PDA

View Full Version : Would you switch?

Kimil
Feb 7, 2007, 10:13 PM
I'm now considerring getting the 360 Version of the game, I heard that here are what... 3 FULL UNIVERSES A NIGHT? apposed to the 1.5 stars in uni 4 I saw today?

Reasons for switching:
No Hacking
More active members
I have an XBOX on XBOX live
I hate Typing
PS2 is slowwwwwwww
The PS2/PC servers are looking like they will crash unless SEGA gets off their ass.
3 of my buds have an XBOX 360 in RL

Reasons Against:
I would have to start over (I put 200 Hours into my WT >.>)
I would loose contact with KOSMOS, Sylvia, Ryver, and Kiske. (This Is Chiyoko if you read this)
I would be falling the hands of the Hackers
I don't have a 360 or the 360 version of the game. And I have no money to buy one right now.
I'm hoping the Servers will be fixed and people will return.

Give me your opinions for and against leaving...

Garnet_Moon
Feb 7, 2007, 10:15 PM
I'm not starting over.
I don't have a 360 or a copy of the 360 version even if I wanted to.

This may be my last month paying for PSU if this crap keeps up.

Schubalts
Feb 7, 2007, 10:19 PM
Most important question: Do you have a few hundred dollars that you are willing to spend JUST for PSU on the 360?

Sychosis
Feb 7, 2007, 10:19 PM
I think the obvious answer is save up enough funds for a 360+game, THEN make a choice. By the time you do, the issues may be resolved or you may have some sort of revelation.

Do think long and hard though, even if new friends come, abandoning old ones is never easy.

Candor
Feb 7, 2007, 10:20 PM
Reasons Against:
I'm back lol

But yea, no 360/friends + starting over is reason enough for me not to switch

ljkkjlcm9
I am not buying a 360, I'm not ever buying a 360, and I'm especially not buying it for one game.

It's not so bad as to turn me off. I wish I had more friends to play with though.

THE JACKEL

xzidanex
On 2007-02-07 19:19, Sychosis wrote:
I think the obvious answer is save up enough funds for a 360+game, THEN make a choice. By the time you do, the issues may be resolved or you may have some sort of revelation.

Do think long and hard though, even if new friends come, abandoning old ones is never easy.

Agreed *nod nod*

Sekani
Feb 7, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:19, Schubalts wrote:
Most important question: Do you have a few hundred dollars that you are willing to spend JUST for PSU on the 360?

I must emphasize that it's not too smart to buy a 360 just for one game. If you don't want one to begin with, don't switch.

Mattardo
Feb 7, 2007, 10:23 PM
When I was faced with what system to purchase this game for the 360 was the clear winner since it has widescreen support and I have a widescreen display. Then I found out it also has voice chat. So instead of dealing with literate ass-holes on the PS2/PC version, I would have to deal with illiterate ass-holes on the 360 version spouting ghetto-trash talk at every possible second of the game. No thanks. No way. I now play on the PS2 version. If I left PS2 it would not be on account of the cheating. That doesn't affect me at the moment. If I left, it would be all systems. I wouldn't be jumping ship. So there ya go, if the 360 did not have voice chat, I would have purcahsed the game for the 360.

Kamica
Feb 7, 2007, 10:24 PM
Or a much cheaper solution: go to JP PSU

Tiyr
Feb 7, 2007, 10:25 PM
Server issues are not a reason to go unless they persist for an extended time. World of Warcraft was virtually unplayable for months after release due to server issues (omg loot lag), but it cleared up. I've been playing PSU almost every day and we've had...what, two, three days of lag issues?

I don't know how the PS2 version plays (although I can imagine), as I play on PC, but I don't really have many issues. If you're happy playing with a group of friends and whatnot none of the issues on the servers should be an issue. So really, the only reason I could see to switch platforms would be the performance thing....at which point I'd look into the PC version if you've got even a reasonably respectable machine. The computer I built three years ago runs fine =D.

NPCMook
Feb 7, 2007, 10:26 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:23, Mattardo wrote:
When I was faced with what system to purchase this game for the 360 was the clear winner since it has widescreen support and I have a widescreen display. Then I found out it also has voice chat. So instead of dealing with literate ass-holes on the PS2/PC version, I would have to deal with illiterate ass-holes on the 360 version spouting ghetto-trash talk at every possible second of the game. No thanks. No way. I now play on the PS2 version. If I left PS2 it would not be on account of the cheating. That doesn't affect me at the moment. If I left, it would be all systems. I wouldn't be jumping ship. So there ya go, if the 360 did not have voice chat, I would have purcahsed the game for the 360.

