PDA

View Full Version : PSU PC/PS2 SERVERS GOING DEAD?? I wouldn't say that o.o...

Nuclearranger
Feb 6, 2007, 06:10 PM
Hey its Nuclearranger here! Yes yes quiet quiet...
*cough*

Anyway all this complaning that the servers are dead isnt entirely true. From first look.... Yea servers are hurting. But!

If you look how the server is setup it gives 1 blank star per server. That blank star will not light up untill the player base hits 200.
*now that thats over with*

Me and my friends from pso do not play on UNI2 we switch alot and I run into alot of groups that are *out in the rough*

Roughly id have to say if we all got together we could fill uni 1-2 But that wont happen as everyone in universe 2 is slowly becomes worse and worse players due to being able to afford 10 scapes. Yea if you play like that you do die more offten because "Why not?"

Most of the player groups out there are legit we play like the "godly" 360 players that i keep reading about. *can some of you loose your egos seriously its a game*

I have enough players that I play with to allways have a game of 6 and most of the time we overfill with players and need to make several! All under the sheilding of a blank star...

OVERCAP

Legits do not play in uni2 usualy
Many groups are out in the abys
Prolly upwards of 500-1000*not kidding*
Alot of groups i see in UNI2 get a team and then leave the universe because of spaming noobs*

-Nuclearranger
I would also like to say im sorry for spelling as i am bad at it.

Kinda in responce the the first poster.

Me and my friends will not be leaving for any reason.
5 years on PSO!
Long live PSU!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NuclearRanger on 2007-02-06 15:12 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Feb 6, 2007, 06:11 PM
For the last time!

I'm NOT QUITTING!

>:E

Nuclearranger
Feb 6, 2007, 06:15 PM
Im not quiting untill the next phantasy star game comes out!

Tatha-kitten
Feb 6, 2007, 06:15 PM
XD priceless Ryuki, priceless.

And i wholeheartedly agree with you NuclearRanger, and i'm glad someone had the sense to not look at the stars as one per 10 people or something stupidly low like that.

Ash1ey
Feb 6, 2007, 06:16 PM
On 2007-02-06 15:10, NuclearRanger wrote:

Me and my friends will not be leaving for any reason.
5 years on PSO!
Long live PSU!

Same here, I was on PSO since march 2001 until october 24, 2006 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I plan to do the same thing with PSU, I'll be on PC psu until the next phantasy star game is out as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Steve II on 2007-02-06 15:16 ]</font>

Weakness
Feb 6, 2007, 06:16 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I shouldn't be quitting for a while... but I do go off and on for a week or so at a time to deal with real life quite often.

;;>.> I still have hopes that they will release better stuff.

Nuclearranger
Feb 6, 2007, 06:17 PM
On 2007-02-06 15:15, Tatha-kitten wrote:
XD priceless Ryuki, priceless.

And i wholeheartedly agree with you NuclearRanger, and i'm glad someone had the sense to not look at the stars as one per 10 people or something stupidly low like that.

Because of hacking legits spread out to get away from the problem so people should really stop complaining and play...
-Thanks for the support!

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 06:18 PM
i guess im a universe 2 noob i like it there espically with ryuki's attack of the DS characters day. and red ring rico plays there too

Nuclearranger
Feb 6, 2007, 06:21 PM
On 2007-02-06 15:18, VanHalen wrote:
i guess im a universe 2 noob i like it there espically with ryuki's attack of the DS characters day. and red ring rico plays there too

Just to clear it up.
I did not call everyone in UNI2 a noob. And if I did I am sorry but I do meen to call everyone with hacked S rank weapons a noob *among other things*... and they deserve it.

-Ryuki-
Feb 6, 2007, 06:30 PM
There seems to be some kind of rumor of sorts, where people have said I was quitting.

There's also a rumor saying that I'm the last one left.

I'm not quitting XD

But.. I may indeed be the last one left. But, last what, if I may ask? o_o

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 06:31 PM
On 2007-02-06 15:21, NuclearRanger wrote:

On 2007-02-06 15:18, VanHalen wrote:

Just to clear it up.
I did not call everyone in UNI2 a noob. And if I did I am sorry but I do meen to call everyone with hacked S rank weapons a noob *among other things*... and they deserve it.

yeah the hacked s ranks are pretty bad makes you worry about whats out and whats not(i want a crea sword T_T) anyway its okay i mean some people on universe 2 are dumb and its not like i've been on PSU since day 1 so i guess im a noob

Garnet_Moon
Feb 6, 2007, 06:33 PM
On 2007-02-06 15:11, RyukiZero wrote:
For the last time!

I'm NOT QUITTING!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-02-06 15:34 ]</font>

KRKcl17
Feb 6, 2007, 06:39 PM
@Van Halen, Soda Crea and Creasaud are out, as I've got both the boards. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
Let me know if you wanna check 'em out sometime.

JAFO22000
Feb 6, 2007, 06:41 PM
Van Halen?

--EDIT--

Oh, you're TALKING to Van Halen, telling him that the Cresaud and Seva Cresa are out.....nevermind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-02-06 15:42 ]</font>

CelestialBlade
Feb 6, 2007, 06:47 PM
Please tell me the description is "GO AHEAD AAAAND, JUMP!"

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 06:54 PM
On 2007-02-06 15:39, KRKcl17 wrote:
@Van Halen, Soda Crea and Creasaud are out, as I've got both the boards. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
Let me know if you wanna check 'em out sometime.

ooh awesome but i wanted to know when the GRM one is out but the creasaud is nice too ^_^

Kaydin
Feb 6, 2007, 06:55 PM
On 2007-02-06 15:16, Weakness wrote:
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I shouldn't be quitting for a while... but I do go off and on for a week or so at a time to deal with real life quite often.

;;>.> I still have hopes that they will release better stuff.

Real life really does need an update now and again. v_v

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kadan on 2007-02-06 15:56 ]</font>

Siertes
Feb 6, 2007, 07:05 PM
I'm honestly considering quitting. As the nicer players stick to their close knit groups on random servers, friendless losers like me have to gamble on random groups on Uni2. This is hit or miss and I've just been soloing for the most part. Of course I'm already 70 and job lvl 10 and playing alone is quickly losing its appeal.

So I guess whether you are right or wrong about the population, it doesn't really change anything for me.

*Sigh* If only Sonic Team could make missions designed specifically for solo play.

McLaughlin
Feb 6, 2007, 07:07 PM
If there's no star there, there are less than 100 people on the server. If there's a hollow star, there are 100 people there. If there's a full star, more than 200 people but less than 300 people are on the server.

For argument's sake, let's say every server has a hollow star (balancing out the ones that have no star with the VERY FEW that have a full star), except for Universe 2, which has...maximum capacity. I'll even give Universe 300 people.

1000 people on Universe 2 + 2000 people on Universes 1 and 3-18. That's 3000 people, ASSUMING every Universe has an empty star, which I KNOW they don't. 3000 is around the 360 population (not counting the Demo, which has nearly 4 full Universes every day).

Cut that number to a more reasonable one, like 700 people spread out across 3-18 and leave the 3 stars on Universe 1, and you get 2000 people, which is enough to fill 2 Universes., which is still being generous.

This whole thing is moot though, as it still makes it difficult to find games when there are only 2 or 3 on each universe, and they're all still in the same areas (Rafflon Meadows, Dagora Guardian branch).

Almalexia
Feb 6, 2007, 07:16 PM
Yes there is people on all universes, for example jeM has universe 7 and it normally as 1 full star around this time. The french have universe 6 I think. .but it's never a full star. I've noticed that they are beginning to migrate to universe 2. That could be indication that they have lost some of thier own to quitting and seek more players to party with. This will be a bold statement and I will stick to for ETERNITY, hackers are not the enemies, it is the people who bashed the game before the hacking started. There is reason to believe that such people were angry at how PSU is not as easy as PSO, and chose to nitpick it's trivial flaws as a cover up. You don't have a mag that make you a godmod and kill/steal peoples exp. My one complaint about PSU is it's rare drop system. The items are not worth hunting for. In PSO I helped friends with Zamba/SJS/Red Sword/Red Saber/etc runs. That's real rare hunting. You can say most of the early community are like 'sheep'. They will follow the leader if they blindly listen to him. So when you get topic after topic, rumor after rumor, bash after bash, it gets to people and they accept it as truth. THAT is what is causing all of this. The ones who remain now are the ones who obviously can think for themselves and look it at a more rational perspective.

That's all I have to say on the matter. Take it anyway you want.

Xtasisanu
Feb 6, 2007, 07:19 PM
On 2007-02-06 16:05, Siertes wrote:
I'm honestly considering quitting. As the nicer players stick to their close knit groups on random servers, friendless losers like me have to gamble on random groups on Uni2. This is hit or miss and I've just been soloing for the most part. Of course I'm already 70 and job lvl 10 and playing alone is quickly losing its appeal.

So I guess whether you are right or wrong about the population, it doesn't really change anything for me.

*Sigh* If only Sonic Team could make missions designed specifically for solo play.

If your feel that way then take it as a teacher like deal.

Find some players worth your time and help them grow and make your own team...

PSU DOJO or like a Yakuza called "The Hand"

Scejntjynahl
Feb 6, 2007, 07:21 PM

In a way they have. By allowing you to bring in NPC characters, some of which you earn doing story mode online. And of course there is your Partner Machinery. Seen that your level 70 that means you can at least solo in A rank course without any trouble at all.

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 07:24 PM

im open to play with anyone and i stay on the populated servers really. if your cool and you stay for more than one mission i'll befriend anyone

Para
Feb 6, 2007, 11:55 PM
I definitely wont quit because I have friends on the server.

Nuclearranger
Feb 7, 2007, 12:00 AM
Glad to see some positive things!

Shinzakura
Feb 7, 2007, 12:18 AM

They do. It's called "Offline mode".

Seriously, have you tried to hook up with another group on another server? I have, and I've found that most of the people outside of 2 and the occasional person on 15, I try to be pretty open about when I start groups. I think most people would do the same. The trick is simply to get off the cesspool that is Uni2 and move to one of the more civilized suburbs (I recommend 7, 10, and 15, as the friendliest people I've met on those ones).

-Ryuki-
Feb 7, 2007, 02:35 AM
On 2007-02-06 15:33, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-02-06 15:11, RyukiZero wrote:
For the last time!

I'm NOT QUITTING!

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-02-06 15:34 ]</font>

That, was funny XD

Pengfishh
Feb 7, 2007, 02:45 AM
What is this problem people are running away from? Maybe I don't play enough, but whaaaa? The only thing I see wrong, the only thing that's ever been wrong, is one person taking some shit some other person does very personally, then you get a load of folks doing that very same thing.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Can't we all just get along by ignoring the wrongs and uplifting the rights?

jayster
Feb 7, 2007, 07:38 AM
<3 360... usually 3+ servers... btw, what is it like on PC/ PS2... Is it basically the same thing as the 360?

Kelevra
Feb 7, 2007, 09:20 AM
I wouldnt leave because of hacking, it would be of overall agrivation and boredom with the sonic team. There is alot of content in this game as is. Why did i pay 50 bucks to play a partial game. Just so i can be goated to another 10 a month so that i can wait to get what a fkn paid for. Viva revolution give us all of our content. Than be inovative and actually create new content. Bitches.

zanotam
Feb 7, 2007, 09:28 AM
wanna know one of the problems? 99% of PSO-Worders seem to go to UNI 2 and those that don't lock thier games usually. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DraginHikari
Feb 7, 2007, 09:38 AM
I choose to agree. I wish people would stop tearing the PS2/PC verison apart over the actions of complete n00bs >>

Rashiid
Feb 7, 2007, 09:44 AM
On 2007-02-07 04:38, jayster wrote:
<3 360... usually 3+ servers... btw, what is it like on PC/ PS2... Is it basically the same thing as the 360?

the excact same thing!!

damn, forgot to mention, HAXXXXXXXXXX! lol

RadiantLegend
Feb 7, 2007, 09:47 AM
I play on Univ 2 A LOT. Just because there are idiots doesn't mean everyone on the univ is a hacker/cheater.

