PDA

View Full Version : So does Sega of america have Wrong info? about the Stuff for

buzyb77
Feb 6, 2007, 11:36 AM
on the JP website it Says all we will get is

Story Mission 5.....Lame

Us site Says

Next Update: February 9

Next week we'll be updating with an all new Guardian Mission and many new Photon Arts for questing Guardians! More info will be posted next week, so keep your eyes on this page.

odds are The Jp site is correct.

Also JP get
Story Mission 8
3 new S2 missions and
NEW WEAPONS

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: buzyb77 on 2007-02-06 08:36 ]</font>

rena-ko
Feb 6, 2007, 11:43 AM
no clue what you actually try to get at, but...
at first, the japanese version of the game is always a month or so ahead concerning updates and content...
and secondly, it was made clear in the past that the western updates dont necessarily equal the japanese ones. for example, last week's update we "should" have gotten hive 2 and dulk fakis as a normal mission. which we didnt.

desolant11
Feb 6, 2007, 11:49 AM
i dont see any mention of the HIVE 2 area in the next update. that would suck because i was really looking forward to that. oh well ulti pas at least.

ZodiacNKnight
Feb 6, 2007, 11:54 AM
On 2007-02-06 08:49, desolant11 wrote:
i dont see any mention of the HIVE 2 area in the next update. that would suck because i was really looking forward to that. oh well ulti pas at least.

Then why is the board available to make the Dark Fulkis decoration from HIVE #3 vII?

HIVE #1: Offline Story Mode
HIVE #2: Online Story Mode
HIVE #3: Online Public Mission

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-02-06 08:56 ]</font>

buzyb77
Feb 6, 2007, 12:02 PM
where is the Board? Space Station? and yah I was Upset about not getting Hive #2 last week as well and thought we would get it this week. I belive We are having to Suffer These Low quility updates Because of the 2week Break they took in Dec/jan(where there was no new content) But the thing is we are Supossed to be Se weeks Behind JP only Servers.

BTw For those that Do not know this the Xbox 360 Version is on the JP website and it tells us what to expect as far as updates World Wide.

Also Sega releasing Slow and lame updates 3 out 4 times during the month the rigth before the 1st Subribers Billing Cycle is ummm Lame. (BTw the Billing Cycle Stars around the 19th)

desolant11
Feb 6, 2007, 12:02 PM
i didn't even know that board was in the shop. been leveling like crazy since hive and denes relics. if the poster is correct it doesn't sound like we're getting it this week? boooooo.

hamb0ne10
Feb 6, 2007, 12:30 PM
what are the details of the new update and does anyone know when it will be.

buzyb77
Feb 6, 2007, 12:33 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=134690&forum=20&5

Para
Feb 6, 2007, 12:58 PM
Im pretty sure we're getting ultimate photon arts.

If you are following the PSU:JP PC/PS2 updates, they're fairly accurate except we're not following the exact timeline anymore. They're a good guide to what's to come but not exactly week by week basis.

You're better off trusting the US site.

buzyb77
Feb 6, 2007, 01:31 PM
No on the JP website Has an Xbox 360 page. and it is what I am on. I only Says Story Mission 5 and guess what the English website has already benn wrong a few times So.. Jp website is probally 99% correct.

And no I am not Following the PSU: JP PC/PS2 updates Iam looking at thr PSU: JP Xbox 360 page.

altough the PSU: JP PC/PS2 updates is just cool to look at to see what we will eventually get

Garnet_Moon
Feb 6, 2007, 02:08 PM
I could care less what the 360 gets. I know that the US site says we get the ultimate PA's, so that's what I'm getting on the US PC version Friday morning.

buzyb77
Feb 6, 2007, 02:22 PM
Shigh... 360...US/pc /ps2 it is the same update Schedule so far.....

Rashiid
Feb 6, 2007, 02:33 PM
why must yall knoe EVERY little new thing that were getting??
what ever heppened to the 'art of surprise'??

just sit back, enjoy wat cha got, and wait till the nexx update

Garnet_Moon
Feb 6, 2007, 02:35 PM
On 2007-02-06 11:33, Rashiid wrote:

Though I despise the 360 and everyone on it, I cannot turn my head when ya'll say something I agree with.

However, most of the people still on PSU are driven only by the promise of new and surprising content updates. There ain't many of us left who play just to have fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

JAFO22000
Feb 6, 2007, 02:41 PM
On 2007-02-06 11:35, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Though I despise the 360 and everyone on it...

Wow, that's a pretty broad statement.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 6, 2007, 02:43 PM
On 2007-02-06 11:41, JAFO22000 wrote:

True, but I don't go around flaming ya'll though. Mutual respect, I just like letting ya'll know I hate ya. ^.^

Rashiid
Feb 6, 2007, 02:45 PM
i understand if its 'promise', but when ppl are running around saying 'ZOMG WHERES DULK FAKUS?!?!'

when clearly no where on the Phatasy Star official site it said 'next week , dulk fakus!'

even w/ these new Ultimate PAs, who knows what were getting

theres no guarentee which ones were getting, heck we might only be getting 3 for all we know!

so ppl, calm down, dont believe ANY rumors u hear about
'omg were getting (insert BS) and (insert more BS) next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

if the site doesnt say it, its not 100% guarenteed

[PS, dont read the JP version, thats why they have the english version for us, for what WE'RE getting (PC-Ps2/360)]

Sychosis
Feb 6, 2007, 02:46 PM
On 2007-02-06 11:45, Rashiid wrote:
i understand if its 'promise', but when ppl are running around saying 'ZOMG WHERES DULK FAKUS?!?!'

when clearly no where on the Phatasy Star official site it said 'next week , dulk fakus!'

even w/ these new Ultimate PAs, who knows what were getting

theres no guarentee which ones were getting, heck we might only be getting 3 for all we know!

so ppl, calm down, dont believe ANY rumors u hear about
'omg were getting (insert BS) and (insert more BS) next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

if the site doesnt say it, its not 100% guarenteed

[PS, dont read the JP version, thats why they have the english version for us, for what WE'RE getting (PC-Ps2/360)]

But in the case of the 360 version, what the JP get IS what we get, hence the problem.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 6, 2007, 02:48 PM
I just say sit back, watch Anime, and cross your fingers for the ultimate PA's friday morning when ya log on. That's what I plan to do.

Rashiid
Feb 6, 2007, 02:56 PM
On 2007-02-06 11:46, Sychosis wrote:

But in the case of the 360 version, what the JP get IS what we get, hence the problem.

simple answer:

if that were the case, that evey update they get is excatally what were gonna get, same exact content, same everything, then why did we both get the valentines lobby the same time? but not the snow? why not wait a month for that too? yeah, V-day would be over by then, but hey, 'supposivly' were getting everything they have in the same update packages no? hm?

Sega does what they want, and we get what we get

its the circle of virtual life http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Eliash
Feb 6, 2007, 03:00 PM
Though I despise the 360 and everyone on it, I cannot turn my head when ya'll say something I agree with.

/cry it's official, Garnet hates me!

On Topic: My suggestion is to just wait and see. It's possible that the Japanese website is wrong, although I'll agree I would trust them more. Sooner or later we will get the Ultimate PAs, and if we don't well then we'll protest! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Golto
Feb 6, 2007, 03:07 PM
The english website was wrong before. Remember the thing about 10* weapon boards being sold at npcs?

Para
Feb 6, 2007, 03:08 PM

However, most of the people still on PSU are driven only by the promise of new and surprising content updates. There ain't many of us left who play just to have fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

lol i told you that >_>

But yeah... gotta take time and just chill around PSU... decorate your room... be happy with your surroundings... go around and chat XD

Besides if things get boring... open up youtube and watch anime while playing PSU or dont play at all for the week and come back next week >_>

oww.. *my glasses are starting to hurt my eyes... not meant to be used for close range*

Sychosis
Feb 6, 2007, 03:16 PM
On 2007-02-06 11:56, Rashiid wrote:

On 2007-02-06 11:46, Sychosis wrote:

simple answer:

if that were the case, that evey update they get is excatally what were gonna get, same exact content, same everything, then why did we both get the valentines lobby the same time? but not the snow? why not wait a month for that too? yeah, V-day would be over by then, but hey, 'supposivly' were getting everything they have in the same update packages no? hm?

