PDA

View Full Version : So we know about cheap buffs, but what about cheap debuffs??

Ossie
Feb 4, 2007, 07:18 PM
So we all know that its much better to use like a grinded C rod [ulrod or somin like that] to put your buffing spels on [shifta,deband,zalure,ect] on, instead of like an A rank one because its much much cheaper to recharge it, and it still has the same effect because the effect is done of the spells level...

What I wanted to know tho is,

is this exactly the same for the debuff spells, iv asked many of my friends and none of them are sure.

Thing is with the buff spells, your just casting it on your friends and you cant miss, however with the debuff spells, ur required to hit the enemy with it and sometimes it doesn't work.

So basically, what were actually trying to find out is, if the debuffs will have the same efect if yo put them on a ulrod as putting them on a howrod, or will they not hit as much [i.e dubuff the enemy] because teh TECH is no way near as high?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ossie on 2007-02-04 16:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ossie on 2007-02-04 16:21 ]</font>

Rizen
Feb 4, 2007, 07:33 PM
Its pretty much the same I think. I havent noticed a difference in using different rank wands to debuffs enemies than with a higher rank. What I did notice is that 11-20 applies alot better than 1-10 though (thats a gimme).

Might be off-topic here but thought I might share.

I leveled my debuffs on two characters a while ago two different ways but in the same area.
For my Wartecher, I used a 9* wand and sat in Linear Line with the 6 Pannons spamming debuffs. I didn't bother recharging. I just waited til the PP was back then cast again.

For my alt alt that I rarely play, I just used a C rank Rod and recharged every time it was empty. Took about 9 mins to go from 1-11.

Very quick and effective way to do it is the LL way. There are maps with more than 6 enemies at a time, but Pannons wont damage you and they stay close enough that you can hit them all with ease.

Ossie
Feb 4, 2007, 08:03 PM
What do you mean by thats a gimme, you mean 11-20 applies better on higher rank wands than on lower rank ones??

Golto
Feb 4, 2007, 08:46 PM
Debuffs' ability to work are based on what tier lvl it is, 1,11,21 and the monster's resistances/immunities. Does not matter what rank wand/rod they are on.

Spellbinder
Feb 4, 2007, 08:47 PM
On 2007-02-04 17:46, Golto wrote:
Debuffs' ability to work are based on what tier lvl it is, 1,11,21 and the monster's resistances/immunities. Does not matter what rank wand/rod they are on.

What he said.