PDA

View Full Version : De Ragnus

Magician
Feb 6, 2007, 04:30 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what mission is he the boss of online?

Sychosis
Feb 6, 2007, 04:31 PM
The Dual Sentinel I believe is the name.

Magician
Feb 6, 2007, 04:37 PM
On 2007-02-06 13:31, Sychosis wrote:
The Dual Sentinel I believe is the name.

Train Rescue - Endrum Remnants - Dual Sentinel, then?

Thank you, Sychosis.

Sychosis
Feb 6, 2007, 04:42 PM
Yep.

You could also do Mad Creatures - Plains Overlord - The Mad Beasts - Endrum Remnants - Dual Sentinel if you like to complicate things http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tatha-kitten
Feb 6, 2007, 04:56 PM
Yep, what was said previously, personally, i'd go for the longer route, anything to put off Endrum Remnants.

>.>; hate those bloody flies.

panzer_unit
Feb 6, 2007, 04:58 PM
Or you could lead noobs on some awesome goose-chase like:

Mad Creatures - Sleeping Warriors - Sleeping Warriors - Sleeping Warriors - Sleeping Warriors - Sleeping Warriors - Sleeping Warriors - Plains Overlord - The Mad Beasts - Lab Recovery - The Mad Beasts - Lab Recovery - The Mad Beasts - Lab Recovery - The Mad Beasts - Lab Recovery - The Mad Beasts - Lab Recovery - The Mad Beasts - Lab Recovery - The Mad Beasts - Lab Recovery - The Mad Beasts - Endrum Remnants - Dual Sentinel

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 05:03 PM
i did a quest to de ragnus before called Great Parum Adventure. we did train rescue, mad creatures, sleeping warriors, plains overlord, the mad beast, endrum remnants, and finally Dual Sentinel. also i rp'ed as a tour guide

bradsta6508
Feb 6, 2007, 05:06 PM
weird sig

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 05:08 PM
On 2007-02-06 14:06, bradsta6508 wrote:
weird sig

who me? or the machine gunning cast

Magician
Feb 7, 2007, 10:08 AM
Thanks again go to Sychosis.

I ran a half dozen De Ragnus B runs and got one Dorso.

I also managed to see the completed decor, and after seeing it all I know is that I want it, it'd look pretty boss in between a couple Refreshing Jellies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Magician on 2007-02-07 07:09 ]</font>

Tahldon
Feb 7, 2007, 10:15 AM
Oh you're looking for that Dorso.

I actually try to elude De Ragnus.. that boss room is pure havoc.

Seeing people get hit by his Tailswipe is just too much to bear.

He must have that Me/Ownage Unit equipped.. I've seen Lvl 70 Fortefighter 10 beasts get laid down easily.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 7, 2007, 10:36 AM
On 2007-02-07 07:15, Tahldon wrote:
He must have that Me/Ownage Unit equipped.. I've seen Lvl 70 Fortefighter 10 beasts get laid down easily.

Exactly. I camped the zone for a while trying to get a Pickup party, and nobody is there. I guess NA hate the hard missions? Well, I liked it. The one time I did it I got the Bee/Jarba map, so it was fun! :3

omegapirate2k
Feb 7, 2007, 10:39 AM

Wait... was I in that one party with you last thursday (or was it friday) where we got rolled in the last part of block 3 in that mission and then were repeatedly killed against the De Ragnus and then we had to wait FOREVER to kill it because the fortetecher was the only one able to do decent damage against it?

You seem familiar.

Rashiid
Feb 7, 2007, 10:54 AM
i was in a B rank party when the dorso dropped (i didnt get it, natuarlly) , so u can do it on be

MayLee
Feb 7, 2007, 12:02 PM
We gotta fight De Ragnus sometime Magician and Akaimizu.

McLaughlin
Feb 7, 2007, 12:49 PM
I'm not invited?

Tahldon
Feb 7, 2007, 12:50 PM
On 2007-02-07 07:39, omegapirate2k wrote:

Wait... was I in that one party with you last thursday (or was it friday) where we got rolled in the last part of block 3 in that mission and then were repeatedly killed against the De Ragnus and then we had to wait FOREVER to kill it because the fortetecher was the only one able to do decent damage against it?

You seem familiar.

*headscratch*

Uh... I don't remember an Omegapirate... I don't think we've partied together..

...Unless you use some other char name.. o.o;

-Crokar-
Feb 7, 2007, 12:56 PM
hey obsidian i dont have your card anymore. it was uh misplaced

CrabRangoon
Feb 7, 2007, 01:16 PM
OmegaPirate: I totally thought your name was OMG A PIRATE! o.o;;

On topic: I love doing De Ragnus runs, however, I hate taking EITHER route that is necessary to get there. It's definitely the one and only run I dont care to work up to, all the initial runs on Neudaiz and Moatoob I dont mind, but that one I get annoyed, and generally turned off of Parum by the time I work my way there -sigh- I know some of you 360'ers got my card the other night, so if you do want to go after Ragnus, send me a message, as after about 10 times, I became tired of soloing it =x (I generally prefer it on C or B, for time efficiency, but w/a group of 5 or 6, A shouldn't be problematic/slow).
s'

Para
Feb 7, 2007, 01:23 PM
On 2007-02-07 07:36, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Exactly. I camped the zone for a while trying to get a Pickup party, and nobody is there. I guess NA hate the hard missions? Well, I liked it. The one time I did it I got the Bee/Jarba map, so it was fun! :3

Really? I checked around last time and I saw some people around (excluding the group Im usually with)