PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: o_0 I can't..find my mules player shop?

Gothica
Feb 8, 2007, 07:31 PM
Being a tad bit lazy at the moment, I wanted to see if I sold anything on my mules player shop. So I went into the player shop search function and typed in my mules name. And a shop popped up with my chars name...But here's the thing. It's not my shop. >.<

So I logout, and log into my mule and see if my shop is still there and it is. I did the player shop name search and it still wouldn't come up. Now I'm really confused. Can anyone clearify what happened?

And no, I didn't run out of things in my shop I still had stuff to sell. ;|

redcell
Feb 8, 2007, 07:37 PM
Not sure, but perhaps since your mule shares the same name with someone else it prevents it from being shown at the same time? Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen the shop list show multiple shops of the same name. Hmm...

Gothica
Feb 8, 2007, 07:39 PM
No it does. I've searched for my friend's player shop and there was at least 2 or 3 with the same name that popped up.

redcell
Feb 8, 2007, 07:40 PM
Ah, ok! That is strange then ><

McLaughlin
Feb 8, 2007, 07:48 PM
Only so many shops show up on the list at one time.

Golto
Feb 8, 2007, 07:50 PM
I think you can't enter one of your other character's rooms.

Gothica
Feb 8, 2007, 07:50 PM
I know that, but when I typed in my mules player shop, only one named popped up. >.<;

THERAPIST
Feb 8, 2007, 08:02 PM
On 2007-02-08 16:50, Golto wrote:

Sure you can!

RuPiKa
Feb 8, 2007, 08:04 PM
You can enter one of your other players rooms. You do a shop search, like he said and you can go back and forth using the visitor's log. It really only works to and from the shop chars., room, though.

A2K
Feb 8, 2007, 09:55 PM
Try updating the mule's inventory or advertisement. I find that doing either will almost immediately cause the shop to be relisted.

Ubersoldat
Feb 8, 2007, 10:03 PM
I've seen that too on the 360, sometimes shops just dont show up on the list even though they are there. If you relog/reboot you usually get a more up-to-date list.

LordofMajik
Feb 9, 2007, 04:35 AM
i've experienced the same problem trying to locate a friends room to campout in and get his pc back....goes by the name blackmateria. a few days ago it would show up, now u think it would?nope! the oddest of flaws

necman
Feb 9, 2007, 11:09 AM
If your on the pc I believe it may be from the last update. since a week ago whatever they updated won't allow me to enter my other players shop anymore. I got my friend to type in my chars name and it was first on the list for him. It sucks but now I have to log out to check inventory.

Ryogen
Feb 9, 2007, 11:25 AM
On 2007-02-08 17:02, THERAPIST wrote:

On 2007-02-08 16:50, Golto wrote:

Sure you can!

I'm on 360, I typed in my own shop's name and it never came up.

_Deliverance_
Feb 9, 2007, 11:37 AM
Same thing happened to me a few times. I think it's just a glitch, because it doesn't happen _every_ time. Strange, indeed.

NPCMook
Feb 9, 2007, 02:08 PM
I think the character has to log on at least once or so in a certain time period

The Actual character not just an account

I've searched for a friends store a few times and he hadn't been on in a few days and neither of his 2 shops came up

Revolt2origin
Feb 9, 2007, 04:11 PM
Recently I noticed nobody had been in my shop for days. When I searched for my shop (while in my shop with my shop character) no name came up at all. But when I took two things out of my shop and put one thing back up for sale, I was then able to find my shop.

So not only does my shop not fit on the page for most item searches, it also needs refreshing to keep it working. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif