PDA

View Full Version : PSU: So long....

Garnet_Moon
Feb 5, 2007, 09:10 PM
As I write this I'm crying and the tears just don't seem to stop. I'm remaking the first char I ever made and leveled with my friends when they finally got onto the game at launch. When I log in and see her on the list, it hurts. It hurts because they are never going to come back to psu, nor will I see them again.

If i'm going to remain strong and stick with PSU until the very end, she has to go. It's too painful to leave her here.

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/8417/farewellpsuro0.jpg

Farewell, Uragirimono. I will... no... we'll miss you...

If there are typos here, I apologize. Kind of hard to see the keyboard right now...

But, anyway. I'm making a Newearl Protranser in her place, and I will dedicate her to the fond memories I had back at launch and try to push on through until PSU finally dies.

Anybody else have an emotional attachment to a char like this? I'm probably alone in this... heh...

Siertes
Feb 5, 2007, 09:13 PM
Yes, you are alone. Or at least we can only hope you are...

Garnet_Moon
Feb 5, 2007, 09:14 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:13, Siertes wrote:

Yeah... I kinda thought so...

Vergil_Sparda
D:

Rashiid
ive made so many characters over and over, after getting them to about 40

now i gots mah 2

NPCMook
Feb 5, 2007, 09:15 PM
You know you can just change types right?

PJ
Feb 5, 2007, 09:16 PM

Siertes. Put your feet on a chair. Ready for this?

Shut. The. Fucking. Fuck. Up.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 5, 2007, 09:16 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:15, NPCMook wrote:
You know you can just change types right?

I guess you didn't read what I said in the first post clearly...

NPCMook
Feb 5, 2007, 09:20 PM
No I read it and then I decided I didn't feel like editing it, but now that I think of it... why didn't you just remake lunchbox?

PJ
Feb 5, 2007, 09:21 PM
Because you're a dolt NPCMook.

I may be a flamer, but atleast I have feelings. Unlike, what it seems like, other people here seem to lack.

Just like fucking common sense! And reading comprehension!

Midicronica
I couldn't do it. Deleting something I put a lot of time and effort into just couldn't happen with me. I'd be kicking myself in the face just minutes after realizing what I'd done.

Well, good luck to you and your new Protranser. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shadow_Moses on 2007-02-05 18:27 ]</font>

Rashiid
^ lol i was thinkin tha same thing

Siertes
On 2007-02-05 18:16, PJ wrote:

Siertes. Put your feet on a chair. Ready for this?

Shut. The. Fucking. Fuck. Up.

If that's your way of saying Garnet isn't the only one, then I understand. If not, I am completely lost.

Syanaide
Feb 5, 2007, 09:23 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:20, NPCMook wrote:
No I read it and then I decided I didn't feel like editing it, but now that I think of it... why didn't you just remake lunchbox?

I can only assume it's an alt with a PM/Grinding.

I keep a slot open for grinding Alterics or wands for my Guntecher on my lucky days, I just remake with whoever's got 3 star.

Rashiid
Feb 5, 2007, 09:25 PM
my lvl 56 Figunna, i dropped, well, never technically dropped, but yea i dont use anymore

i kno it was alotta tyme, but idk, just wasnt feelin er anymore

NPCMook
Feb 5, 2007, 09:25 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:21, PJ wrote:

I may be a flamer, but atleast I have feelings. Unlike, what it seems like, other people here seem to lack.

I'm not meaning to flame... but if you wanna talk common sense, well there is that Level 1 she's probably never used, she could have just remade that

Garnet_Moon
Feb 5, 2007, 09:27 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:25, NPCMook wrote:

On 2007-02-05 18:21, PJ wrote:

I'm not meaning to flame... but if you wanna talk common sense, well there is that Level 1 she's probably never used, she could have just remade that

You didn't read the post so shut up already. I remake the 4th slot for grinding and when I need to sell something. -_-

Yuicihi
Feb 5, 2007, 09:29 PM
Speaking candidly, I couldn't care less.
However, I do know how sentimental a first character is.

So, best of luck, and all that jazz.

NPCMook
Feb 5, 2007, 09:32 PM
Well if you are just gonna get angry at me for looking at Obvious things, If you have such sentimental value for the character I think you could have gone and done without the remaking a character just to grind a weapon, and put your new character there

But I'll end this little fit and let you be

-Ryuki-
Feb 5, 2007, 09:34 PM
-Huggles Sei.-

I know how you feel. Derek had to bite the dust too.. No more Dr. Stiles >.<

PJ
Feb 5, 2007, 09:35 PM
Man, I think I like being the nice flamer.

Garnet_Moon, I'm sorry the people on PSOW are retarded (Aside from Ryuki who didn't say anything retarded in regards to this thing), and I'm sorry you have to delete a character you clearly, dare I say, love? I wouldn't be able to stand it if I had my characters deleted in whatever happened to them, even if they are only a fraction of what a lot of people have done.

Serephim
I lol'ed so hard at this topic, words cant explain my stomach pain right now.

Garnet_Moon
On 2007-02-05 18:32, NPCMook wrote:
Well if you are just gonna get angry at me for looking at Obvious things, If you have such sentimental value for the character I think you could have gone and done without the remaking a character just to grind a weapon, and put your new character there

1) Character being remade for leveling is slot #3.
2) The grind/shop is slot #4.
3) I'm remaking #3 because it is useless to me now.
4) Read next time.

Rashiid
Feb 5, 2007, 09:36 PM
theres LMAO, ROTFL, HOLY S**T THATS FUNNI!, or the classic 'XD'

Garnet_Moon
Feb 5, 2007, 09:38 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:35, PJ wrote:
Man, I think I like being the nice flamer.

Garnet_Moon, I'm sorry the people on PSOW are retarded (Aside from Ryuki who didn't say anything retarded in regards to this thing), and I'm sorry you have to delete a character you clearly, dare I say, love? I wouldn't be able to stand it if I had my characters deleted in whatever happened to them, even if they are only a fraction of what a lot of people have done.

Well, one of the guys I joined with and leveled Ura along side with is with God so seeing Ura on the list is too painful now.

But thank you anyway.

NPCMook
Feb 5, 2007, 09:38 PM
Okay, I went back and read it

Still the obvious thing that jumps in my mind is ditch the grind/shop character for your new one

Now lets end it at that

Serephim
Feb 5, 2007, 09:39 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:36, Rashiid wrote:
theres LMAO, ROTFL, HOLY S**T THATS FUNNI!, or the classic 'XD'

Your right.

XD

Yuicihi
Feb 5, 2007, 09:40 PM
On 2007-02-05 18:35, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-02-05 18:32, NPCMook wrote:

1) Character being remade for leveling is slot #3.
2) The grind/shop is slot #4.
3) I'm remaking #3 because it is useless to me now.
4) Read next time.

I'm still failing to see a point to this thread.

Obviously, the only ones this effects are those who are your friends. Making a full-fledged thread seems unnecessary, and I would reccomend PMing said friends, if they have an account here. eMail also works.

Simply put, besides looking for attention and sympathy, this thread is unnecessary, except to alert your friends, which could be done otherwise.

Ryna
Feb 5, 2007, 09:41 PM
Since this thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere good, I am going to lock it.

Rizen
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
You can't delete her! That was the character I met you on! /cry....and over it! *slaps down picture of Uragirimono and puts up pic of Seiryu.

Joking...but seriously, sad to see her go http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Garnet_Moon
And of the flamers here, how many are 360 purists? Hmmm.... interesting.