PDA

View Full Version : GH-420 experiances

Kaydin
Feb 8, 2007, 08:55 PM
Well, I just got my Echelon to level 80, making her a GH-420. So, I took her out to Valley C to test her out a bit.

The first thing I noticed: She healed during the first run. Several times. She was, however, standing in the midsts of a Vanda's pyrotechnics display, but she healed herself none the less. She was at about 1/4 at the time.

I also noticed that she uses Ultimate PAs. How long have PM's used Ultimate PAs? She uses the ultimate Claw PA, where she jumps in the air and comes down on the enemies, as well as the Twin Dagger PA which looks like an exaggerated yo-yo trick.

The only complaint I have is that she's not exactly "independent" like the description says. She tends to stay beside me alot. I was hoping she would run out on her own a little more.

omegapirate2k
Feb 8, 2007, 08:56 PM
I plan on making the 420 model, thanks for the heads up.

Dhylec
Feb 8, 2007, 09:48 PM
The only complaint I have is that she's not exactly "independent" like the description says. She tends to stay beside me alot. I was hoping she would run out on her own a little more.
She's new. Perhaps, one day when she's a better fighter? ;]
But seriously, I heard it only runs off if enemies are within her sight/detection range. Otherwise, it sticks around with its master.

Try to level her Battle stat & see if things are different.

BLACKR0SE
Feb 8, 2007, 09:53 PM
They have always been using Ult. PAs.Hyuga always had Splendor Crush.

Mattardo
Feb 8, 2007, 10:03 PM
i find the best policy is, when they are at a suitable level, to lead her to a monster or horde of monsters, run around them and she will go into murder-mode. Don't stray too far away from the pack and she should hack away.