PDA

View Full Version : Edge magazine gives PSU 9 out of 10

Mugenakuma
Feb 4, 2007, 04:26 PM
Below is a link to the short PSU review I snapped from Edge magazine where they gave it a 9 out of 10. Once again it's nice to see PSU getting the respect and scores it deserves. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2774/ppc00432gl7.th.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ppc00432gl7.jpg)

Rashiid
Feb 4, 2007, 04:32 PM
nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

whats Edge Magazine again? :laugh:

Mugenakuma
Feb 4, 2007, 04:38 PM
lol ya it's some UK Magazine I found at Barnes and Noble bookstore. Here's there homepage link: http://www.edge-online.co.uk/

Nayte
Feb 4, 2007, 04:41 PM
Im not bashing PSU but no way does the game deserve 9 out of 10. I wonder what the gave games like Gears of War and Zelda because if they got nines...well...that says alot about how "fair" their ratings and reviews are.

PJ
Feb 4, 2007, 04:49 PM
I'd say PSU deserves that score. Easily.

Esufer
Feb 4, 2007, 04:53 PM
Edge Magazine is awesomeo pretentious as well. They usually rank games like Metal Gear Solid and stuff lower than you'd expect. It's a veeehy posh magazine.

Not nearly enough pictures either.

Cerberus1981
Feb 4, 2007, 04:57 PM
Edge is known for being ruthless when it comes to high scores, a 9/10 score is a rariety and high praise indeed.

Most reviews I've seen for PSU have been no higher than 5 or 6 out of 10.

Nayte
Feb 4, 2007, 05:03 PM
On 2007-02-04 13:53, Reigast wrote:
They usually rank games like Metal Gear Solid and stuff lower than you'd expect.

Right, and everyone hear agrees that metal gear solid is a worse game than PSU then? i sure dont. I know reviews dont mean much but come on. I bought offcial mags were bad enough.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 4, 2007, 05:06 PM
On 2007-02-04 13:26, Mugenakuma wrote:
Below is a link to the short PSU review I snapped from Edge magazine where they gave it a 9 out of 10. Once again it's nice to see PSU getting the respect and scores it deserves. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2774/ppc00432gl7.th.jpg (http://img59.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ppc00432gl7.jpg)

God Karen looks hot in that pic. But then again, she's always hot... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Rashiid
Feb 4, 2007, 05:26 PM
poor koltova.....

Weakness
Feb 4, 2007, 06:18 PM
They dissed FF XI? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif Nah, they lost all creditability to me after that.

All though they did see the good sides to PSU (i.e. being able to drop in and out of parties), but they missed all of the bad sides. Things like the slow content release schedule, horrible story (seriously, FF XI had like 50 different stories going on, and they were all at least pretty decent), also the extreme ease of this game is a plus and minus.

l0c0dantes
Feb 4, 2007, 07:09 PM
If its a current review, why would they care about a content release schdule. Theres alot online now

Grand_Rider
Feb 4, 2007, 07:15 PM
The way they phrased it, it's fitting. The reasons behind their perspective are sound, I couldn't fault the reviewer other than he/she didn't make light of any of the game's problems. But this is high praise indeed. Edge carries a lot of clout in my circle.

I hope this brings more players to the game.

Palefire
Feb 4, 2007, 07:38 PM
On 2007-02-04 15:18, Weakness wrote:
They dissed FF XI? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif Nah, they lost all creditability to me after that.

All though they did see the good sides to PSU (i.e. being able to drop in and out of parties), but they missed all of the bad sides. Things like the slow content release schedule, horrible story (seriously, FF XI had like 50 different stories going on, and they were all at least pretty decent), also the extreme ease of this game is a plus and minus.

They probably think that FFXI has a lot to live up to (it does) and could be a lot better than it was. (it certainly could be) Let's face the facts, here: the game really doesn't break any new ground, whereas PSU does.

Longtime powergamer veterans have been gaming so long that they've gotten stuck in such a rut that they really can't think outside the box. I for one am glad Edge can and quite rightly acknowledge that PSU stands out in a sea of EverQuest/WoW/FF clones.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 4, 2007, 07:42 PM
On 2007-02-04 16:38, Palefire wrote:

I for one am glad Edge can and quite rightly acknowledge that PSU stands out in a sea of EverQuest/WoW/FF clones.

I agree.

Sinue_v2
Feb 4, 2007, 07:47 PM
I honestly wouldn't have given PSU anything more than a 7.5. It's a fun game - and really, 3/4's of the way to a perfect ten isn't that bad. However it's missing (or is lacking in) a few vital components - polish, balance, and inspiration being among them.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 4, 2007, 07:52 PM
On 2007-02-04 16:47, Sinue_v2 wrote:
I honestly wouldn't have given PSU anything more than a 7.5. It's a fun game - and really, 3/4's of the way to a perfect ten isn't that bad. However it's missing (or is lacking in) a few vital components - polish, balance, and inspiration being among them.

Polish? You polish this game anymore and the PS2 will freeze and the 360 will be as bad as the PS2, and not just half as bad.

Balance? Hunters got nerfed, Rangers got Buffed, and Forces remain overpowered. It's fine.

Inspiration? Well, i'll let you have that one because I agree.

Neith
Feb 4, 2007, 10:08 PM
Edge is a very respectable magazine, read by a lot of the games industry, so it's really nice to see a good review for PSU.

Edit: Don't even start on HU's getting nerfed (or more to the point- why the hell did RA's get buffed Shotguns) either. >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-02-04 19:09 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Feb 4, 2007, 11:08 PM
Polish? You polish this game anymore and the PS2 will freeze and the 360 will be as bad as the PS2, and not just half as bad.

Horse shit. I'm not talking about purely graphical polish (though that would have been nice as well). I'm takling about things like making sure the lip movement synchs to the voice.. (or maybe, actually, having someone there to direct the VA's in their roles - which Brian Sommer, the voice of Megashi, confirmed they didn't have)... like forming an interesting and cohesive storyline with believable and likable characters... like giving the players more freedom to explore and far more unique areas TO explore (everything is recycled, and "new content" often equates to just higher difficulty levels for already released areas). Some of the "new" areas even recycle maps of previous areas with maybe a pallet swap at best. The game feels very "boxy" as it is, and I'm sure they could have easily kept the sensation of freeroaming (even if instanced) while still offering the fast-travel option for those who liked the idea of just warping to an area and killing things. Waay better sound effects would have also been nice. Am I the only one who is dissapointed that the lightning techs (expecially the larger ones) aren't accompanied by an even halfway decent sounding boom of thunder?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-02-04 20:13 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Feb 4, 2007, 11:10 PM
I never use the Zonde-line so I don't really care what they sound like...

Almalexia
Feb 4, 2007, 11:12 PM

FFXI is trash and quite possibly has the worst online community in the MMO market. I put 4 years in that mess. Most people like it cause they get to be as dirty as they can to other players >_>.

Mugenakuma
Feb 4, 2007, 11:16 PM
I agree Almalexia. I too spent a lot of time playing FFXI and WoW. Neither of these games fulfilled my desires like PSU. PSU obviously isn't perfect, however when considering how new the game is and the frequent quality updates (yup I like 'em) I feel PSU has quite a bit more life.

Sinue_v2
Feb 4, 2007, 11:19 PM
So just because it doesn't affect you means it doesn't matter?

Come on now...

I never use the shop system to look for goods, but that doesn't mean it's ok for Sonic Team to have slacked (badly) in that area just because it never affects me. It sure as hell doesn't mean I shouldn't deduct points from my personal score of the game just because it "doesn't affect me".

The game has some serious quality issues - on multiple levels. Period.

PJ
Feb 4, 2007, 11:34 PM
On 2007-02-04 20:19, Sinue_v2 wrote:

Opinion.

Rashiid
Feb 4, 2007, 11:36 PM
only issue i find is Dammegid 21+'s animation; its in mid-air....i cant even aim it anymore! :cryz:
o well, guess i hafta get normal Megid to replace it for 4 dark things on mah rod....

Weakness
Feb 4, 2007, 11:46 PM
On 2007-02-04 20:12, Almalexia wrote:

FFXI is trash and quite possibly has the worst online community in the MMO market. I put 4 years in that mess. Most people like it cause they get to be as dirty as they can to other players >_>.

If you played it for four years, there must have been something you liked about it. I'm not saying FF XI was perfect or anything, end game drama, monopolies, gil sellers, there were plenty of problems. But FF XI had far, far, far more good things then bad.

Alas PSU cannot say the same. I like this game a lot, I had very high hopes for it when it came out... but there are more flaws then perks in this game.

Almalexia
Feb 5, 2007, 12:06 AM
Yes there was a lot of things I liked that kept me around so long, one being the job system. It was well done. I wont go into further detail about my feelings on the game, but I hold PSU in high regard over it. I was waiting for PSU to come badly "save me from FFXI ST. . .".

I only wish ST's work ethics(style of customer service) were the same if not better than SE's.

PJ
Feb 5, 2007, 12:30 AM
On 2007-02-04 20:46, Weakness wrote:

Alas PSU cannot say the same. I like this game a lot, I had very high hopes for it when it came out... but there are more flaws then perks in this game.

I really don't understand how anyone can justify playing this damn game if there are more bad things than good things in a game. That's just fucking ridiculous.

Sychosis
Feb 5, 2007, 12:46 AM
On 2007-02-04 21:30, PJ wrote:

I really don't understand how anyone can justify playing this damn game if there are more bad things than good things in a game. That's just fucking ridiculous.

QFT.

juno-6
Feb 5, 2007, 03:27 AM
On 2007-02-04 21:30, PJ wrote:

Agreed. And i also left FF11 for PSU and im VERY satisfied. Theres an old thread on here...(one of my 1st posts)....that basically asked what would you have liked to see in PSU, btw this was like 2 weeks after it came outand ppl were disappointed with the lack of content. Anyways, the only thing killing me about the game was the lack of story quests/strategy-type missions not just kill 3 blocks then fight boss/more worlds/cities..if it had this it would have matched FF11...,but then PSU got exactly that with the Guardians missions, Party Missions, and Moatoob/Hive being unlocked. I am ephing content with this game. Happy on every level because i understand its an MMO and you cant have GoW type graphics which is the only thign missing now. K, bye.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: juno-6 on 2007-02-05 00:33 ]</font>

Mistle22
Feb 5, 2007, 03:47 AM
Nice to see a good review for PSU, it really deserves better reviews. Most of the ones I see range from 4-6's :/

Xtasisanu
Feb 5, 2007, 04:00 AM
Its been getting good reviews all around, and it just started out so im sure somewhere down the line something big will happen to set it off in either a good or bad direction.

I put faith into it because it has potential... :/

hyperacute
Feb 5, 2007, 04:07 AM
Would be interesting to see how Edge differs in content across the pond. I'm a UK Edge reader and PSU scored 6/10 over here (issue 171, January 2007). It's not as if they slated the game, far from it, but the offline play was deemed rather pointless and there was a critique that the online game is rather lacking in "personality" compared to PSO.

Personally, I quite like PSU. Much preferred the designs in PSO but PSU has a lot going for it. Especially as so few games companies cater for players looking for some proper arcade style fun in an online games as supposed to clicking repeatedly on some enemy ripped off from Tolkein and hoping that your stats are higher.

Shaidar
Feb 5, 2007, 04:14 AM
PSU stands out yesh, and as more content will get released, it'll only get better. ST should of unlocked more content when it first was released though. :/

As for the singleplayer story mode, I try to look at it as an extra bonus. Not many "pure" online games feature a singleplayer mode, and this one is actually playable and, heck, pretty fun due to the already awesome gameplay.

Xtasisanu
Feb 5, 2007, 04:18 AM
On 2007-02-05 01:07, hyperacute wrote:
Would be interesting to see how Edge differs in content across the pond. I'm a UK Edge reader and PSU scored 6/10 over here (issue 171, January 2007). It's not as if they slated the game, far from it, but the offline play was deemed rather pointless and there was a critique that the online game is rather lacking in "personality" compared to PSO.

Personally, I quite like PSU. Much preferred the designs in PSO but PSU has a lot going for it. Especially as so few games companies cater for players looking for some proper arcade style fun in an online games as supposed to clicking repeatedly on some enemy ripped off from Tolkein and hoping that your stats are higher.

