PDA

View Full Version : PM's get better at synthesizing?

LordJoe
Feb 4, 2007, 11:46 PM
Ive heard that the more you synthesize an item the better it gets at it? less time or higher %?

what is the limit on how much better it can get?
can i synt ah syt load of nightwalkers then when it comes to synthing my crea doubles it will have a better %?

please confirm or explain:

DRO
Feb 4, 2007, 11:52 PM
Doubt it ..butmy roomate believes it to be true...fun ny he failed his last 3 phantom lines

LordJoe
Feb 4, 2007, 11:53 PM
the pm also tells you this if you go to synthesis tips

Weakness
Feb 4, 2007, 11:55 PM
On 2007-02-04 20:53, LordJoe wrote:
the pm also tells you this if you go to synthesis tips

After synthing a few hundred 9* weapons (currently working on a fleet of Phantoms for when A rank grinders come out), I can assure you... your PM is lying to you, it is still 12 hours to synth 9* weapons for me, and still a 49% chance on my pure ranged PM.

LordJoe
Feb 5, 2007, 12:22 AM
hmm well i did notice that all my mele weapons had different % even though they were all 9* and bought from the NPC. also i noticed that the low % ones were types of weapons that i hadnt synthesized very often in the past. so thats why i decided to post. PSOW FTW http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Sekani
Feb 5, 2007, 07:56 AM
Maybe it doesn't work on 9-star stuff, but the synthesis time does go down with repeated synths.

Magician
Feb 5, 2007, 08:08 AM
I've synth as many as three 9* weapons at one time, more than twenty 9* overall since their release, my synth time has never decreased.

Ryo_Hayasa
Feb 5, 2007, 08:38 AM
It's really bother some, my PM (striking atleast) isn't pure, it's 91 Striking, and yet it, it is on a complete failing streek it fails synth after synth after synth. It's like, i don't know. i feel as if now even though my PM isn't that far off from being pure i'll never be able to successfully make A-rank weapons. Now i wonder with these new PMs, do they chance the synth rates on your weapons? Or some weapons board? Bah i may just stop trying to synth Melee weapons all together.

CrabRangoon
Feb 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
I have synthed more 3-4* ranged weaponry on my GH-410 than I have ever synthed melee (I'm speaking of successes, not attempts in general). Also, I've easily made half as many rods and wands as I have ranged (which was a bunch, IMO), though most of these were lost to 3* luck grinding hay days XD
I've noted that over the past week when I've been synthing 6* melee weaps, I'm failing more than I ever have before. It's a real downer. But the RA + FO weapons just keep cranking out, same with armors @_@

PsyGuy
Feb 6, 2007, 02:57 PM
Ive put through over 20 9* synths in one day and ive been synthing for sevelal months the percent has never changed from 55 percent. The ONLY 9 star weapon that is harder to synth is the Caliburn with a percent of 49.

Witchblade56
Feb 6, 2007, 03:02 PM
The PM "supposedly" gets better at synthing the more you do it. However with things like armor with a 100 armor PM it still sux. Go figure =/