Mute feature >.>

GreenArcher
Feb 7, 2007, 10:27 PM
200 Ain't that bad, if you work on it hard you can grind back up fairly fast, and surely your RL friends can help you out.

That aside, I would advise staying. There is enough players on PS2/PC side, it's not causing a problem. 1000+ people is enough for me, as 100-200 on just about every PSO version had a lasting effect.

The lobby crashes really aren't THAT bad. If you don't play on the main universe and mass mail to get a party, there ya go. If you do play on the main universe, okay you come back to the same lobby and have to restart the mission, you lose 10-30 minutes boohoo.

Also, the hacking isn't too big of an issue either. There are several points that hacking has helped us and hurt us, and this isn't the thread to get into it. The photon prices have inflated heavily which helps balance out the massive meseta that everyone has to some extent (now instead of maybe 100k in mats for that 9*, it's 250k?). I don't know I might be wrong on that point http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif
If you want to avoid the whole economy problem, simply don't sell your items for inflated prices, and you'll still be content with a pure-ist/work style of playing.

All in all, if you've played the other platforms, what we have going is extremely do-able.

Sychosis
Feb 7, 2007, 10:27 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:26, NPCMook wrote:

Mute feature >.>

Not to mention ghetto-trash talk is virtually non existent...

Sekani
Feb 7, 2007, 10:30 PM
Then I found out it also has voice chat. So instead of dealing with literate ass-holes on the PS2/PC version, I would have to deal with illiterate ass-holes on the 360 version spouting ghetto-trash talk at every possible second of the game. No thanks. No way.

Just thought you should be aware that the scenario you feared so much (dunno why) is almost nonexistant. This isn't a competitive game, so there's little need to trash talk. The immature kids confine their ridiculousity to chat bubbles in lobbies, same as on PS2 I'd imagine.

Yuicihi
Feb 7, 2007, 10:30 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:27, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-02-07 19:26, NPCMook wrote:

Mute feature >.>

It's actually mostly English. (Insert Shock Here.)

So, it's up to you. Less hackers on the 360, more stable, etc.

xzidanex
Feb 7, 2007, 10:31 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:27, Sychosis wrote:

Agreed again (I feel so valuable to this conversation... not to mention I feel like a stalker... o.O)

Garnet_Moon
Feb 7, 2007, 10:33 PM

If I switch and grovel to you will you babysit me? x_X

Sychosis
Feb 7, 2007, 10:35 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:33, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Don't grovel, you'll embarrass me...

I have a reputation to uphold!

Kimil
Feb 7, 2007, 10:37 PM
but this is true that there are even ennough ppl online with 1 stars (omg!) to get some good parties going. HIVE? theres ALWAYS ppl there in every uni, get a full party, and explore everwhere!

Garnet_Moon
Feb 7, 2007, 10:37 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:35, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-02-07 19:33, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Don't grovel, you'll embarrass me...

I have a reputation to uphold!

I'll be your #1 Groupie. :3

Parn
Feb 7, 2007, 10:38 PM
It's not all green pastures on 360. The only real problem I've experienced so far is that almost everyone runs 'Give Finder' games, so trying to find an already established team is somewhat difficult, at least for the early levels that I'm at right now. I pretty much create a new game with 'Set Order' and some people drop on by over time which addresses the problem, but I still think it's worth mentioning.

If you're OK with 'Give Finder' games though, there's PLENTY of people to play with.

NPCMook
Feb 7, 2007, 10:38 PM
The majority of 360 people are willing to help out low levels if they aren't completely bonkers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif well at least the ones I normally game with, and if I manage to wake up sometime before 4pm CST I tend to either log on my level 50 and Search out Materials for 3star weapons, while leveling help the lowbies

Kimil
Feb 7, 2007, 10:43 PM
OKay, new question:

DO YOU THINK THERE IS HOPE FOR PS2/PC?

Because I want to stay, I don't want to ditch it because I thought it was fine until the server crashes.
Hackers? Big Deal, I have money to buy clothes and fuck around with stuff.
Only One uni full? and maybe the odd star here and there? No biggie either because one full uni is just FINE!. and in the low population right now, Im usually Photon hunting or BH hunting until the servers are back up.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 7, 2007, 10:44 PM
The population size isn't the problem: It's the fact that there is no central lobby everyone can meet. You have to hunt down potential friends and that's a chore because they never meet in the same place, on the same universe... :

NPCMook
Feb 7, 2007, 10:46 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:38, Parn wrote:

If you're OK with 'Give Finder' games though, there's PLENTY of people to play with.

I agree, I spend several hours hunting for a simple Sort in order rare/normal game that is least a B.. unfortunately they usually end up only being C

Not much chance for doing some quick Hives either in a random join up group since most of people are searching for the stinkhe... I mean Blackheart, their games tend to be locked up

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 7, 2007, 10:49 PM
if i were to switch to anything, i personally may switch to the Japanese PC/PS2 instead of the xbox 360, but im staying here in NA PC/PS2.

PJ
Feb 7, 2007, 10:50 PM
The only appealing thing about the 360 version is voicechat.

I like my PS2 placement.

McLaughlin
Feb 7, 2007, 10:51 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:38, Parn wrote:

That issue goes away once you get higher up in levels. Very rarely do I see a Give Finder game that isn't locked.

EDIT: You should only switch if you want a 360 in the first place. Buying one just for PSU is idiotic, and while there are a ton of great games out (Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Oblivion blah blah blah) and on the way, if none of them appeal to you it'd be a total waste of money.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-02-07 19:55 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Feb 7, 2007, 10:53 PM
They could always just wipe all the meseta and S-Rank weapons on the PC/PS2 side, give everyone a starting amount of meseta of 500,000, and merge the Xbox and PC/PS2 servers and players. Well, once they fix the exploits.

I don't see why we were separated in the first place.

PJ
Feb 7, 2007, 10:54 PM
We were seperated cause we were meanies and making fun of the 360ers :C

Sychosis
Feb 7, 2007, 10:55 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:53, Garnet_Moon wrote:
They could always just wipe all the meseta and S-Rank weapons on the PC/PS2 side, give everyone a starting amount of meseta of 500,000, and merge the Xbox and PC/PS2 servers and players. Well, once they fix the exploits.

Are you saying you don't hate us anymore?

Schubalts
Feb 7, 2007, 10:56 PM
Too many fanboys. End of server merging discussion. Nothing to see here. Go on home, folks!

RS
Feb 7, 2007, 10:56 PM
To answer your question I personally wouldn't switch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RS on 2007-02-08 01:19 ]</font>

Ryno
Feb 7, 2007, 10:58 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:22, Sekani wrote:

I must emphasize that it's not too smart to buy a 360 just for one game.

TRUE.

because i bought a PS3 for almost a Grand.. like $981

because accesories a game and warranty..etc

and i hardly use it. I mostly use the PS3 for DVD's and Blue Ray Disc.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 7, 2007, 10:59 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:55, Sychosis wrote:

Of course not. I still hate you, this just gives me a way to say it to you in-game. >:3

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_kuddel.gif

And ya, 20k meseta for every 10 levels you have is better than 500k to everybody. That helps the newbies on the PC side, and gives the higher end people starting change when they need to buy a backup wep to replace their S-Rank weapon.

zanotam
Feb 7, 2007, 11:08 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:58, Ryno wrote:

On 2007-02-07 19:22, Sekani wrote:

I must emphasize that it's not too smart to buy a 360 just for one game.

TRUE.

because i bought a PS3 for almost a Grand.. like $981

because accesories a game and warranty..etc

and i hardly use it. I mostly use the PS3 for DVD's and Blue Ray Disc.

Got mine for christmas, but atleast it LOOKS better with dust. its damn ugly either way though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sinue_v2
Feb 7, 2007, 11:09 PM
I say leave. But then again - I'm in the same boat. My reason are pretty much the fact that the community is larger and the graphics are much - much better. Anything that helps reduce the time it takes for me to switch techniques on the fly is a good thing. The 5-8 second wait for Resta to load in crowded areas with lots of people switching and spamming PA's is simply unacceptable... expecially in S-Rank areas where time is critical.

There's a few friends on the PS2 version I don't want to leave behind - so I may just pay for two accounts play both. Losing progress isn't a big deal - it's not like I haven't started over from scratch before.

omegapirate2k
Feb 7, 2007, 11:16 PM
Stealing things is unethical.

Kimil
Feb 7, 2007, 11:17 PM
Well, everyone is either saying:
'Stay and fight the good fight"
or
"Wait and see, if you have the money for a 360 later and ps2 is down, get it. IF ps2 is up stay"

So... ill stay for now

Eliash
Feb 7, 2007, 11:36 PM
You need to consider this very carefully. As others said you would have to buy a new system and a copy of the game. Then you have to decide if you want to leave behind the friends you have made over on the PC/PS2 server.

Although there are hacks on the PC/PS2 side it does have benefits. Meseta is easier to find, so if you don't have time to play often or if you just want to avoid the countless hours of farming for a decent amount of meseta it would be better on the PC/PS2 servers. As for more active players, you also should consider how many people do you play with constantly. Personally I don't often play in random groups much anymore, it would benefit random groups more but if you are the type to play with friends then the larger community wouldn't benefit you much more outside of additional shops to search through.

Typing is much better on the Xbox 360 because you have the option of using the in-game voice chat. However, there are some problems sometimes with it. It occasionally doesn't work and requires people to restart the game, it could be annoying after a while. NOTE: Also the Xbox version suffers from the "Interupt Request" which may make it difficult to log in at some point. Although I think the problem has been getting better recently.

My suggestion with the server crashes is wait about 2-3 weeks or so before making any decision on that aspect. Now as far as playing with your RL friends, that is up to you.

Whatever you decide, I wish you good luck on finding what you want.

EDIT: Oh sure decide just before I finish posting this why don't you! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-02-07 20:37 ]</font>

VanHalen
Feb 7, 2007, 11:42 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:19, Schubalts wrote:

thats very true and also do you really want to see the hackers or script kiddies or w/e people wanna call them win?

this is war! and we cant let the terrorist win thats what Bush says.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-02-07 20:44 ]</font>

Sychosis
Feb 7, 2007, 11:54 PM
On 2007-02-07 19:59, Garnet_Moon wrote:

On 2007-02-07 19:55, Sychosis wrote:

Of course not. I still hate you, this just gives me a way to say it to you in-game. >:3

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_kuddel.gif

I love you too <3333333

Rasputin
Feb 7, 2007, 11:59 PM
I am staying. That's all there is to it. SEGA may never get their game truly together, but they will fix some problems. How long they will take, I do not know. I'll stay and keep on keepin' on.

Kimil
Feb 8, 2007, 12:30 AM
On 2007-02-07 20:59, Rasputin wrote:
I am staying. That's all there is to it. SEGA may never get their game truly together, but they will fix some problems. How long they will take, I do not know. I'll stay and keep on keepin' on.

Righ-onnnnnn

Reiichi
Feb 8, 2007, 01:12 AM
I wouldn't get an xbox just for PSU. That'd be like buying a PS3 just for FF13 lol... -_-

I think it'd be too different if I switch. Wrong mentality would make it harder to adjust. I don't watch my budget much as is which would be a larger factor on 360. If more people DO happen to run finder games on 360, that'd be a result of money being harder to find. I wouldn't be able to spam my photon chargers or who knows what else as much, le sigh.

Then I'd proceed to grind for not only exp and MP and skill levels, but also for money. In the end I'd eventually end up where I am now, only after spending much more time. If PC/PS2 PSU happened to die tomorrow, I'd probably just move on to another game. Even though there are hack problems and such, and the economy is flooded with meseta, most of us have learned to live with it and get around it. Different server, different playstyle.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 8, 2007, 02:41 AM
If I made the switch I do have a Gamefly account open so i'm pretty much in the clear for that. The only game I'd have to buy is PSU. May have to update my plan to have 2 games at once though. PS2 and 360. >.>

zSW1FT
Feb 8, 2007, 03:08 AM
I for one am not leaving PS2/PC.

I have two lvl 50 characters and have put well over 200+ hours into them.

I do have an xbox360 and also xbox live. But I'm not wasting 50 dollars for a copy of 360 psu + all the time to relevel up.

The main issue with hackers is rare boards / their assosiated items becoming worthless / common place. Rare units are the economy now.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 8, 2007, 03:13 AM
On 2007-02-08 00:08, zSW1FT wrote:
I for one am not leaving PS2/PC.

I have two lvl 50 characters and have put well over 200+ hours into them.

I do have an xbox360 and also xbox live. But I'm not wasting 50 dollars for a copy of 360 psu + all the time to relevel up.

The main issue with hackers is rare boards / their assosiated items becoming worthless / common place. Rare units are the economy now.