And i like meeting new people.

Reginaldo
Feb 7, 2007, 09:51 AM
People who quit over spam = failures. Don't hang out in the areas where the masses are knowing that this will happen. You like to whine whine whine yet you're still standing there. When people do that even I will join the spam because you're a moron for continuing to stand there in the first place.

Oh, and I'll never quit PSU http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reginaldo on 2007-02-07 06:51 ]</font>

Retsuya
Feb 7, 2007, 10:44 AM
I only play in uni2 because the people I normally play with are there for most of the time... but if Im soloing in a mission Im normally in uni15, if my mission is not locked feel free to join in.

I HATE SPAMMING NOOBS... THEY MAKE THE GAME SLOW because they have nothing better to do.... then why are there several mission across the three planets O.o
BUT I STILL WONT QUIT THIS GAME

Ryogen
Feb 7, 2007, 11:58 AM
About 2 days ago on X360 Universe 1 2 3 and 4 were filled up. I was pretty amazed.

Zero-mx
Feb 7, 2007, 12:01 PM
I'm not quitting, so come play with me on Uni. 15!! ^___^

Sinue_v2
Feb 7, 2007, 02:26 PM
This will be a bold statement and I will stick to for ETERNITY, hackers are not the enemies, it is the people who bashed the game before the hacking started. There is reason to believe that such people were angry at how PSU is not as easy as PSO, and chose to nitpick it's trivial flaws as a cover up.

I can't agree with that. If the game was so good to begin with - then much of the old PSO population (what's left of it) would have been swamped and lost in the deluge of new customers who liked the game. The PS2 opened PS up to 80 million + potential customers. Quite a few more on the PC - and of course while the Xbox's userbase is still somewhat small right now, it has a lack of online RPG's (or RPG's in general) which would draw people to it. Sort of how like EverQuest Online Adventures go it's start on the PS2 before FFXI came along and raped it. It was the only thing out there - so people played it as a pacifier. But I digress.. the point being, that if PSU were a good game - it would have sold far more copies than what it has and it would have kept a stronger userbase.

Now.. not to say that PSU was necessarily a bad game. In most reguards it's still leaps and bounds better than PSO. The problem was that it wasn't good ENOUGH to compete in today's market. While much of the game is vastly improved, PSU still isn't representitive of that leap in design quality and features you expect after five years in development. (and yes, this game was in pre-production/development since 2001)

It wasn't the bitchers who drove people away, they only spread their message to a very small percentage of people. It wasn't the negetive press reviews - to say so would be giving those sites way too much credit. Their word does not "Make or Break" a game. It wasn't the cheaters , since their "hax" - despite how much they want to stroke their own sacks - hardly affected userbase at all. Most of PSU's pupulation left back when "Meseta Dupe" was still a fairly new. Anymore the cheaters of PSU are paramount to necrophiliacs - just humping a rotting corpse.

PSU's downfall (at least, in the west) was due to Sega's own actions. Yes, bitchers, reviewers, and cheaters all did their part to help dive away users - but it was Sega's own decisions in game design, in customer support, pathetic content releases, poor marketing, ect.. ect... that is the true culprit. They bungled, and they are the main cause behind PSU's failure. If the game was really that good on it's own - it would have overcome... or at least, would had seen many more subscribers.

Nuclearranger
Feb 7, 2007, 02:43 PM
This is not the point of this thred the point is that people are just not massed in UNI02.
And that alot less people were "drove away" than it seems...
There are and allways will be enough people to play with but you gota get with a group and find friends those that like the game will. Its not hard and im not picky as long as you.....
1. arnt an ass
2. dont cheat
We will prolly get along fine as well as the rest of us.

Axel3792
Feb 7, 2007, 03:01 PM
PSU will die... if it doesn't eat a sandwich.

C'mon, ST! Your servers are crashing because they are hungry!

