PDA

View Full Version : Rare units...

RandomTask
Feb 8, 2007, 01:24 AM
Not sure if anyone really has a answer to this but I'll give it a shot. I was wondering if the rare units were going to be available to buy in the NPC shops anytime soon. I ask this because we get updates every week and it would really suck to have say my Hard / Power Charge go from being worth 700K to like 50K. Another is that crazy Black Heart everyone is looking for. People have been saying you'll be able to buy them in the shops soon.

I for one hope they never put any of these units in the shops. I think it would be a big kick in the pants to all the rare hunters. Discuss.

DarkSeph
Feb 8, 2007, 01:26 AM
.........well..........it has happened before so it might possibly happen..........nothing else can be said really........either hunt for it or wait and wait and wait and maybe it will end up in a shop someday.....

RandomTask
Feb 8, 2007, 01:29 AM
Yea, but someone usually finds out about these things weeks in advance. I'm not worried about not being able to buy these units in shops. I'm worried about all my time and effort put into finding them is gonna be for nothing in the long run.

RandomTask
Feb 8, 2007, 01:30 AM
Yea, but someone usually finds out about these things weeks in advance. I'm not worried about not being able to buy these units in shops. I'm worried about all my time and effort put into finding them is gonna be for nothing in the long run.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 8, 2007, 02:26 AM
Most B-Grade units will be in shops eventually; if they aren't already. A few probably won't because of how broken things would be if they were that easily accessible.

There will be no A-Grade units in shops. At least, I hope not. Those things are the epitome of cheap and no NPC price could justify everyone having access to them. Not even 99,999,999 meseta + your soul.

Krans
Feb 8, 2007, 04:45 AM
I agree, i think the A ranks prob won't but i think the B's eventually will. I think the B slots are overpriced right now

RandomTask
Feb 8, 2007, 04:56 AM
Well I hope you guys are correct on this one. Even though it burns through PP like mad, I love the Hard Power Charge and it would suck if everyone had it. I need something to bridge the ATP difference between Human and Cast afterall.