Your opinion doesn't count because you deceived me. ;-;

www.lolicatgirls.com

There are no loli catgirls in that link! T_T

Shadow_Wing
Feb 8, 2007, 03:27 AM
I'm not buying it again, spending the time and all that good stuff for the 360 version. Yes it's nicer/legit and what not but the game is started to become a bore as is, even with my awesome online buddies which I've played with for years.

I believe we'll all be quiting once SSBB comes out ^_^;

zSW1FT
Feb 8, 2007, 04:00 AM
Your opinion doesn't count because you deceived me. ;-;

www.lolicatgirls.com

There are no loli catgirls in that link! T_T

And that is half of the joke ;P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zSW1FT on 2007-02-08 01:01 ]</font>

Krans
Feb 8, 2007, 04:42 AM
come to the 360 my friend and i'll give you a starter weapon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Mattardo
Feb 8, 2007, 06:07 AM
Krans, your real name isn't... Bill Gates is it?! Let's see...Bill Gates, responsible for the most massive operating systems in the world. Obviously a part time hacker. Causing havoc in the PS2/PC community to increase sales of 360s. I understand now. Very sneaky...

Mattardo
Feb 8, 2007, 06:56 AM
And on a side-note, the more people that leave, the better the server performs for me. So I vote that everyone leaves for 360. I'll bet there.... maybe.... some day.... heh

-Ryuki-
Feb 8, 2007, 07:26 AM
I wouldn't ever switch. Period.

Yuicihi
Feb 8, 2007, 07:36 AM

Then everyone leaves, S-Ranks are still easily duped, and now hackers spread to the 360.

GruesomeWolf
Feb 8, 2007, 08:58 AM
On 2007-02-08 00:08, zSW1FT wrote:

You can get the game now for < $20 for the 360 and play it with Live-Silver.

Its interesting to me to see the different reasons people claim for both sides of the fence.

In particular, I like how some of the PC/PS2 side seem to pretty much condone cheating but word it in "subtle" ways by implying how much easier it is to come accross meseta and about how you needn't "farm" much for certain things like you have to on the 360. Those are all simply covert ways of saying, "Hackers wrecked our economy so things are cheap, its GREAT!"

Regarding VoiceChat, I have been in exactly 2 parties in which I was annoyed at a person talking. I muted them. Done. For me, the only problem with VoiceChat is that sometimes late, if I am just looking to get a little XP or something, I don't always feel like talking much, so I use my text to say, "No mic". Done.

As far as other people being of whatever opinion about whether buying a gaming system for one game is "good" or "bad"... It does not matter what people think on that front. If you want to play PSU and have money, then do what you want to. There is no right or wrong of it.

It is honestly surprising to me that the 360 version seems to have more people. I was worried about being on the "lesser" platform, but decided before the game was released that Voicechat was important. It never occured to me how quickly that the PC version would get hacked and pollute the PC/PS2 servers. Thats too bad. It also now freaks me out the upcoming games like Shadowrun will allow for play between PCs and 360s. I was looking forward to the game, but now not so much because I figure that there will be jerk PC players with God hacks and such...

Ultimately, if you hae fun on the PC/PS2 servers, thats cool. But there are also plenty of cool people on the 360 that you can meet through this and other sites. Voicechat is great 99% of the time and NO CHEATING is absolutely awesome.

Its too bad the PS2 got stuck with the PC players... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Tahldon
Feb 8, 2007, 09:04 AM
On 2007-02-08 00:27, Shadow_Wing wrote:
I'm not buying it again, spending the time and all that good stuff for the 360 version. Yes it's nicer/legit and what not but the game is started to become a bore as is, even with my awesome online buddies which I've played with for years.

I believe we'll all be quiting once SSBB comes out ^_^;

*Pif* What the hells is SSBB?! No one ever types full words out anymore, it's all acronyms >.<

Anyways, I don't recommend buying a system for ONE game. It's quite silly. (Although.. PSU is all I play..) But if there's nothing that appeals to you, don't do it.

Some people have switched over and they're perfectly fine with it. (ie: Shimarizu - She even listed the pros and cons of it.)

Weigh it out and make your own decision. That's what I'd do.

And Ryno, thanks for convicing me NOT to buy a PS3 (yet). $1000 sitting in your room collecting dust? I'll pass on castor oil, thanks. :S

Sekani
Feb 8, 2007, 09:22 AM
SSBB = Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I think, stupid internet)

Tahldon
Feb 8, 2007, 09:27 AM
On 2007-02-08 06:22, Sekani wrote:
SSBB = Super Smash Bros. Brawl (I think, stupid internet)

Ah, enlightenment!