PSU sucked compared to the offline playablity of PSO, I mean you didn't have to play five chapters in to have severly limited options on creating a character... and you could play offline multiplayter... The only reason you would really buy the game would to play online... otherwise... time better spend playing FF 12

ShadowDragon28
Feb 5, 2007, 06:44 AM
*here's the sound of far too many people continuing to beat a dead horse* uuuh yeah... Anyways...
I rather agree with that short article and score for PSU.

With all the added missions/areas, cool story eps, special missions like Bruce's Dungeon (and hopefully more to come), new clothing, and awesome holiday lobbies and huntin for special rappies, teaming up with people, making your own weps, armor, items, and overall monster slayin' *fun* (when not grinding excessively/obsessively);

In this long-time gamer's opinion, PSU deserves a 9.

drakkula
Feb 5, 2007, 07:27 AM
come on, what game would u replace PSU for? PSU has the best gameplay an online game has ever had! Try all these mmprpg's with their CLICK-CLICK DIABLO GAME PLAY STYLE....Oh i just cant stand them.

FFXI could be nice, but for people who have a life to live, work, study, girlfriend, family etc etc....ffxi doesnt seem to be a good choice.....

PSU has a good amount of content now, I personally think Sega should advertise the game and, why not?=], re-release it again.

Imagine yourself starting playing PSU today, with all the missions available atm and lvl cap70, Expert Class.......cool stuff, isnt?

aaaaa I almost forgot, on the top of all that, Sega is banning hackers now=]....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drakkula on 2007-02-05 04:29 ]</font>

Kazuma-kun
Feb 5, 2007, 08:47 AM
PSU is a good game i have it myslelf got it with my new 3V online visa card http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif just started playing last tuesday already on chapter 5 and also playing Extra mode too (YAAAAYY!!!!!) its a really good game if your into RPG games with non-stop battling and extra's too. so i would give ot a 9 or 10 out of 10 too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.
ja ne matta ne

Vhex
Feb 5, 2007, 08:51 AM
I wish all the major reviewers gave PSU a second play. It really is an amazing game once the content got unlocked. Most of you phycologically were put into thinking it wasn't due to the inial lack of love by the major reviewers. After we received all this content, PSU became 90% better.

BTW: FFXI and WoW can go fuck itselves, I don't have time for that shit. I want to play a game, not have to actually WORK.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vhex on 2007-02-05 05:54 ]</font>

Kelevra
Feb 5, 2007, 10:07 AM
OMG gears of war wasnt that good shutup

Sychosis
Feb 5, 2007, 10:26 AM
On 2007-02-05 07:07, Kelevra wrote:
OMG gears of war wasnt that good shutup

People have these things called "opinions."

GreenArcher
Feb 5, 2007, 10:31 AM
On 2007-02-05 05:51, Vhex wrote:
BTW: FFXI and WoW can go fuck itselves, I don't have time for that shit. I want to play a game, not have to actually WORK.

Every MMO can be played in a way where the game turns into "work", and it's actually very easy to accomplish this in PSU.

Errorrrr
Feb 5, 2007, 12:46 PM
Remember... PSU isn't a MMO... it's only a MO. On the plus side. Gamebrink (a pretty big import game review site gave it a 90/100.

Also, the giant Japanese game review publisher Famitsu gave it a 35/40... Those proves that this game is afterall a very good game. The majority of the US publishers tend to give Asian MMO or MO a bad review. I think they are biased.

http://www.gamebrink.com/playstation-2/1962-Phantasy_Star_Universe-info.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Errorrrr on 2007-02-05 09:46 ]</font>

Almalexia
Feb 5, 2007, 12:52 PM
On 2007-02-05 07:31, Green_Archer3 wrote:

Every MMO can be played in a way where the game turns into "work", and it's actually very easy to accomplish this in PSU.

You haven't tried to gain a lvl after 65 in FFXI then lol. Playing it hardcore or casually, it doesn't matter, you WILL spent 8hr+ trying to get 1 lvl. You WILL spend hours synthing enough stuff to make decent money.

REAL MMOs are designed to soak up time.

