PDA

View Full Version : Rappy suit?

dudeanonymous
Feb 4, 2007, 01:26 PM
where could someone get the cast part for the rappy suit? is there any lagit way to obtain it yet? I really don't know and would like to, could someone help me out?

Zorafim
Feb 4, 2007, 01:28 PM
It isn't out yet. Sorry.

natewifi
Feb 4, 2007, 01:31 PM
I dont think its out. It looks like it wont be out in U.S. servers for awhile, perhaps a few months (I could be wrong).

dudeanonymous
Feb 4, 2007, 01:37 PM
thanks for the info. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I just wanted to know...

CelestialBlade
Feb 4, 2007, 03:05 PM
I don't think it's on the JP servers yet, so that's at least 2 months of a wait : I'm waiting for better outfits, too.

Kelevra
Feb 4, 2007, 03:45 PM
how are all the pictures of it, including the colors of each kind, all text in english?

dudeanonymous
Feb 4, 2007, 09:33 PM
On 2007-02-04 12:45, Kelevra wrote:
how are all the pictures of it, including the colors of each kind, all text in english?

I have no idea...

CelestialBlade
Feb 4, 2007, 10:16 PM
To my understanding, the models are *in* the game's data, we just don't have access to them yet. You can see them via hacking, but they have no description and you cannot equip them.

Ryna
Feb 4, 2007, 10:18 PM

An anonymous contributor submitted several clothing pictures over the last few days.

From what I understand, the clothing data exists in offline mode, so any clothing items can be created for use in that mode.

Itsuki
Feb 4, 2007, 11:32 PM
On 2007-02-04 19:18, Ryna wrote:

An anonymous contributor submitted several clothing pictures over the last few days.

From what I understand, the clothing data exists in offline mode, so any clothing items can be created for use in that mode.

Its rather easily hackable offline if you had the items to do it. I would originally say that it was probably done there, except for one fact. I don't think that the name is in the database offline. Though perhaps it is on the US version, I just know it isn't on the JP version. You hack it, and its a piece of clothing with no name that you can equip. Also, offline, the multiple colors don't actually change the color of the outfit.

Rashiid
Feb 4, 2007, 11:41 PM
i think it looks rediculous....but hey, who cares about my opinion, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

dudeanonymous
Feb 5, 2007, 12:46 AM
On 2007-02-04 20:41, Rashiid wrote:
i think it looks rediculous....but hey, who cares about my opinion, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I want it because it looks rediculous...lol

Retsuya
Feb 5, 2007, 03:26 AM
why not wear a Rappy suit when Rappy hunting?
I plan on equiping the Rappy suit and Safety hearts. I call this combination the "AKA Pimp suit" XP
(I might also be using Tengohs bow in this occation)
NOW I LOOK MORE REDICULOUS HAHAH... XP

Kelevra
Feb 5, 2007, 10:38 AM
mmmmm F teh rappy suit the evorse armor is givin me a robo boner. I want it!!!!!