PDA

View Full Version : Um... i think i screwed up.....

Nia
Feb 5, 2007, 06:57 PM
I was runnung thru a mission with my friend Senpai and he was messin around, being a wise ass so just to be funny i booted him from the mission...

Now we can't invite eachother to party!

Does booting someone remove them from any future party?! WTF did i do?????!!!!!

Zero-mx
Feb 5, 2007, 06:59 PM
I don't think it should ban them from your party permanetley. I think that they should be able join in after you complete the current mission, though i've never tried.

Rizen
Feb 5, 2007, 07:00 PM
You have to leave that party because when you boot someone from the party, they got put on some list and they wont be able to join again until you leave or dissolve that party.

So in a nutshell, make sure you haven't blacklisted him and reform the party (both you and him leave from your parties and invite).

Kaydin
Feb 5, 2007, 07:00 PM
You cannot invite people to your party during a mission.

Tahldon
Feb 5, 2007, 07:01 PM
Just disband that party that you're in or go to your room and come back, then everything'll be fine.

When you boot someone the game assumes that you have qualms with that person and do not want to party with them anymore. What kind of guy boots his friends? lol

But yeah, that should solve your problem. I recommend only bootin your buddy if you guys are already going to switch universes and you wanna josh him a little. Or if everyone's getting off for the night.

Nia
Feb 5, 2007, 07:01 PM
well i abandoned the mission after i booted him... We had already finished and were restarting.

If i invited him it said:

"You can not invite Senpai to join your party"

If he invited me it said:
"Nia has declined your invitation to join the party"

ARRRGH!

Nia
Feb 5, 2007, 07:06 PM
well... i'll try again today. hopefully i didnt just sever our ability to play together forever! XD

Howard_Moon
Feb 5, 2007, 07:06 PM
Yes but i think you have misread what people have said.. You need to disband the party..
Abandoning the mission only ends your run its still the same party he got booted from .

You need to disband the party and re-invite all the members again including your friend you kicked ..
XD

foamcup
Feb 5, 2007, 07:11 PM
On 2007-02-05 16:06, Nia wrote:
well... i'll try again today. hopefully i didnt just sever our ability to play together forever! XD

Unless you never log out of the game, switch universes or go to your room, you will be able to invite him back.

Edman
Feb 5, 2007, 07:13 PM
You need to change universes.

I've done that after a bruce run because someone got stuck on the load screen. We tried inviting him again, starting a new party, removing the leader, getting him to join at a counter; none of it works. When you leave the server, it resets everything.

Nia
Feb 5, 2007, 07:32 PM
cool thanks guys