ArcanaSaber on 2007-02-03 19:09 ]</font>

ArcanaSaber
Feb 3, 2007, 11:04 PM
Mmm was just told that the board only drops if you do SS Dark Satelite >_> soooo that means anyone who has one now is a criminal!!

Kaydin
Feb 3, 2007, 11:52 PM
It hasn't been released yet.

darkfalz16
Feb 4, 2007, 12:26 AM
whoever says it hasnt been released yet is wrong it specifically says in the item database if the item is obtainable or not saying carriguine-rucar isnt out is like saying Crea Doubles or halarod isnt out doesnt mean u havent seen it frop doesnt mean its not out

RS
Feb 4, 2007, 12:45 AM
The database has chose to list items that were hacked.however they will be available in the future.

darkfalz16
Feb 4, 2007, 12:47 AM
yes i know this but if the item isnt available online it says it isnt u can look at carriguine it doesnt say anything

ArcanaSaber
Feb 4, 2007, 12:56 AM
yeah I get where your comin from, I mean very few people are carrying it around but I was hoping someone saw the board drop at least so confirm those werent hacked.

RS
Feb 4, 2007, 01:08 AM
Well,I guess that's the problem were going to have for a while until all S-Ranks are released. one person will say "It's out I found one", the next will want proof and then theres the "Hack Factor" which makes you think it's out.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RS on 2007-02-03 22:45 ]</font>

ArcanaSaber
Feb 4, 2007, 01:11 AM
yeah I remember when having more than 3 A weapons was Taboo and you were a hacker lol.

Zer0_ConvoY
Feb 4, 2007, 02:19 AM
On 2007-02-03 21:26, darkfalz16 wrote:
whoever says it hasnt been released yet is wrong it specifically says in the item database if the item is obtainable or not saying carriguine-rucar isnt out is like saying Crea Doubles or halarod isnt out doesnt mean u havent seen it frop doesnt mean its not out

hmm, might I suggest you look at the A grinders and the board for the svaltus sword? just so you know this item database isn't official, it is maintained by users, the user who posted it may not have made that note, or another saw it in use and noted that it was available, I donno either way, but I'm not gonna say this database is absolute

Reginaldo
Feb 4, 2007, 08:02 AM
Put is this way darkfalz16, it was first discovered on the US servers. Japan has had the S Hive for awhile now. Don't you think that is a bit odd.

On a side note the enemy part needed for the weapons does drop. That may be part of the confusion right there. Regardless, the board for the weapon does not drop at all, Japan doesn't even have it yet. End of story.

Neith
Feb 4, 2007, 09:17 AM
Didn't the Japanese Wiki say the board could drop from Lv85+ Carriguines? That would include Satellite of Darkness S.

It's probably not out, but I don't think anyone can say for sure.

Golto
Feb 4, 2007, 11:11 AM
Lol the Jpn haven't found it? Then why do they have an entry for it at Jpn psu wiki? I've been saying for day 1 hive s was released on Us this can drop but i'm getting tired of all the nay-sayers. Didn't all the people with hacked sranks get banned? So if you see someone with this weapon now its not hacked correct?

Phetty
Feb 4, 2007, 11:21 AM
Has anyone seen this on the 360 version yet? Since its the only unhacked version itll be the only place to truly know whats out yet.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 4, 2007, 12:55 PM
anyone who was reported for hacking got banned, that does not equate all hackers or people with hacks getting banned.

THE JACKEL

Nayte
Feb 4, 2007, 01:23 PM
On 2007-02-04 08:21, Phetty wrote:
Has anyone seen this on the 360 version yet? Since its the only unhacked version itll be the only place to truly know whats out yet.

Thats what you think.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Feb 4, 2007, 02:00 PM
For the last time, this isn't out yet. The JP server has had the HIVE for over two months now, yet they haven't found the board at all? I for one have never seen a picture of it from the JP server, and a rather large fuss is usually made when they discover a new S-Rank.

Just because it is listed on the Wiki does not mean it is true. Look at PSUPedia. We have some things that are not 100% accurate, and other things that are entirely speculation. The JP Wiki is no different.

Until someone shows a picture saying "So-And-So Received [B.] Carriguine-Rucar 10*," I won't believe it is out.

Golto
Feb 4, 2007, 02:28 PM
Wouldn't the only person who has the item now be banned if it wasn't a drop? I'm sure he has been reported numerous times by now.

Reginaldo
Feb 4, 2007, 04:23 PM
There's alot more then one person with that weapon and most likely they get out of being reported by claiming they found all of the parts for it. As the topic creator said just about everyone playing the hive are simply looking for the black heart unit. Otherwise I'd be doing board hunts all day for this weapon.

Unless I see a screenshot saying "So-and-so received [B] Carriguine Rucar" I refuse to believe that it drops because I know everyone who has this weapon isn't just playing on the ps2. Theres no reason not to screenshot such a rare event happening.

Please, prove me wrong, I'd love to have that weapon after all. >.>

ZodiacNKnight
Feb 4, 2007, 06:49 PM
On 2007-02-03 21:26, darkfalz16 wrote:

Are you willing to bet your life on the database?
PSO-World has as much of a clue as PSUpedia...
...and PSUpedia doesn't always have their facts right.

The information for the 85+ drop originates from the PSU Bible.
Since that source is a book it became outdated the minute it was printed.
Online gameplay changes within every update so specific data can be altered at any given time.
PSO-world's item database can become worthless if PSU went through an entire stats overall for every item.

Just because the book confirms the board can be dropped at 85+ doesn't mean it's available yet nor that it's subject for change.
If the JP servers do not have it then the EU servers do not have it either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-02-04 15:53 ]</font>

Lyrise
Feb 4, 2007, 06:56 PM
I'll say this. Over on the JP version, it's out. HOWEVER, not many have been made because the drop rates on all the parts are heinously low.

