PDA

View Full Version : missing the rewards window?

Dragwind
Feb 7, 2007, 07:11 PM
Ok, sometimes at the end of a run ill press the reward (button?) and right before the window pops up, the leader will abandon and we'll return to the lobby. Since I pressed the button and it didnt open in time, when I get to the lobby theres no window, no button. My question is, has this happened to anyone else? (most likely has) and do you still get the rewards when this happens?

Pinecone
Feb 7, 2007, 07:14 PM
you always get the rewards even if you don't open the rewards menu at the end

Dragwind
Feb 7, 2007, 07:17 PM
Ah. ty very much. I figured so, but wasnt sure.

Arigan
Feb 7, 2007, 07:38 PM
On 2007-02-07 16:14, Pinecone wrote:
you always get the rewards even if you don't open the rewards menu at the end

Actually unless it was changed in any of the patches, this is not true, as I recall leveling in Linear Line C on like the 2nd day the game was out with a low level and not knowing how to advance my class, but then when I finally figured out the whole reward thing it went up, and hadn't before then. If I get a chance to, I'll check and figure it out.

Starrz
Feb 7, 2007, 07:40 PM
The reward is automatically given to you as soon as the icon shows up on the bottom. You do not need to open it up to get the reward.

Eliash
Feb 7, 2007, 07:41 PM
AFAIK, it does grant the reward as soon as you get the trial completes. Try a bruce mission and check your money (I say bruce because it adds a respectable amount of meseta and thus makes it easier to track).

Arigan
Feb 7, 2007, 07:42 PM
Interesting. . .musta been changed then in an update, cool

Umberger
Feb 7, 2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah, you don't have to view the window to get a reward...if you want proof, go S rank and S mission and look in your inventory...you get the PA Fragment before you look at the window.

Pinecone
Feb 7, 2007, 07:43 PM
check ur stats too, if your gonna get a class lvl up after the mission your HP will already be increased b4 u see yourself get the level at the rewards menu

Rashiid
Feb 7, 2007, 07:51 PM
i get my stuff when i dont look at it, meseta and points

idk wat YALL been doin lol

CelestialBlade
Feb 7, 2007, 08:09 PM
This is good to know. I remember back in November this wasn't the case, and I've always been anal about hitting that button so I don't lose anything....now I see I no longer have to worry.

Schubalts
Feb 7, 2007, 08:47 PM
Eh? I'm pretty sure back in October or November, Parn(or DJ, wata, one of them) posted screenshots showing that you get rewards automatically.