Nayte
Feb 5, 2007, 01:18 PM
On 2007-02-05 09:52, Almalexia wrote:

On 2007-02-05 07:31, Green_Archer3 wrote:

You haven't tried to gain a lvl after 65 in FFXI then lol. Playing it hardcore or casually, it doesn't matter, you WILL spent 8hr+ trying to get 1 lvl. You WILL spend hours synthing enough stuff to make decent money.

Don't lie... Thats an over exageration. 8 hours to get a party?(melees only) sure, but not to level with a party. Unless the party is bad of course.

Anyway, i stand by my opinion that PSU is not worthy of a 9/10, 90% etc. If you seriously compared this to other games with scores like this, you might agree. Thats if you don't let your fanboism for the PS series get in the way.

omegapirate2k
Feb 5, 2007, 02:58 PM
Let's try and remember that quite a bit more content was available when it was released in EU, rather than what was available when it was released in NA, even more so with Japan (Atleast with the 360 version) alot of the negative reviews of PSU came from the lack of online content available on release.

Sinue_v2
Feb 5, 2007, 03:31 PM

Opinion.

Well, some people can honestly look you in the eye and tell you poop tastes delicious. It's their opinion after all.

Sorry, but honestly I can't believe you're blind to the games flaws. Maybe it's a western perspective - but most of the people here as well can see them also. Most of us are complaining about the same things. Just because you like the game doesn't mean you can't acknowladge them.

8 hours to get a party?(melees only) sure, but not to level with a party.

8-10 hours to get a party is realistic for FFXI. Expecially if you're just "LFG" at higher levels. It depends on your class though... WHM's, BLM's, BLU, BRD, ext - they usually pick up parties in less than 2-3 hours from what I've seen. Certain melee's can find a party in around 8 - whereas a lot of them (such as Rangers since the nerf, Dragoons, Monks anywhere outside of the endgame areas, ext) may end up waiting much much longer. Even when you do find a party - generally they're going to last about 2-8 fights and then dissipate. Even within a linkshell this is a problem, I've seen, since I recall several times my friend Xar would be on some raid type quest with a large alliance between his LS and a friend's. However, upon getting to the meeting place, either one or both of the other parties would be constantly drawing aggro and dying - resetting their journey. I literally sat there for 16 hours playing PSU when it first released and watching him play FFXI in which absolutely NOTHING got done just waiting for the rest of their alliance to arrive. I think by the time I left, they had finally gotten the alliance together - and were on their way to defeat whatever they were there to defeat... and ended up getting killed because an incompetant WHM let the other alliance party party die, which left the whole effort short-handed. Everyone disbanded after that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-02-05 12:34 ]</font>

HyperShot-X-
Feb 6, 2007, 01:34 AM
gotta give credit where credit is due, PSU deserves 9/10. It's a fair review from a respectable source that u cannot deny. The only main reason the game got such low review scores at the launch 3 months ago was the 'Unlocked contents'. Now, it rightfully deserves +1.5 added to the average score of 7.5 and u get 9.0 out of 10, simple.

There's no major 'Flaw' in the game that makes it unplayable, the game is quite playable rather, and all the flaws that's been pointed out are really nit picking ones like better lip synching on cutscenes...(remeber this is Japanese game w/ English dub?, do u ever watch japanimation?)

Some unfortunate ppl only see lack of game quality when others see true quality in artistic game design and efforts put into every items & objects in the game.

Phantasy Star Universe does live up to its name with epic offline story gameplay and action that rivals Star Wars series in a way and the huge online network mode that will gravitate you into virtual online world of scifi/action RPG lasting hundreds hours of addictive fun with other gamers online.

..u gotta believe in ur dream to make it come true, there's no future for nonbelievers, so everybody keep their faith !! ...ok, that last line was from bon jovi i admit it, o well, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mugenakuma
Feb 6, 2007, 02:05 AM
lol nice post HyperShot-X-! I totally dig what you are sayin! For me PSU is definitely the ultimate scifi/action rpg, despite its "flaws".

Soukosa
Feb 6, 2007, 02:22 AM

Only 8 hours to get a level? The final level on RO took maybe 50ish for the fastest classes before some updates. For my char I probably would have done it in about 90 hours if I didn't luck out with some good parties in a new dungeon. And that was before rebirth. Took three times the exp on the final level at that point...

