PDA

View Full Version : Beast Fortegunners? anyone else? Comments

Ch1efer
Feb 6, 2007, 05:19 PM
Are you a beastfortegunner? i dont see a lot of'em. ppl make fun of me i find it kinda funny. People also say a cast Fortegunner kills beast but by lv 70 does it really matter? Id like to hear from other beast fortegunners and thier experiences/comments

Axel3792
Feb 6, 2007, 05:24 PM
Meh, if you like it, go for it. Who really cares what everyone else thinks? It is a game, after all.

On 2007-02-06 13:24, Reigast wrote:
I just got booted for being a Beast holding a rifle in a Ragan party.

Then again, you'll need to show 'em up with your awesome skills, so they won't be jackoffs...

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 05:28 PM
do you man. im a newman fortefighter and like axel said show off your skills so you make them look bad

Sychosis
Feb 6, 2007, 05:28 PM
I've don't think there really is a "OMG uber gimp!" class/race/sex combo. Even FOcasts have access to bows...

People need to stop being asshats is all.

pso123hrf
Feb 6, 2007, 05:37 PM
Lol when people make fun of me for stuff I call them haters...go for it, I like the combo!

:3

Esufer
Feb 6, 2007, 05:41 PM
On 2007-02-06 14:24, Axel3792 wrote:
Meh, if you like it, go for it. Who really cares what everyone else thinks? It is a game, after all.

On 2007-02-06 13:24, Reigast wrote:
I just got booted for being a Beast holding a rifle in a Ragan party.

Then again, you'll need to show 'em up with your awesome skills, so they won't be jackoffs...

Kinda hard in the lobby mate. ;]

I was the second highest level as well.

DrewSeleski
Feb 6, 2007, 05:43 PM
well you know beast fortegunner has basically the same ata as newman guntecher P:,'

Ch1efer
Feb 6, 2007, 05:46 PM
On 2007-02-06 14:28, VanHalen wrote:
do you man. im a newman fortefighter and like axel said show off your skills so you make them look bad

is that ur primary class? either way thats a cool combo

ya i show my mad skills and i was just bored so figured its about time to make an account and post something. i like to hear ppl experiances and stuff.

ps. i was wondering as a beast Fortegunner should i get solid/power s or solid/hit s? keep in mind i am lv70 and my accuracy isnt horrible

Esufer
Feb 6, 2007, 05:47 PM
A Beast Fortegunner has the same ATA as this guy.

http://www.awakening-healing.com/images/Keths/Stevie%20Wonder%20-Detroit.jpg

Garnet_Moon
Feb 6, 2007, 05:51 PM
Going fG everybody gets like 30% ATA bonus from Ranger 10. Just get that -60 ATP + 30 ACC unit. I know a Beast fG, she said because of the latent ATA bonus as a fG along with an ACC unit it's not an issue as far as accuracy.

I don't kick Beast fG's. When they run around with dualies it's always funny seeing them kill stuff before any status effect lands. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Reeses
Feb 6, 2007, 05:57 PM
Im a beast fortegunner~ I LOVE it, when i was fortefighter it was too boring for me! Good luck tho!

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 05:58 PM
On 2007-02-06 14:46, Ch1efer wrote:

On 2007-02-06 14:28, VanHalen wrote:

is that ur primary class? either way thats a cool combo

ya i show my mad skills and i was just bored so figured its about time to make an account and post something. i like to hear ppl experiances and stuff.

ps. i was wondering as a beast Fortegunner should i get solid/power s or solid/hit s? keep in mind i am lv70 and my accuracy isnt horrible

yep thats my main character hunter since day one and didnt look back. i only had one problem from a cast who said i was gimped on my 1st day we did a mission together and he died so i stood over him and said "whos the gimp now?". most of the time i dont have many problems since my ata is pretty high but my main friends are a bunch of high lvl beast who are pretty cool to me. i was pretty happy to hear that they were jealous of my characters ATA since they couldnt use A rank guns and i could http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif .

EDIT: if you dont think your ATA is bad i would go for that power unit but if you want to be safe go or the hit one since your attack power is already high

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-02-06 15:00 ]</font>

Scejntjynahl
Feb 6, 2007, 05:59 PM
Reigast, you have poor taste.

To original poster: Its your character, do as you like. Don't look for people to justify your decision, that decision was yours to make.

Esufer
Feb 6, 2007, 06:00 PM
On 2007-02-06 14:59, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Reigast, you have poor taste.

To original poster: Its your character, do as you like. Don't look for people to justify your decision, that decision was yours to make.

^_^

We aim to please.

SuperRygar
Feb 6, 2007, 06:01 PM
On 2007-02-06 14:47, Reigast wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAH

Weakness
Feb 6, 2007, 06:06 PM
Silly fleshies, you have nothing on our CAST skills.

