PDA

View Full Version : Got spam?

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 6, 2007, 08:47 PM
On Tue 2/6 1:36 PM, [email protected] wrote:

brad - You're going to be in BIG trouble if you don't get your sweetie some flowers on Valentine's Day! We would like to help you out and give you a 1-800-Flowers.com(R) gift card worth 100.00 that you can use to get the one you love some flowers.

Press here to get your 1-800-Flowers.com(R) gift card before they're all gone

Congratulations, you've been selected to participate in Exclusive Gift Cards' Valentine's Day Promotion!

Thinking of the perfect way to say "I Love You" this Valentine's Day? Exclusive Gift Cards is here to help. Get a -FREE*- 100.00 Gift Card from 1-800-Flowers.com(R) and show that special someone you care.

Press here to get your 1-800-Flowers.com(R) gift card before they're all gone

This is a limited-time promotion; please claim your 100 1-800-Flowers.com(R) Gift Card before it's too late.

Best regards,

Jeff L.
Reward Representative
Exclusive Gift Ideas

Exclusive Gift Cards' Gift Program is not endorsed, sponsored by or affiliated with 1800flowers.com(R) or Fresh Intellectual Properties Inc. Such terms are registered trademarks of their respective owners.

*This promotion is conducted exclusively by Exclusive Gift Cards and is subject to participation terms and conditions. Receipt of your item requires compliance with offer terms, including: age and residency requirements; registration with valid email address, shipping address and contact phone number; completion of user survey and sponsor promotions. Upon valid completion of all requirements, we will ship your item to your provided shipping address. Unless otherwise indicated, participation eligibility is restricted to U.S. residents, 18 and over. Void where prohibited. If you no longer wish to receive Exclusive Gift Cards' emails, visit the unsubscribe page on the Exclusive Gift Cards site or visit the url: http://lasdirekt.com/[email protected] . Or, print a copy of this email and send it along with your request to: Exclusive Gift Cards, 13900 Jog Road, Suite 203-251, Delray Beach, FL 33446.

--

You will not get anymore of our emails if you go here and enter your email address ([email protected])
or write to:

Software Innovations Inc.
160 W. Foothill Pkwy, Suite 105-20
Corona, CA 92882

I lol'd

Nidramag
Feb 6, 2007, 08:49 PM
shouldn't you be writing out a fight?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 09:16 PM
brad cares not for being hurried along.

Just for that you might fight the next match naked or have something similarly handicapped.

You tell 'em Shliggy.

Scejntjynahl
Feb 6, 2007, 09:20 PM
no on haya spam

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
On 2007-02-06 18:20, Scejntjynahl wrote:
no on haya spam

o no payan hams

DizzyDi
Feb 6, 2007, 10:35 PM
Greetings,

I am Jabulani Muzi I represent a top mining company executive in South
Africa. I have a very sensitive and private brief from this top executive
to ask for your partnership to re-profile funds totally Forty Two Million
United States Dollars. ( $42,000,000.00)

I will give the details of how we intend to proceed,this is a legitimate
transaction. You will be paid 15% for your "management fees", if I am able
to reach terms with you.

If you are interested, please write me back by email and provide me with
your full names, telephone/cell numbers and I will provide further
details. Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we are
still in acting service.

Regards,
Mr. Jabulani Muzi.

My spam

Polly
Feb 6, 2007, 10:56 PM
John C Dvorak don't get no spam.

VanHalen
Feb 6, 2007, 10:58 PM
my spam http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 7, 2007, 12:18 AM
On 2007-02-06 19:56, Triela wrote:
John C Dvorak don't get no spam.

But he hates autoreply.

VanHalen
Feb 7, 2007, 12:22 AM
[email protected] wrote at 2/5/2007 6:22:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Hi there, How are ya?

You are a hottie http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

You should checkout these new panties I bought. They are so tight on me! Don't show these pictures to anybody!

My site