PDA

View Full Version : Valentines person?

Bluepheonix
Feb 9, 2007, 08:51 AM
So about this person that supose to show up in your mission...

Is it a bot, and is it all set out, im figuring that if it's a valentines one, then it might only come in if there is a male and female in a mission?

it's a shame too, the us servers wont see it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bluepheonix on 2007-02-09 05:53 ]</font>

Xtian913
Feb 9, 2007, 09:04 AM
I was wondering too if this event was only for the JP servers. Is it officially just for them?

Garnet_Moon
Feb 9, 2007, 09:09 AM
On 2007-02-09 06:04, Xtian913 wrote:
I was wondering too if this event was only for the JP servers. Is it officially just for them?

All we get is a single day to meet with GM's and have a chance to get our pictures hosted on the official site.

Whoopty friggin do.

Xtian913
Feb 9, 2007, 09:11 AM
Oh, geez. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif No special V-day gift for us.

And get our pic on the site?? I didn't even know about that. Still tho, people post screen caps everyday!

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 9, 2007, 09:15 AM
On 2007-02-09 06:09, Garnet_Moon wrote:

All we get is a single day to meet with GM's and have a chance to get our pictures hosted on the official site.

Whoopty friggin do.

Hurray for more complaining! I'm really getting sick of everyone complaining about everything. Yes, I'm finally complaining about all the complaining. Owell, guess I really am human.

What is the big deal. They could possibly get a person to come into a mission. We get to meet the GM's. Wait a second, perfect oppurtunity for everyone to attack them and complain about the crappy state of the game. I'd think that would be far better for us! C'mon people...

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-02-09 06:23 ]</font>

LordofMajik
Feb 9, 2007, 09:21 AM
i agree
, if its not sum1 amazed by the fact they can blacklist sum1, they
come here to complain messing up the board that i thought was updated for a substansial reason, not ur loud mouth complaining

Ryna
Feb 9, 2007, 09:27 AM
On 2007-02-09 05:51, Bluepheonix wrote:

Is it a bot, and is it all set out, im figuring that if it's a valentines one, then it might only come in if there is a male and female in a mission?

Based on the news description, it sounds like it is a real person that will join your game randomly. A JP player should probably confirm that though.

Itsuki
Feb 9, 2007, 09:40 AM
Its going to be a real person with a blue name like most of the other GM events. They tend to handle these things by hand. Christmas time they had a guy that looked like santa go around to different rooms and drop off my room items, and it was actually just a gm playing a character that looked like santa. He was spotted sneaking around a few times I hear.

Akaimizu
Feb 9, 2007, 10:19 AM
Sounds pretty keen. I'll keep a lookout for them. I'm rested up, so Tynselle should be quite the character, online. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

SaiSpagS
Feb 9, 2007, 11:07 AM
I saw santa, he was in Parum field base with loads of elves. They gave presents to everyone standing around in line then set up a room and gave out some more presents then left.
Was hilarious...

MayLee
Feb 9, 2007, 11:09 AM
I've never heard of this before..Why wasn't I informed? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

So the JP servers get this as well while we are stuck with diddly squat?

Yes, I said Diddleey Squat..-_-

Garnet_Moon
Feb 9, 2007, 11:11 AM
On 2007-02-09 08:09, MayLee wrote:
I've never heard of this before..Why wasn't I informed? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

So the JP servers get this as well while we are stuck with diddly squat?

Yes, I said Diddleey Squat..-_-

This happens in most games with segregated servers. