PDA

View Full Version : This whole PA frags, and new arts has got me down

Bluepheonix
Feb 8, 2007, 07:26 PM
I mean it's a little ridiculas, i have to do over 500 s ranks, just to get 5 good skills, and i know that hotles city east is the quickest S rank. But still, totally bummed now that i can't get any new skills tomorrow because i only have 20 pa frags. Not to mention the whole can't sell and trade.

I wish i knew earlier instead of feeding them to my bot -_-

anyone else feeling abit peeved off?

foamcup
Feb 8, 2007, 07:33 PM
You fed them to your PM? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Cheer up, I have 180 frags and I'm not buying any new skills tomorrow. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

redcell
Feb 8, 2007, 07:33 PM
Sorry to hear you ended up feeding them to your bot =/ I'm sure there are a lot of people who are in the same boat as you, so there should be a lot of frag farming missions to get in on. Go, go, go!

Somewhat on-topic, I remember the first time my friends and I got frags the day they came out and not having a clue what they were for. The item description was so odd, we really thought it was used for making one character the target, like a tank or something.

Rizen
Feb 8, 2007, 07:35 PM
A little research goes a long way my friend ~_^

To be honest, I think the PA fragment system is a nice touch to make people work a little harder for what they want. And trust me, you will have more than 500 PA frags if you stick to your normal leveling routine. Dont expect to have everything you want up front. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Also, you have to remember you can get 10 PA frags from Online Story Mode on S rank if you get S rank on the Trial parts FOR THE FIRST TIME ONLY(Theres usually 2 trials per a story mission so an easy 20 PA frags there).

Bluepheonix
Feb 8, 2007, 07:36 PM
On 2007-02-08 16:33, redcell wrote:
Sorry to hear you ended up feeding them to your bot =/ I'm sure there are a lot of people who are in the same boat as you, so there should be a lot of frag farming missions to get in on. Go, go, go!

Somewhat on-topic, I remember the first time my friends and I got frags the day they came out and not having a clue what they were for. The item description was so odd, we really thought it was used for making one character the target, like a tank or something.

I read the discription, and thought it was for my bot, so i fed her all i had, untill recently i found out that there for th new PA's and as soon as i saw the chart, i was like 'awww man' so now i've hung up trying to become fortefigher and switched back to fighgunner, just to get 500 Pa frags, so far...

-_-

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 8, 2007, 07:37 PM
before they were even released I knew what they were, just by paying attention here at the forums. I have 76? About that, just buying the twin dagger PA, because I love my twin daggers. Plus you don't have to do 500 missions. If you're high enough level, getting an S on online story missions rank A get's you 10 PA frags, 2 times a story mission there are chances, so that's 20 pa frags a mission. We currently have 4, think we're getting a 5th tomorrow? maybe idk, but if that's 5, that's 100 pa frags, and not that hard to get. Personally, I haven't done that yet because I wanted to finish offline story mode first. So I still have all those PA frags available to me, and I'm sure you do too.

THE JACKEL

Gothica
Feb 8, 2007, 07:37 PM
So what do PA frags add to the PM?

Bluepheonix
Feb 8, 2007, 07:39 PM
On 2007-02-08 16:35, Rizen wrote:
A little research goes a long way my friend ~_^

To be honest, I think the PA fragment system is a nice touch to make people work a little harder for what they want. And trust me, you will have more than 500 PA frags if you stick to your normal leveling routine. Dont expect to have everything you want up front. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Also, you have to remember you can get 10 PA frags from Online Story Mode on S rank if you get S rank on the Trial parts FOR THE FIRST TIME ONLY(Theres usually 2 trials per a story mission so an easy 20 PA frags there).

yea but you have to be over level 60 for that right? and i'm 5 levels away not to mention the whole S ranking S story mode, but i guess if the art's are that good, then it's worth it, just have to invest more time. And is that on the first mision? or all the story mission for the first time S ranking it?

Rizen
Feb 8, 2007, 07:54 PM
You can start as early as 35. Thats when I started with my Protranser. And there is plenty S rank that are pre60. Good places are Lab S on Parum and MD S on Neudaiz.

And I believe its for S ranking it the first time for any (Havent fully tried it yet due to the fact I have troubles S'ing story mode. ><

Gigorman
Feb 8, 2007, 08:49 PM
Two-hundred, forty-five...

Zorafim
Feb 8, 2007, 09:14 PM
200 more for me! I should hurry up and get to lv60 so I can do A rank story missions...

Itsuki
Feb 8, 2007, 10:15 PM
On 2007-02-08 16:26, Bluepheonix wrote:
I mean it's a little ridiculas, i have to do over 500 s ranks, just to get 5 good skills, and i know that hotles city east is the quickest S rank. But still, totally bummed now that i can't get any new skills tomorrow because i only have 20 pa frags. Not to mention the whole can't sell and trade.

I wish i knew earlier instead of feeding them to my bot -_-

anyone else feeling abit peeved off?

There really should be a rush. Truth is, they're not THAT great. Unless you're a force and want to Nosu spam. They'll come with time. I mean, most of my 70+ friends now have so many PA frags they don't know what to do with them. Partially because they farmed up so many when they were 60-ish. But truly, you shouldn't worry about them at all until you're over 60. Speaking from experience here.

And truthfully, I only use 1 on a regular basis. Mayali Twins.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-02-08 19:17 ]</font>

Randomness
Feb 8, 2007, 10:37 PM
Meh, I've only got about 20ish...

Not that I want much of the techs... Maybe Megiverse. Is it any good?
The Nosu homing stuff, you stand still for that, dont you?

Bluepheonix
Feb 8, 2007, 10:48 PM
i got 24 now, and well i don't even know what skill i want, mostly the twin daggers, seen as there like the only arts i've gotten to 30