Feb 8, 2007, 06:39 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miriya on 2007-02-11 20:01 ]</font>

ne1first
Feb 8, 2007, 09:36 AM
hacked item dont trade him units

shadonics
Feb 8, 2007, 10:48 AM
can u proof it's hacked?
as of what i know u can allready get it the normal way.
please tell me why you think its hacked.

1) Dupes:If you feel the need to discuss duped weapons, check Cheaters. Because this is a trade forum, everyone has the same oppurtunity to list what they have for trading and what they are looking to recieve in a trade. No members are to be flamed for trading something they cannot prove to be legit or know is not legit.

Not sure if you're trading for a dupe? We can't help you figure that out. So traders are not required to prove their items are legit. If you have a problem with dupes and question what you're trading for, don't go through with the trade or work it out with the person you're trading with.

btw this is rule number uno.
as of the situation right now this may not count since ur speaking of hacked item / not duped.

in a way tho everyone shud know theirself if this weapons is released yet or not.

i think i saw enough posts on different forums now with peopel rushing in "OMGWTFBBQ its's a hacked item!"

without any reasonable proof tho.
if the seller/trader can't give you proof by pictures of him/her finding any boards in the area because he/her maybe was that much shocked that he/her actually forgot to take a picture u can't change it.

so please follow the rules.
and that came from a non-mod/admin shame on you! read the rules and be a good boy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: shadonics on 2007-02-08 08:01 ]</font>

Crono114z
Feb 8, 2007, 10:56 AM
I agree with ne1first. Too much against it. I'm unsure of this persay-> but has the JP gotten it? Secondly, do you realize how hard if at all would it be to get? THEN to have all the mats available and then the synth % if it indeed is low? Then all of a sudden someone has one out of now where and is trading it? I think not..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crono114z on 2007-02-08 07:57 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 8, 2007, 11:36 AM
it's obviously a hacked item but that's not the point. If the guy doesn't care he can trade for it. Also, you're not an admin as you said shadonics, so it's not your job to post something like that in a thread.

Personally I wouldn't trade that unit for it. The unit is harder to get because units cannot be hacked... yet... and that weapon isn't even that good, just looks cool.

THE JACKEL

eightball
Feb 8, 2007, 07:02 PM
it's obviously a hacked item but that's not the point. If the guy doesn't care he can trade for it. Also, you're not an admin as you said shadonics, so it's not your job to post something like that in a thread.

You don't have to be a mod to warn those who might not be as aware of hacked weapons...i give this guy credit for telling everyone

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 8, 2007, 07:22 PM
the person I'm talking about said it doesn't mean it's a hacked weapon, then went on to quote the rules or the forum and such, that's the job of a moderator, not him. He can simply say there's no proof that it's a hacked weapon, and that saying it's hacked with no proof isn't right, but he did much more than that. It isn't his job.

Either way, it's strongly believed the weapon is hacked, because it's very unlikely to get the board, and the mats, and a successful synth so soon.

THE JACKEL

eightball
Feb 8, 2007, 07:36 PM
oh sorry guess we're on the same side then and yeah definitely hacked

Miriya
Feb 10, 2007, 11:57 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miriya on 2007-02-11 20:02 ]</font>

GStealth
Feb 11, 2007, 12:43 AM
There is so much going on about the weapon... 10 times out of 10, if it is in the JP PSUwiki, it can be obtained by legit means... Doesn't mean Miriya's is legit, but it definitely doesn't mean it's hacked either.

Crono114z
Feb 11, 2007, 04:43 AM
I never said Miriya hacked, the weapon itself may be. If you don't mind that, but all means, trade a way. ;D

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 01:40 PM
The weapon is hacked, not saying that the person who holds it hacked it but it came about in a un-legit manner. They say the board can be found when it really can't. if yea look at the monster who drops the board, you notice that the monster can not even reach that level yet, so in other words, it "was" hacked and I strongly thing that you should just ditch it.
=)

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 11, 2007, 01:55 PM
no need to ditch it. You'll only get banned if someone reports you. Carrying a hacked/unreleased weapon but never using it will not get you banned, as there are some hackers still around that have never used their weapons publically.

We're not saying you hacked it, but considering you don't even know where it came from, it's mostly likely hacked.

THE JACKEL

Miriya
Feb 11, 2007, 02:10 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miriya on 2007-02-11 20:02 ]</font>

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 02:50 PM
Ahhh!!!! bottom line, it's freaking hacked! There, that's the end of it.

Miriya
Feb 11, 2007, 03:08 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miriya on 2007-02-11 20:03 ]</font>

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 03:12 PM
We, but good luck sellin' on the fourm that does not care for hackers or hacked items.
And it's hacked!
=)

CocaCola
Feb 11, 2007, 04:21 PM
Just go this thread and you will know if it is a hacked item or not.

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=19344&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

THE END of the TRIVIA?

Miriya
Feb 11, 2007, 05:31 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miriya on 2007-02-11 20:03 ]</font>

Shadow_Wing
Feb 11, 2007, 05:52 PM
And you can't prove without a shadow of a doubt it's legit, funny how this works huh?

The fact is, it's prolly 99.9% chance it's a hacked item based on what we've seen.

Nuff said, will it change if a person want to trade or not purely depends on the person.

Pikadrew
Feb 11, 2007, 05:59 PM
It's already been said that the item database has listings for items not yet released on our servers. This item does not drop yet. end of story. I don't really care how you got it, just realize that it's unreleased and you don't have a very good chance of unloading it on these forums.

Miriya
Feb 11, 2007, 06:14 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miriya on 2007-02-11 20:04 ]</font>