Axel3792
Feb 8, 2007, 10:02 AM
No, I'm not switching.

-360 is expensive
-PC/PS2 is just fine. Until the hackers can player kill, PSU will be fine.
-Servers? What about them? Until we actually know what is causing them to crash, stfu about hackers, fools. At least adhere to the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

You 360 people think you are so high-and-mighty. Shove off, will ya?

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but every time someone says "omg pcps2 sux play 360" I want to kill someone.

Sychosis
Feb 8, 2007, 10:19 AM
On 2007-02-08 07:02, Axel3792 wrote:
No, I'm not switching.

-360 is expensive
-PC/PS2 is just fine. Until the hackers can player kill, PSU will be fine.
-Servers? What about them? Until we actually know what is causing them to crash, stfu about hackers, fools. At least adhere to the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing.

You 360 people think you are so high-and-mighty. Shove off, will ya?

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but every time someone says "omg pcps2 sux play 360" I want to kill someone.

You know, I'm getting sick and tired of this "Fuck off 360" attitude some people throw around.

If you want to bitch at people, bitch at them individually. Dump lump me, and countless others, in with the rest of them.

I'm a '360 person' so just what the fuck pray tell did *I* do to you? Please tell me.

Almalexia
Feb 8, 2007, 10:26 AM
Now I have'nt thought about that. I have 445hrs on my main and 221 on my force. Thats 650+hrs of playtime there.

soolayah
Feb 8, 2007, 10:46 AM
i've been contemplating a switch too, but i'm too lazy to find out what devices or cables or stuff are needed to get my 360 online. i'm just that technical and awesome. .__.;

i have a friend who might start playing the 360 version, and it would be fun to play with him, but i did spend $1500 on my computer. not for psu alone, but it was because of it that i upgraded my pc when i did. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif
... i don't have any real friends on pc/ps2 but i do have 150 hours on my character, and since i play very casually, that's kind of a lot for me.

... but i suppose i never will make the switch, since i'm too indecisive, and it would take more effort to buy and set up the game for 360 than just continuing to play on my pc. xD

Axel3792
Feb 8, 2007, 10:50 AM
On 2007-02-08 07:19, Sychosis wrote:

You know, I'm getting sick and tired of this "Fuck off 360" attitude some people throw around.

If you want to bitch at people, bitch at them individually. Dump lump me, and countless others, in with the rest of them.

I'm a '360 person' so just what the fuck pray tell did *I* do to you? Please tell me.

Hmm... perhaps because every time someone says something even slightly negative, someone from 360 has to chime in about how awesome it is?

And yes, I will "dump lump" you, because in general I have a dislike for the 360 as a whole. Nothing personal. Well, maybe.

I'm on the verge of cracking PSU in half and quitting video games forever. I don't really care one bit about PC/PS2, XB360, hackers, or any other issue out there like that. I may seem to in other posts, but don't get me wrong - I really don't.

Akaimizu
Feb 8, 2007, 10:52 AM
Well, it seems it's pretty obvious who has the big chip on the shoulder. The people who generalize have absolutely no right justification for their lumping of people into some category. It's like the pot calling the kettle black. The reasons for the dislike is for the same attitude they have themselves. Being evil to each other, is definitely not going to entice people to come your way. Just think of that, next time.

For one, I kind of wish these stupid fan-whatever topics come to a close, but for some reason people just harbor some harsh feelings to each other, but here's the best part. There is absolutely no real reason to. We all love PSU, at least the ones that are sticking around. We did come here because of the same likes, and that's what we're here to discuss, am I wrong?

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who can give the same amount of discretion and detail to all platforms I play, and realize that at least for online, I'm generally looking at mirrors of each other. It's amazing how much the communities are the same yet will actually balk at each other for being different. It's actually funny, from my view.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-08 07:57 ]</font>

Axel3792
Feb 8, 2007, 10:56 AM
On 2007-02-08 07:52, Akaimizu wrote:
The people who generalize have absolutely no right justification for their lumping of people into some category.

Well, I did. Who are you, the social police?

Now it's a flame war, so I'm done here.

A2K
Feb 8, 2007, 10:57 AM
On 2007-02-08 07:52, Akaimizu wrote:
For one, I kind of wish these stupid fan-whatever topics come to a close,

Sounds good to me. And no, you're not wrong.