I'm probably going to sound like a bigot for even saying this, but you guys have not had HIVE S for 2 weeks. I highly doubt anyone could get all the materials necessary to build this thing within that timeframe. That said, any you see now, you can safely assume are hacked.

Golto
Feb 4, 2007, 07:10 PM
From what i've heard there are not nearly as many jpn players spamming hive s as in the US servers. They are too busy spamming Lab S2 or the other s2 co-op missions. I see too many ppl to count at the hive starting gate at peak hours on US server can you say that ont he Jpn one?

Lyrise
Feb 4, 2007, 07:16 PM
It's died down now, yes. But at the time of its release, it was very popular just like it is over on the US servers now.

But that's not the issue anymore, because of the time difference. Even when it was popular, few were ever successfully built, and it took approximately a month before 1 even popped up. But hey, if someone is that lucky on the US servers to come up with 15 photons, 15 Goldania, 3 Junoarin, 2 Carriguine Blades, the board, AND successfully synth it within those 9 days and within the economy I've heard so much about, more power to them, and well deserved congratulations.

Itsuki
Feb 4, 2007, 07:21 PM
Simply put, even with all the people spamming it. There shouldn't be more than 1, maybe 2 in circulation. And likely, it'd take an entire group of people hunting just to make one. Not just one person alone hunting.

So if you see any, 99% chance it was hacked.

Ryna
Feb 4, 2007, 07:26 PM
Just to clear the matter up, is the board for this item obtainable from the first S-Rank Hive mission?

Lyrise
Feb 4, 2007, 07:28 PM
The only way to get the board is from a lv85+ Carriguine. So yes, it's in the first S-HIVE mission, and ONLY the first one, seeing as there are no Carriguines in the 2nd.

Ryna
Feb 4, 2007, 07:33 PM
On 2007-02-04 16:28, Lyrise wrote:
The only way to get the board is from a lv85+ Carriguine. So yes, it's in the first S-HIVE mission, and ONLY the first one, seeing as there are no Carriguines in the 2nd.

Are there any missions out that have a level 80 Carriguine on the Japanese servers? I would expect a level 85+ drop to fit in the usual 80 to 99 bracket. Also, would you happen to know the base success rate for the board?

Itsuki
Feb 4, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-02-04 16:33, Ryna wrote:

On 2007-02-04 16:28, Lyrise wrote:

Are there any missions out that have a level 80 Carriguine on the Japanese servers? I would expect a level 85+ drop to fit in the usual 80 to 99 bracket. Also, would you happen to know the base success rate for the board?

Right now, the only place Carriguine even spawns on the JP server is Hive 1.

Lyrise
Feb 4, 2007, 07:48 PM
I can't give an exact value, but IIRC, it should be exactly the same as the Crea doubles. Makes sense given that they're both 10 stars, both are Kubara, use the same base materials, and both will suffer the same PA penalty too.

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-02-04 16:48, Lyrise wrote:
I can't give an exact value, but IIRC, it should be exactly the same as the Crea doubles. Makes sense given that they're both 10 stars, both are Kubara, use the same base materials, and both will suffer the same PA penalty too.

PA penalty?

That said about the drop rate good luck 1/1000 chance plus failure rate, not gonna happen anytime soon.

Ryna
Feb 4, 2007, 07:53 PM
Thank you. That should be enough information to create an entry for the board.

Itsuki
Feb 4, 2007, 08:16 PM
On 2007-02-04 16:52, MaximusLight wrote:

PA penalty?

That said about the drop rate good luck 1/1000 chance plus failure rate, not gonna happen anytime soon.

All melee kubara weapons get -10% damage with PAs.

MaximusLight
Feb 4, 2007, 08:18 PM
On 2007-02-04 17:16, Itsuki-chan wrote:

PA penalty?

good too know.

Soukosa
Feb 4, 2007, 09:14 PM
On 2007-02-04 17:18, MaximusLight wrote:

On 2007-02-04 17:16, Itsuki-chan wrote:

PA penalty?

good too know.

Is there something significant about kubara melee weapons that would make this necessary that I'm not seeing?

Lyrise
Feb 4, 2007, 10:17 PM
Fact that most Kubara weapons have significantly lower requirements, and also, a lot easier to cough up the materials too (assuming an economy like on the Japanese servers); after all, its a lot easier to acquire Kubara wood than it is to get the other types, especially Volna for the S graded stuff.

Itsuki
Feb 4, 2007, 11:55 PM
On 2007-02-04 19:17, Lyrise wrote:
Fact that most Kubara weapons have significantly lower requirements, and also, a lot easier to cough up the materials too (assuming an economy like on the Japanese servers); after all, its a lot easier to acquire Kubara wood than it is to get the other types, especially Volna for the S graded stuff.

This is an important fact I think, when comparing the two economies. On the JP server, kubara wood is like... 500 meseta. Meaning synthing kubara isn't an expensive endeavor.

wlsn22
Feb 5, 2007, 12:48 AM
what does a Carriguine look like

MaximusLight
Feb 5, 2007, 12:51 AM
On 2007-02-04 20:55, Itsuki-chan wrote:

On 2007-02-04 19:17, Lyrise wrote:

This is an important fact I think, when comparing the two economies. On the JP server, kubara wood is like... 500 meseta. Meaning synthing kubara isn't an expensive endeavor.

There is also the grinding potential that they have, which easily makes upe for the difference in the long run.

Neith
Feb 5, 2007, 12:45 PM
So, it is out? More excuse to spam the hell out of Hive S then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I wasn't aware of the PA penalty, but it's fair. Might have to get hunting this then, though I dread to think what the droprate is for the Board... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif