PDA

View Full Version : New CAST parts

_Vyser_
Feb 4, 2007, 09:13 PM
I was looking though the item database, and I notice a bunch of new gear for CAST's. Are these screens from the JP servers?

NPCMook
Feb 4, 2007, 09:14 PM
We have up to the ones that make you look Kireek-ish...

Sekani
Feb 4, 2007, 09:15 PM
That would be the Hounds set. If you see anything more expensive than that, it's not out yet.

_Vyser_
Feb 4, 2007, 09:17 PM
So this is from a recent JP update then?

YohmeiSuras
Feb 5, 2007, 02:02 AM
My finace was looking at castel clothing in the item database and fell in love with the Formal gown, now she wants that up and she just bought the maid set....sigh...

Crosisomega
Feb 5, 2007, 02:06 AM
I want the formal robe for the males o_o If it comes in black I would look so imposing! n__n

ShadowDragon28
Feb 5, 2007, 02:07 AM
any one notice the Hounds set is practically the old male Cast body design from PSO? I think that pretty it's awesome.

I want the damn fooking Black "Formal Wear" (long coat & suit) for male characters!
HURRY UP Sonic Team ! grrr...

Crosisomega
Feb 5, 2007, 02:13 AM
On 2007-02-04 23:07, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
any one notice the Hounds set is practically the old male Cast body design from PSO? I think that pretty it's awesome.

I want the damn fooking Black "Formal Wear" (long coat & suit) for male characters!
HURRY UP Sonic Team ! grrr...

Yes! Someone else who agrees with me! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Gigorman
Feb 5, 2007, 03:37 AM
Would it be possible to upload these pictures?

Xtasisanu
Feb 5, 2007, 03:43 AM
Ahhh I was hoping to have big metallic wings... T.T

Mistle22
Feb 5, 2007, 03:46 AM
Would it be possible to upload these pictures?

I was looking though the item database, and I notice a bunch of new gear for CAST's. Are these screens from the JP servers?

Gigorman
Feb 5, 2007, 11:41 AM
Hm, clearly just added. I was certain he was referring to somewhere else...

MaximumBurst
Feb 5, 2007, 04:01 PM
Wait a minute..."Hounds"? Wasn't that the organization that Kireek belonged to? (Well, it probably isn't since I haven't touched PSO in years...)

Ten
Feb 5, 2007, 04:28 PM
On 2007-02-05 13:01, MaximumBurst wrote:
Wait a minute..."Hounds"? Wasn't that the organization that Kireek belonged to? (Well, it probably isn't since I haven't touched PSO in years...)

I believe "Black Hound" was Kireek's alias. Black Paper was the organization, if I remember correctly. Though I haven't done the missions in PSO for a few years now so my memory may be rusty...

UnknownFox
Feb 5, 2007, 04:39 PM
i never played pso unfortunalty but i do have the hound arms for my cast. i got them the second i got 20k the first day they were out. but all i got was the arms cuz i like being different so my cast is a mutt. and im savaing 40k for my chest peice then my mutt is compleate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jasam
Feb 5, 2007, 05:38 PM
I bought the legs and one other hounds part accidently while not paying attention.... talk about money gone fast ¬.¬

UnknownFox
Feb 5, 2007, 05:41 PM
ouch ya thats a lot gone fast the arms are 20 legs 30 i think and torso 40 so i feel for ya man that sucks