PDA

View Full Version : Do we know what items are coming?

Fredrick
Feb 4, 2007, 01:14 PM
I was under the impression that there is still some content in the game that hasn't been unlocked. Well has the game been hacked or anything yet so we know what's coming? Or is it still a complete mystery?

I'm really dissapointed at the lack of "rare items" items in this game. I really want to see the classics back, like the SJS and heaven punisher. Or at least weapons that are similar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fredrick on 2007-02-04 10:16 ]</font>

Dhylec
Feb 4, 2007, 01:28 PM
The slow release of item & content is a money making strategy & to prolong the game. There is no use complaining about that now. If you have been playing up until now, you should have understood this concept, right?

Zorafim
Feb 4, 2007, 01:29 PM
I kind of like the fact that things are slowly being released, I don't know why.

Fredrick
Feb 4, 2007, 01:31 PM
On 2007-02-04 10:28, Dhylec wrote:
The slow release of item & content is a money making strategy & to prolong the game. There is no use complaining about that now. If you have been playing up until now, you should have understood this concept, right?

....Uhm no. I dont even have the game yet.And im not sure I want it either.

Retehi
Feb 4, 2007, 01:34 PM
If you want Heaven's Punisher, and SJS, go play PSO.

Fredrick
Feb 4, 2007, 01:49 PM
Right because so many people are on PSO now.

dudeanonymous
Feb 4, 2007, 01:53 PM
On 2007-02-04 10:34, Retehi wrote:
If you want Heaven's Punisher, and SJS, go play PSO.

had them forever...PSU is new and fun...

UnknownFox
Feb 4, 2007, 04:04 PM
i love the slow release of everything it keeps me into the game and away form getting burned out cuz there is always something to work for or look forward to.

Rashiid
Feb 4, 2007, 04:13 PM
PSU is a revolutionized PSO, all new stuff and game concept, dont expect every item from PSO to come back, cauz this isnt a continuation, its a whole new game

note: PC/PS2 is finacially in the dumps, so if u want everything by lvl 5, do that

360: 100% legit, if ur the hard working type

Golto
Feb 4, 2007, 04:16 PM
Lol 360 isn't 100% legit. People did so item duping.

Ravennittes
Feb 4, 2007, 05:45 PM
That was only available to do on the Beta version. There is only one glitch that will be fixed soon enough, which is the board recovery glitch.

Rashiid
Feb 4, 2007, 11:04 PM
On 2007-02-04 13:16, Golto wrote:
Lol 360 isn't 100% legit. People did so item duping.

well, besides the board glitch/exploit/cheat (whatever u call it, its still a punk-ass move), theres nothing dupable, mi amigo

Golto
Feb 4, 2007, 11:06 PM
I won't get into the exact process but a few weeks ago item duping was possible on 360. Think swimsuit glitch but different.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 4, 2007, 11:07 PM
There is quite a bit of content still locked. We've only seen maybe 1/20th of the content thus far. Maybe even more than that exists.

How do I know? Well, good question. Don't ask, don't tell.

Crosisomega
Feb 5, 2007, 02:11 AM
I like the fact that everything is being released in stages. It keeps things fresh and like Flame said it gives us new things to look forward to. I cant tell you how many times ive talked with friends on the Japanese server telling me what they got in their update and me being all antsy waiting for when I can sink my nerdy little teeth into it :B

Mistle22
Feb 5, 2007, 03:40 AM
If everything was released straight away, the game would burn out very quickly. It's smart of SEGA to slowly release new content, because it makes playing the game alot more enjoyable.

And if you don't like PSU because it doesn't include "old school" weapons, get over it. PSU is a whole new game, therefore there is going to be a whole lot of new weapons aswell. Some equally as awesome as PSO's, some even better. We'll just have to wait and see.