Dragonkat
Feb 6, 2007, 10:19 AM
come on, what game would u replace PSU for? PSU has the best gameplay an online game has ever had! Try all these mmprpg's with their CLICK-CLICK DIABLO GAME PLAY STYLE....Oh i just cant stand them.

Actually PSU plays a lot more like diablo then most mmos with its dungeon crawl feel, and the fast paced combat style thats leaps above auto attack hope your stats are better mmo clones of the day. I miss though the joys of the red box or rare drop from pso that also made diablo 2 a joy to play.

But to answer your question, city of heroes hands down. I still play that along with PSU and love every moment of it. Great design, and very "inspired" to borrow a word gameplay to boot. And like PSU a much more skill driven then stat/equipment driven game. That and well its good to have two games when one does feel too jobish or i get a lil burned out on grinds.

PSU's playable but Sega's lack of customer support, and lack of any real noticable effort to get rid of hacks is not going to get the game to a 9 in my book alone. I mean using a security system thats been known to be a script kiddie target from past experience, and is the same thing used by maple story and gunbound for a pay MO? -1 right there folks. Every mmo company should learn by now make it all server side, not try to band aid with something like GG. -1 for also not taking better action to get rid of real problems, but the swimsuit glitch is an epic threat. And only giving people who deserved rightly a perma ban stick only 1 week for those S ranks.

-0.5 for the terminally flawed synth system as well. I'm sorry but when you fail 11 times in a row on 6* items that show 50% success rates, then something is flat out off with your random number generator and your luck scale. Much less trying to finish any rare item board in a screwed up economy without weeks of copernia farming or abusing photon prices to buy equally overpriced ones. And small wonder this drives away some people from the game. You shouldn't need pure PM's and the million+ it entails just to make semi decent items for yourself. Period.

-0.5 for the mass level gaps and what stat differences we do have limiting a bit of outside the box building. AKA female newman figunners, like my main, just having a rougher time then they should. And limiting the solobility of maps when you don't feel like finding a party, unless you massivily outlevel it. Train rescue A I get creamed, and yet B is a snooze as I get hit for 0. Same with any map, you may meet the level requirement, but it's not worth trying till you're a good 5-10 levels above that. I mean doesn't this seem just a wee bit off to anyone else? That's lack of "polish" right there.

Good game? Eh maybe I think more average. But Personally I feel a 7.5 is about spot on, it's fun, but it's not outstanding. Definitly not game of the year material unless they shape things up more, and I don't just mean massive hp leveled enemies in SSS missions we need +10 weapons of uberdoombrickstick to even dent in palette swap #27 [/sarcasm]

But I will say this, they'll get another two or three months out of me maybe. I have a total blast playing with my circle of friends (uni 2 scares me =p ) and we do help eachother out a ton. One has three pure PM's now. But if things stay the way they are now, It'll probably be just CoH for me.

juno-6
Feb 7, 2007, 02:39 AM
im on 360 so hax wouldn't affect my score of the game and i dont have a problem with the synthing system, it works like it should.

as for mass lvl gaps - this is an mmo where your meant to play in a party to get things done. it makes sense to me that you can only solo a missin if you go a rank below. what would be the point of having 6 man parties if everyone could easily do the mission themselves once they reached the lvl requirement, know what i mean?

Behelit
Feb 7, 2007, 07:44 AM
lol 9/10
these guys are crazy

drakkula
Feb 7, 2007, 07:47 AM
can i play city of heroes with a controller? just curiosity =p

anyway i think psu deserves at leats an 8.0!

Palefire
Feb 8, 2007, 10:02 PM

Nope. Some (City of Heroes, PSU) are designed to be entertainment rather than a babysitting service. Remember, kids: MMO does not stand for "Mummy's Monitors Online".

Errorrrr
Feb 10, 2007, 04:46 AM
dude i don't know what's with you guys about failed synths... i have a GH450 @ lv 100... i synth like <50% synth rate A ranks like success more than half of the time... I've never failed a crea synth either... something is wrong with YOU not the game -_-'''