PDA

View Full Version : Endurance

Zero-mx
Feb 5, 2007, 06:14 PM
Hey everyone, I've been a lurker here forever, but I felt its finally time I should start posting here.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys have any thoughts about endurance. My friend and I can't figure out if it really makes any difference. I know its suppossed to prevent status effects or something to that effect, but so far, even with endurance boosted, we still get affected by anything and everything that hits us.
Just want to hear your guys thoughts about it.

Also, there never seems to be anyone on Uni. 15, where is everyone, and is there anyone that wants to party up?

Kaydin
Feb 5, 2007, 06:20 PM
I've heard it prevents status effects, but never to what degree. I've never given it much thought, I just carry Reverser and Sol Atomizers.

There aren't many people on Universe 15 anymore. I keep going there but no one is ever there. I'm usually on Universe 2, so if you ever see me lemme know.

MattTheShark
Feb 5, 2007, 07:25 PM
yeah I never really figured that out myself, I just ignore it now =/

I'm semi-coming out of lurker mode too. I sometimes pop into uni 15, but I usually just stay in 2 cause nobody's ever in 15 =(

Zero-mx
Feb 5, 2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I find myself hard pressed to find parties on Uni. 15, though my two friends and I are usually partying on there. No password locks almost all the time, so feel free to join.