PDA

View Full Version : A present! Oh.. Im scared. O.O

Xtasisanu
Feb 6, 2007, 07:08 PM
Some random person ran up to me and gave me three presents.

I got scared, I accepted but I still still scared. I opened the presents with caution and it was there A grade weaponry.

I did not know this person...

Explain to me this Phenomenon?

Anything like this ever happen to you before?

Garnet_Moon
Feb 6, 2007, 07:09 PM
I got something like that. Only, it was a [B] Moon Atomizer X.

-_-;

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 07:13 PM
On 2007-02-06 16:09, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I got something like that. Only, it was a [B] Moon Atomizer X.

-_-;

lol
someone randomly came up to me and gave me 5mil in meseta cause i think he said he was quitting or spreading joy. either way i was very grateful

Xtasisanu
Feb 6, 2007, 07:14 PM
Crap where was I, screw the A class weaponry.. I needz the clams... D:

werewolfking
Feb 6, 2007, 07:29 PM
well something like that happen to me but instead of present is was a mill woot ;p by the way highest lvl is 23 so that rocked lol

Xtasisanu
Feb 6, 2007, 07:32 PM
On 2007-02-06 16:29, werewolfking wrote:
well something like that happen to me but instead of present is was a mill woot ;p by the way highest lvl is 23 so that rocked lol

I got reemed in this situation then.

Sephlock
Feb 6, 2007, 07:52 PM
I like to hand out food items (preferably cake, but chocolate or Koltova products will do in a pinch) to random characters whenever I can.

BTW what is the "something sweet" needed for G. Chocolate and where do I get it?

Scejntjynahl
Feb 6, 2007, 07:55 PM
Why does anyone accept items from strangers? -_- I believe there is a thread in cheaters forum that said there was a plan to hand out Sranks to get you banned. If you accept items in gift form how can you be sure that is the case? Whatever, its your character, do as you like. Im sure there will be a rant about "boo hoo hoo" "I got an Srank and got banne" "boo hoo" somewhere in the future.

Randomness
Feb 6, 2007, 08:23 PM
On 2007-02-06 16:55, Scejntjynahl wrote:
Why does anyone accept items from strangers? -_- I believe there is a thread in cheaters forum that said there was a plan to hand out Sranks to get you banned. If you accept items in gift form how can you be sure that is the case? Whatever, its your character, do as you like. Im sure there will be a rant about "boo hoo hoo" "I got an Srank and got banne" "boo hoo" somewhere in the future.

If its an unreleased item, sell it to NPC right away, simple.

Yuicihi
Feb 6, 2007, 08:24 PM
Congrats!
You found the most rare thing in an MMORPG/life:
A generous Player.

Umberger
Feb 6, 2007, 08:46 PM
On 2007-02-06 16:52, Sephlock wrote:
BTW what is the "something sweet" needed for G. Chocolate and where do I get it?

It's in best mission ever, aka Agata Onma party mission.

Also, since he said it was A rank weaponry, then the presents were more than likely 7-9*, so there would have been no way for them to be S ranks. They may have been/may be hacked A ranks, but they couldn't possibly be S ranks...those are 10*+ as far as I know.

Sephlock
Feb 6, 2007, 08:51 PM
Whats the name of the item needed, and where is this Agata Onma party mission?

Ravennittes
Feb 6, 2007, 09:02 PM
It isn't out yet for the US servers (give it a couple of weeks). I may not be as generous as to give a mill away, but on occasion I will give away a couple thousand to whomever has had the sense to play with others and not alone.

Xtasisanu
Feb 6, 2007, 09:48 PM
On 2007-02-06 16:55, Scejntjynahl wrote:

*shakes head at you*

Your mad inside...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xtasisanu on 2007-02-06 18:51 ]</font>

Xtasisanu
Feb 6, 2007, 09:53 PM
On 2007-02-06 17:24, Yuicihi wrote:
Congrats!
You found the most rare thing in an MMORPG/life:
A generous Player.

Actually I found a pretty decent chunk of generous players as I progressed through my newbishness.