But seriously, it doesn't make a difference... just use what ever class you think looks the coolest/cutest.

-Ryuki-
Feb 6, 2007, 06:08 PM
Val~

Once Rins is about your lvl, we should take new pics! n_n

Weakness
Feb 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
On 2007-02-06 15:08, RyukiZero wrote:
Val~

Once Rins is about your lvl, we should take new pics! n_n

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Well I haven't played in like a week, so it shouldn't be to hard to catch up. I am level 52 or something now.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif I kind of went off and played Skies of Arcadia for a little while, plus I had to deal with real life last week http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif. And then Monday I am going off to Kansas for a week lol. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif You should have plenty of time to catch up by then.

Golto
Feb 6, 2007, 06:43 PM
What are the atp and ata of beast ftg? I find ata atfer a certain point becomes not as important as atp. Even with over 500 ata my lvl 69 ftg lvl 10 cast can still hit zeros on lvl 1 monsters.

Ch1efer
Feb 6, 2007, 07:13 PM
662ATP Only 398ATA lv70 Beast ftg lv10

Xtasisanu
Feb 6, 2007, 07:17 PM
I like that you cross classing species.... I mean hell if its working for you then screw them. I suggest running into a party with a blade then suddenly blasting them away with the ranger candy.

Golto
Feb 6, 2007, 07:28 PM
Wow I really thought you would have had a lot more atp.

Lvl 69 Ftg lvl 10 female cast

HP: 1888
ATP: 600
ATA: 533
TP: 124
DFP: 109
EVP: 258
MST: 46

Probally add 5-9 atp/ata at lvl 70.

So you should be doing 12-20 more dmg than me if using the same weapons/bullet lvls etc. But that sure is an ata hit.

omegapirate2k
Feb 6, 2007, 07:33 PM
If it works for you do it, but I went through 3 levels of ranger to be a fighgunner and I didn't really care for it at all, maybe it's just because of my job level change (8 hunter-1 ranger), but I had horrible ATA and at job level 1, I didn't even do decent damage with my rifle when I hit.

Ah well, if you do well as a beast ftg, then who am I to judge?

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 07:36 PM
On 2007-02-06 16:33, omegapirate2k wrote:
If it works for you do it, but I went through 3 levels of ranger to be a fighgunner and I didn't really care for it at all, maybe it's just because of my job level change (8 hunter-1 ranger), but I had horrible ATA and at job level 1, I didn't even do decent damage with my rifle when I hit.

Ah well, if you do well as a beast ftg, then who am I to judge?

job lvl one is very hard for a class your not good at. when i first switched to hunter on my newman i almost wanted to give up and make a new character. after awhile i bought some new weapons and then it was a breeze from 1-10.

PsyGuy
Feb 6, 2007, 11:12 PM
Ive been playing a Ranger Cast lately and I just got Suv's and to be honest when compared to a nano blast they aint all that. Admitedly Nano blasts can be suicidal but they can also be an absolute godsend. Ive also noticed that meter fly up when using twin guns so your combination probably kicks serious ass!

juno-6
Feb 7, 2007, 02:12 AM
Is the low accuracy really noticeable as a fortegunner? got a beast ranger at 20 rite now and wondering if a cast would do way better in DPS and if i should just delete and recreate.

Tiyr
Feb 7, 2007, 03:12 AM
The team I generally run with is a FoCast and a Beast Fortegunner. The Beast's a good deal lower level (mid forties still, while we're low sixties) and she can still hit pretty much anything outside of Mizuras without too much issue. This is usually with Zodial on, granted, haven't seen her play without it, but very rarely do we fight anything that she has any trouble hitting, and she's got enough ATA to use most available weapons even at her level. So...I wouldn't sweat it.

And hell, if you bother to level your bullets you'll have better accuracy than half the morons running around with sub-ten bullets skills in their fifties anyway.

Alisha
Feb 7, 2007, 04:28 AM
projected stats for lvl 100/10 cast female fortegunner:

hp:2359
atp:782
ata:743
tp:181
dfp:139
evp:359
mst:60
sta:15

beast female fortegunner:

hp:2425
atp:821
ata:522
tp:201
dfp:125
evp:417
mst:67
sta:15

Vhex
Feb 7, 2007, 08:37 AM
On 2007-02-06 14:47, Reigast wrote:

ITS OVER 9000!?!!!! O.O

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 7, 2007, 08:46 AM
I also took some crap from someone when I was playing as my female newman as a hunter. He was all like "Hey, why are you a Hunter? You're a Newman." I was like "Because I like to use swords and at the same time, I want the pointy ears." As a Newman Hunter, I didn't do so bad, I was still killing things, and my hp and defense as a newman hunter are still higher than beast and cast rangers. I pwned that loser.