PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: PSU being extra buggy as of lately?

Syl
Feb 5, 2007, 04:39 AM
ever since the update Friday, I have encountered MANY bugs and I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed them.

Here's a list i have compiled:

-Casting techs on a laggy wand causes lobby expression Greet (on female only as far as I know).
-Retier casting at wand speed on a Rod (and no quick units either) from time to time.
-Using wrong PAs on wrong weapons:
+I have seen New dagger PA on twin sabers, and single dagger PA on Axe >.>
-Someone nanoblasted and they had a dagger out still lol
-Someone running around shooting their laser from their SUV (and did damage in whatever direction they pointed it in while running)

And the people I partied w/ saw all of this too. I think the people in charge of the update were slacking off or something cause lol man wtf

jizaboz
Feb 5, 2007, 10:13 AM
These all sound like just quirks that can be caused by bad lag to me.

SuperRygar
Feb 5, 2007, 11:18 AM
that doesnt sound like lag to me...and i know lag. if you want to test it out WTF(WatchThemFeed) turn off your sound/music. see if theres any change

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=131075&forum=20&47

Gen2000
Feb 5, 2007, 11:40 AM
Some, if not all, of these are old and have been happening for a while before the latest update.

The "Greet Casting", I thought every FO has seen it at least once in their career.

Wrong PAs on wrong weapons, I haven't seen it with melee weapons yet but wand wise I cause different spells on wands that don't even have that spell on it. i.e. I cast Resta with a Foie/Rafoie wand.

I saw the Nanoblast'ing with a weapon thing firsthand for myself the other day, from what I gather the glitched NB person can't use one of their attacks...hard to tell since the person used the Invinciblity NB and by time I noticed they were transforming back.

The glitch SUV is probably the best one though, no worries about aiming, lol.

Syl
Feb 5, 2007, 01:26 PM
Yeah the nanoblast glitch makes your attack really slow according to the player.

SuperRygar: I actually had my sound and music off (I've been doing it to decrease lag time since you posted it up way back then) >.>

VanHalen
Feb 5, 2007, 02:12 PM
i never seen these glitches when i play though but i think i would laugh looking at some of those. i wanna see bogga danga 21 on a sword. and tornado break with a single dagger lol