PDA

View Full Version : Hiragi-Senba

DarkSeph
Feb 8, 2007, 12:24 AM
Anyone know how frequently that drops? I'm currently searching on Moonlight Beasts and killing the Ageeta's to try and snag one......I'm assuming it's gonna be a pain in the A$$ to get but I need it bad! If people didn't overprice it so bad I'd just buy it from a shop. One on the 360 was going for 10Mil Meseta....cuz it had 50% lightning which definatley makes it worth a lot but not that much...When I start popping them out (have lvl 100 PM) I'm gonna sell em for 1.5 Mil if they have 50% and drastically lower from there....

Now I just need to find the dang board!

-Crokar-
Feb 8, 2007, 12:27 AM
ive only ever seen 1 drop and ive killed so many damn ageetas

MaximumBurst
Feb 8, 2007, 12:48 AM
Man, I can't help but get taken aback by those 360 prices.

-Crokar-
Feb 8, 2007, 01:01 AM
most people do that kinda stuff to show them off. if people actually buy them they get alot of money its win-win

DarkSeph
Feb 8, 2007, 01:05 AM
......well if I had that kind of money i'd be saving it anyways for an S rank armor.....no point in blowing that kind of load on something I'll need to upgrade later on anyway........But I suppose there WAS a board or two for 300K and that I can see buying since the NPC "If they were selling it" would be over that no doubt. So If I can't get one of those Dam Ageeta's to Give it up! I'm gonna go that route.....I figure it will be 6 months before we truely have the good S Rank Armors and the ability to make/buy/have them.....so a Hiragi will be my Ultimate Armor for awhile......and I only need 5 more defense pts to equip it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.....lvl 55 Female Human Fortetecher Class lvl 4......So a couple more levels on my Char and 1 more on my Class should do it.... Just wish I could achieve the ATA to use a Card *Sniff* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2007-02-07 22:06 ]</font>

Holo
Feb 8, 2007, 01:55 AM
doesn't it only drop from the Agata Relics S ageeta's? or am i wrong.......

Soukosa
Feb 8, 2007, 02:04 AM
Lv 7x Ageetas drop it so either The Holy Ground S or Moonlight Beast S.

DarkSeph
Feb 8, 2007, 02:27 AM
........Holy Ground S?......I guess that one slipped my mind...... I might start doing that one then.....The Tengoh seem to have less health there........Although they DO seem to have higher intellegence........guess it's a Rub either way...... but the Zoul Goug is worth fighting too, since I have DIGA lvl 30.....

Decisions, Decisions...