*stuffs food into disc tray*
Hmm. That didn't work.

Oh crap.

ShadowDragon28
Feb 7, 2007, 03:28 PM
1) I'm not an ass. I certainly try NOT to be one.

2) i don't cheat.

But explain to me why is it that sometimes I get the "cold shoulder" when I meet/met certain people from PSO World. I mean. For example:

I did nothing wrong or rude or anything, I happened to see Ryna on one day.
So I was like "oh cool, Ryna's on, haven't seen her/him online until now. Well I was just saying "Hi Ryna, how are you, I'm a long time member of pso-world. here's my card."

And from Ryna I get " I'm not giving youy my card you my card" (or something to that effect) and " I dont know you. " Yeah way to go to show how the people that run pso-world are friendly. What's with the automatic suspision and the "cold shoulder"?

Did I somehow inexplicably get on Ryna's bad side? Did I say something wrong? I don't know. But to get "brushed off" just for saying "hi" and wanting to trade Partner Cards? what-the-hell? Sorry to bother you Ryna. I didn't know I was worthless nobody to be brushed off. My apologies.

And I'd like someone to explain to me why many parties/groups on Universe 15 seem very exclusionary towards "new players" (even if they've been a PSO vet since DC vers.1) and seem more concerned with getting Max. mission points in S-Rank missions, than *ever* helping out people to build up Exp pnts to level when stuck in the lvl 30-42 range.

Many ppl don't seem to kind with assisting players that can't get into an S-rank mission (lvl doesnt meet the mission requirements)

And very few ppl from pso-world seem willing to help a player with exp building to level up when there are some players that only have like 2-3 hrs to play PSU like maybe 2 or 3 time a week, and really just need to do some good runs for xp to gain some levels. Can someone explain to me what's up with that? Sorry for the rant.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowDragon28 on 2007-02-07 12:29 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Feb 7, 2007, 03:54 PM
Yes, well Ryna WAS a target for PM bombers - so it's no small wonder she won't trade cards with someone she doesn't know that just happen to say they're from PSOworld. Expecially after Tomeeboy's PM got hit. I'd be willing to bet her room is locked up as well.

Though, on the other side of the spectrum - I got the cold-shoulderish treatment as well before the PM bombing occurances. I think it was durring the first storyline mission update, she was greeting people going to the Guardian HQ 5th floor. I said hey, tried to strike up a convo but she didn't want to have any part of it. Kinda like talking to an automated response machine. So I just went my merry way.

As for me, it's kinda spotty as to when I'll play - and I may be switching over to the X360 version soon anyhow. Not sure. Generally I'm in with a group of friends already. Used to bounce around between four to five groups of friends - and the ocassional Uni 1/2 game. Though there's only about 1 group of friends left now, and I won't go to Uni 2/1 anymore. Figure I'm already bitter enough over the whole situation - I don't need to subject myself to that kind of shit as well.

But hey.. if you got the 360 demo, we can play that sometime.

CelestialBlade
Feb 7, 2007, 04:01 PM
In my experience the cool-people-to-assholes ratio on Universe 2 has been like 50:1 for me. Maybe everyone loves my Guntecher that much. I've gotten quite a few contacts from people I'd love to party with again, many of which I have. If you get into a party with a bunch of jerkoffs, freakin leave. Quitting the game isn't going to prove a damn thing. If you expect total perfection out of every little thing in life, good luck ever being happy.

EJ
Feb 7, 2007, 04:04 PM
Heh, I usually roam around the universe or in my room synthing stuff.

Ryna
Feb 7, 2007, 04:16 PM
On 2007-02-07 12:28, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
Did I somehow inexplicably get on Ryna's bad side? Did I say something wrong? I don't know. But to get "brushed off" just for saying "hi" and wanting to trade Partner Cards? what-the-hell? Sorry to bother you Ryna. I didn't know I was worthless nobody to be brushed off. My apologies.

Perhaps it would help if you saw things from my persepctive?

