PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone realized just how much Money Sega is taking from

DarkSeph
Feb 5, 2007, 04:02 AM
.....ok, I have seen a member as high as 34000 in PSU for the 360....and that is not even taking into account the PC which I assume originally had MORE that that or the PS2 which Also might have more than that....but lets just average at any given time there are 50K people devoting $9.99 (lets round, $10) a month to play this game online.....

**Calculating.....Calculating**

That's 500K a Month!!!!!! Half a Freaking Mil a MONTH People!

And those ######## can't even fix the simplest of things.....there is NO FREAKING EXCUSE for that...NONE!!!!!

#### You Sega...#### You!....and I don't care if I get a warning for this....people need to wake up and realize they need to stop being ######## to all of us and give us some decent support..and NOW!!!

And in my Defense...I did Not Swear! But I, along with most others, have a right to be Mad at them.

(Substitue # with whatever term you see fit to describe them)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2007-02-05 01:05 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Feb 5, 2007, 04:07 AM
**Most recent Peeves with their support**

The Dam spells.....they take PP from wands/rods for NO REASON!...and not a little either, a LOT!

Voice chat....more than 3 people in the party and you can only hear 1 at a time most times...this might be partially 360 support fault too however......IE: I have played Halo and Chromehounds and etc.......never had that problem!

There are more, but those are the most pressing to me.

ProfessorZ
Feb 5, 2007, 04:09 AM
Welcome to the world

Darsh
Feb 5, 2007, 04:10 AM
Amen Brother

VR_Pilot
Feb 5, 2007, 04:11 AM
I second that. FIX THE LAG SEGA!!!

Xtasisanu
Feb 5, 2007, 04:11 AM
I might be treading ground I don't have a right too but the Cast have MST... and they gain just a little with every level... and they can't cast spells... why can't they take that away and put it on something worth using...

A2K
Feb 5, 2007, 04:32 AM
This thread isn't going to go anywhere pleasant.