Sega does what they want, and we get what we get

its the circle of virtual life http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

By JP, I mean JP 360 players. The 360 section of the JP website is there to inform the 360 JP players what will be coming down the pipe.

What the JP 360 players get, the US/EU 360 players HAVE to get as well.

RadiantLegend
Feb 6, 2007, 03:18 PM
Anime on youtube? YOU PIRATE!!

Zorafim
Feb 6, 2007, 03:59 PM
On 2007-02-06 11:41, JAFO22000 wrote:

No, no, that's pretty accurate.

And, um, I keep playing because of the hope of new things. If I didn't know what to expect, I wouldn't have a goal for the week, nor anything to look forward to. It's much more exciting knowing what to expect.

Soukosa
Feb 6, 2007, 04:14 PM
On 2007-02-06 09:02, buzyb77 wrote:
Also Sega releasing Slow and lame updates 3 out 4 times during the month the rigth before the 1st Subribers Billing Cycle is ummm Lame. (BTw the Billing Cycle Stars around the 19th)

Sorry but this is amusing to me. Back on RO people were whining that updates were coming too fast and here people can't handle getting even a small update each week. RO got an update every 3 months at the fastest and usually just contained two dungeons (one of which usually sucked compared to the other) and a bunch of field maps that everyone ignored. ST is rather spoiling you compared to that and RO was considered to be rather fast compared to other MMOs...

Garnet_Moon
Feb 6, 2007, 04:16 PM
So, how many people have their account subscription over this month? How many people are quitting if we don't get some extremely "OMG I JUST WET MYSELF!" kind of update this month?

just curious.

McLaughlin
Feb 6, 2007, 04:19 PM
Garnet_Moon wrote:

Good to know. I love being hated, especially when there's a well established reason for said loathing.

Trust the English website. It's been spot on so far. It's not like we're bound to the JP schedule.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-02-06 13:25 ]</font>

omegapirate2k
Feb 6, 2007, 04:29 PM
On 2007-02-06 13:16, Garnet_Moon wrote:
So, how many people have their account subscription over this month? How many people are quitting if we don't get some extremely "OMG I JUST WET MYSELF!" kind of update this month?

just curious.

Check gamefaqs, each person will make a thread about it.

ShinMaruku
Feb 6, 2007, 05:29 PM
On 2007-02-06 12:18, Ragolismine wrote:

ARRRRRRRRR!
I shall do that now to respect my ancestors http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

CelestialBlade
Feb 6, 2007, 05:46 PM
PSU - Serious Business.

Having something to look forward to each and every week is something I get pretty excited about. Even if it's just more S-ranks, at least it's something different to do.

Umberger
Feb 6, 2007, 05:49 PM

Yeah...I agree with that, but I want to know what we get so I'm not going around wondering what there is new. I like being able to know "ok, on Friday, I have this to look forward to" rather than "ok it's Friday...what's new?" if that makes any sense.

I think it'd be cool if the first time you sign on after an update it would display a message like it does when you create your first character or play Extra Mode.

Xx3of19xX
Feb 6, 2007, 07:35 PM
On 2007-02-06 08:36, buzyb77 wrote:

Also JP get
Story Mission 8
3 new S2 missions and
NEW WEAPONS

Please no. I sure hope they aren't gonna let 9*s be available at the NPC stores, all that would accomplish would be wrecking the player economy. Noone would be able to make those for less than 250K consistently. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

hamb0ne10
Feb 6, 2007, 09:42 PM

because i dont want to be the dummy 3 months down the road asking "hey whats that ive never seen that before, how do i get it. i go where, where is that?"

Randomness
Feb 6, 2007, 09:47 PM
On 2007-02-06 14:29, ShinMaruku wrote:

On 2007-02-06 12:18, Ragolismine wrote:

ARRRRRRRRR!
I shall do that now to respect my ancestors http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

That sounds like a good excuse. How close are piracy and poaching?