PDA

View Full Version : Changing features

pso123hrf
Feb 5, 2007, 08:39 PM
I know its possible to change hair style, and other stuff, but is it possible to change the voice?

I really don't feel like making another force again. >.> but I also don't want to be seen running around casting spells with a repulsive voice.

:3

Rashiid
Feb 5, 2007, 08:44 PM
lol nah, sorri ya stuck w/ the voice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

pso123hrf
Feb 5, 2007, 08:46 PM
*cries*

>X(

Dhylec
Feb 5, 2007, 10:09 PM
I haven't tried it, but I think the make-over shop has the option for voice.

Soukosa
Feb 5, 2007, 10:13 PM
You can't change your voice and chances are they'll never allow you to going by their reasoning behind not being able to change proportions of your character.

CelestialBlade
Feb 5, 2007, 11:11 PM
They put in the realistic stuff like dying your hair or getting a tan in the Makeover shop, but somehow I don't think vocal cord transplant is quite feasable....

Aarokh
Feb 5, 2007, 11:14 PM
You can change your eye color tho. (no contacts!) so yeah~

Pengfishh
Feb 6, 2007, 04:03 AM
Changing eye color would probably be relatively simple on a massive fucking space colony where laser powered weapons are the primary means of defense. I can only speculate.

Aven
Feb 6, 2007, 08:12 AM
Well, I still find it odd that you are able to change your eye shape and colour, yet men are unable to shave xD

And why is it that Casts, who can replace any other part of their body, can't change their face (especialy the non-human ones)? Because I want to change mine ._.;

StarHedgehog
Feb 6, 2007, 08:25 AM
Hello, I do agree about the face issue. players should have the option of growing facual hair, shaving, getting a face lift or botox once in a while. I have a 55 level character and wouldn't mind changing the look on his face. That's something Sega needs to add for a future update.
----------------------------------
Star Hedgehog | M Human (55) | Forefighter (5)
Dream Fox | F Human (10) | Force (1)

Shaidar
Feb 6, 2007, 08:39 AM
Changing stuff is always fun, and with such an awesome character creation it's a shame you can only make four characters and then you're more or less stuck with their look. Although, a haircut/dye and some new clothes can do wonders.

More gals need to do the "Nyaaaarr! sound when they use techs btw.

SuperRygar
Feb 6, 2007, 10:56 AM
i created my Beast character first, and i didnt really notice that i could change the proportion of his face. now im stuck with it >.<

MayLee
Feb 6, 2007, 12:55 PM
On 2007-02-05 20:14, Aarokh wrote:
You can change your eye color tho. (no contacts!) so yeah~

You can change skin color as well. I heard of tanning but damn, going from lilly white to chartcoal doesn't make sense.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-02-06 09:55 ]</font>