PDA

View Full Version : Extra Mode and CASTs

Kazuma-kun
Feb 4, 2007, 10:24 AM
i have a female cast and i was wondering how do you use SUV,s do you have to buy it or does it come with experience.
another thing is is there anyother things svailable in extra mode thats not in story mode i know of other shops and extra rooms buyt how come you cant talk to anybody its really unusuall.

Kazuma-kun
Feb 4, 2007, 10:30 AM
im on level 7 i think if its got to do with exp

R2D6battlebot
Feb 4, 2007, 10:41 AM
i dont play much extra mode, but online you have to buy a Unit from the GRM shop on Parum, and you still cant use SUVs until you are level 20 or higher. The unit you buy determines which SUV it is, and it goes into the Extra Slot on your armor, so make sure your armor has one.

Kazuma-kun
Feb 4, 2007, 10:45 AM
cool ill take that in hehe i cant stop laughing i made my cast have a very high pitched voice its so funny and called her sarah mcdoogle frtom Love Hina

Zorafim
Feb 4, 2007, 01:18 PM
If you get an S rank in certain missions, they will give you a certain SUV. I don't know which missions give which SUVs, though. Really, you're better off with hp / restore. A Dus Robado or a Renkai does the same thing an SUV would do anyway.

OdinTyler
Feb 6, 2007, 10:29 AM
You have to S rank 4 different missions. One of the missions gives you two. There are 5 total SUVs you can get offline & Absolute Zero is NOT one of the missions that gives an SUV. Can someone put up a link naming all of the missions? I cant remember them all offhand. I can describe the missions tho:

1. Cargo Train Rescue (thats the name) - The train mission
2. The Endrum Collective Mission
3. The Lv40 or 45 mission on Moatoob where youre in the desert. Not the Lv60 ones. That one gives you 2 SUVs
4. Damn, forgot the last one!

Anyway, someone will put up a link Im sure. I will say that its hard to be a Cast offline. You must be Lv20 to use one & when you do win the item by S ranking the right missions, you equip it into your Extra Slot (gotta have one on your armor, B or higher). Then youre good to go!