PDA

View Full Version : Doughnuts

rbf2000
Dec 2, 2002, 01:35 AM
I had a pack of those miny doughnuts. I ate most of them, I mean, I only had three left, but I was planning on eating those three doughnuts.

So I went out tonight and "had some fun", only to return to a homemade bong, which means that people smoked in my room, which I thought me and my roomate had agreed to not do, and my box of doughnuts empty.

Needless to say, I was very upset. I really wanted to eat those doughnuts, infact, I am still hungry now, I suppose I could lick the inside of the box, but whatever.

Saladwood
Dec 2, 2002, 01:44 AM
the solution to your problem is simple

make a time machine and go back in time to see who really ate your donuts, THEN go back further in time, kill his mother, therefore this person will never exist.

LollipopLolita
Dec 2, 2002, 01:45 AM
beansprout picker, next time, buy two boxes of donuts and hide one

ABDUR101
Dec 2, 2002, 01:56 AM
Or:

Take them with you.
Finish off the box.
Hide the left-overs.
Put up a little sign that reads "Poisoned"
Put up a sign that reads "Touch, Die"

Simple. Although I think Salad is on to something, I like her idea. You could go one farther and actually be the father to the person who ate your donut, then when you come back to where he ate your donut, don't go out as long. Just go out, come back abit later, and when he's eating your donuts, tell him, "I brought you into this world, and God help me, I'll take you out of it." o_O

Saladwood
Dec 2, 2002, 02:03 AM
if you're the father then the solution is even easier

don't have sex

just masturbate

ABDUR101
Dec 2, 2002, 02:13 AM
On 2002-12-01 23:03, PSOSaladWood wrote:

don't have sex

just masturbate

Done and Done, thanks. o_O

....I now hate RBF..because I want some powdered donuts. =(

..or some glazed donuts, warmed in the microwave.

Hey RBF, what was that about a bong? I think someone needs to change his locks and possibly find a new room mate. O_o

And now let me laugh..the arguement here was "They ate my donuts" and not "He lied to me, brought friends in and made use of a bong while I was away.". XD

*goes off to find chocolate chip cookies that were freshly made yesterday*

pixelate
Dec 2, 2002, 02:14 AM
Stoners always find food. Hiding won't work.

rbf2000
Dec 2, 2002, 02:17 AM
On 2002-12-01 22:45, LollipopLolita wrote:
beansprout picker, next time, buy two boxes of donuts and hide oneI should have done that, the doughnuts were 2/$5.

LollipopLolita
Dec 2, 2002, 02:34 AM
then you buy 4 idiot

DJ_Monkey
Dec 2, 2002, 03:37 PM
On 2002-12-01 23:03, PSOSaladWood wrote:

don't have sex

just masturbate

Tsk...tsk...tsk. PETA will scream at you when they figure out that you are killing kittens

/inside joke

ABDUR101
Dec 2, 2002, 04:11 PM
On 2002-12-02 12:37, DJ_Monkey wrote:
Tsk...tsk...tsk. PETA will scream at you when they figure out that you are killing kittens

/inside joke

Actually, that joke is very well known around here. =X

LollipopLolita
Dec 2, 2002, 04:43 PM
yes it is
and you know what
if killing kittens will prevent cheap ass donut thiefs, go for it!!! i say kill even more!

pixelate
Dec 2, 2002, 11:20 PM
On 2002-12-02 13:43, LollipopLolita wrote:
if killing kittens will prevent cheap ass donut thiefs, go for it!!! i say kill even more!

You, sir, are not an immaculate lady.

LollipopLolita
Dec 2, 2002, 11:46 PM
but you madam, are an immaculate lady

IceBlink
Dec 3, 2002, 05:22 AM
Next time, set a trap.

Buy a mousetrap, and place it in the donut box, and gently put a donut on the thing. Booyaka!

Or, if you wanna be vicious, buy a bear trap... you know, one of them big 'uns...

Zell_Hogmaw
Dec 3, 2002, 10:03 AM
??????????????????????????? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

rbf2000
Dec 4, 2002, 12:59 AM
On 2002-12-03 07:03, Zell_Hogmaw wrote:
??????????????????????????? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif
Don't worry, I know the kind of bear trap he's talking about.

There's a hunting store around here somewhere, maybe I will pick one up - if they don't cost more than a single donut, that is.

haterade
Dec 4, 2002, 11:03 AM
Donuts are the sh!t. Especially marble.

Ness
Dec 4, 2002, 04:56 PM
Donuts kick ass! If someone at my donuts I would beat the crap out of them. If he was bigger than me, I would take a couple of my friends and beat the carp out of him.

ABDUR101
Dec 4, 2002, 05:04 PM
On 2002-12-04 13:56, Ness wrote:
If he was bigger than me, I would take a couple of my friends and beat the carp out of him.

Carp don't taste good, they kinda taste like mud. Suckers are just as bad, damn bottom feeding fish. =

Somebody take my donuts, there gonna be consequences and repercusions! >=|

BlackRose
Dec 4, 2002, 05:34 PM
if you take my donuts, i'll label you a terrorist and get my president to start a war against you.

Elusive_Llama
Dec 6, 2002, 02:10 PM
I'll report you all to the donut abuse hotline, you're all being discriminatory to donuts (especially the honey crullers...poor honey crullers)

call 1-800-DOH-NUTZ

Robantifast
Dec 22, 2002, 03:59 PM
Donuts suck without chocolate. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ghen
Dec 22, 2002, 04:15 PM
My recommendation to you. Find this guys stash and either A) take some and throw it away (or smoke it, if thats your thing), or B) if you're really mean, and the aforementioned substance is very fine, replace it with oregano (not all of it, you have to be a bit subtle)... killer headache waiting to happen.