That incident occured at the height of PM bombing/room hacking and I had seen my name floating around a couple of forums as a potential target. One of the attack vectors these people were using was to swap cards so they would have your player number for later. So, I adopted a policy of only giving my Player Card only to people that I knew fairly well. I used the same policy on GC PSO after cheating and stalking started to become rampant. Since I was not familiar with you, I didn't give you my card. It was nothing personal. I wished you a good day and ran off to join a game that I was late for.

On 2007-02-07 12:54, Sinue_v2 wrote:
Though, on the other side of the spectrum - I got the cold-shoulderish treatment as well before the PM bombing occurances. I think it was durring the first storyline mission update, she was greeting people going to the Guardian HQ 5th floor. I said hey, tried to strike up a convo but she didn't want to have any part of it. Kinda like talking to an automated response machine. So I just went my merry way.

There's probably a good chance that I was late for a game in that instance too. If I'm late for a game, I'll usually cut a conversation short and move on. I enjoy having conversations out in the lobby, but I consider it rude to keep my teammates waiting.

Deus-Irae
Feb 7, 2007, 04:41 PM
people should also take into consideration that maybe they are interpreting someones behavior as being rude when they arent intending to be rude.

PSU is still the intermets. people comments and attitudes arent allways correctly interpreted.

take it with a grain of salt.

Sinue_v2
Feb 7, 2007, 05:11 PM
I don't think you were late for a game - at least it didn't seem that way. You were just kinda standing around in the lobby, and from what you did say it seemed as though you were greeting players to the new content update as a rep of PSOworld or something. I just figured you had something going on IRL and couldn't be bothered with an in-game convo. Not a big deal.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 7, 2007, 05:19 PM
Yes, the cold shoulder treatment is increasing of late all around. But I would think that sending a PM and never getting a response back is just as bad as getting ignored all together.

The tough thing about any online game that uses text to convey information is the lack of tone and mannerism. So if we are in a somewhat bad mood we usually may interpret what we read as being bad as well.

I guess the best policy is not to take anything on psu personally, unless its painfully obvious it is personal (STFU, go to hell, etc). >.>;

Nuclearranger
Feb 7, 2007, 05:26 PM
Topic kinda went off topic but whatever

I havent gotten a cold sholder in a long time allthough i often play with people I know well.
Alot of people run up to me and say stuff like "Hey you from PSO-W?" Ill reply "yea!" exchange cards or whatever I dont really care if i get bombed. Do a game or two when i have time and make another friend that enevitably leaves UNI2. I knew there were alot of things going on in this game but some peoples storys are kinda sad.

That or people watched my camera from the JP version and wanted an autograph or somthing lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NuclearRanger on 2007-02-07 14:27 ]</font>

ShadowDragon28
Feb 7, 2007, 07:26 PM
It seems far too many people are spead out to wide to other servers.

So any Universe other that Uni 1 or 2 looks "dead" with non-filled in stars. If more fair-minded, nice and good players would all gather together on Uni 15 then it'd have a few filled in stars.

I can understand the concern and the slight paranoia. PM bombing did/does suck massively. I can understand if a player in a rush to get to a team about to do a mission. But neither was made clear at all.

There are people I know here on pso-world that would vouch for me as being the kind of person to *not* ever "PM bomb" or stalk anyone (like AC9Breaker, Forever Zero, Senpai, and maybe Pure-Chan) and *know* I'm not some script kiddie trying to harm people's data,PM, or somesuch stupid b.s. I *DETEST* direct harming of peoples Partner Machince data or any crap like that. It's stupid, pure and simple.

I've been lurking and occassionally posting on this forum (and a member) since 2000. Even if I may not be "known" or a "popluar" poster; the seemingly "cold shoulder" effect can be felt when someone doesn't give a player a chance for even brief introductory conversation.

If a player is in a rush somewhere. Just tell me that "I've been PM bombed so I'm being careful about who I give my Card too" or "a team is expecting me, I've got a run" It's not to much to type that/tell a person that. I'd understand what the deal is then. A little bit of background or context info is all that's needed that's all ^_^;

See, from my perspective, short phrase responses with no reason (with no obvious context being implied or given) for them can come off as a bit "cold." Peace.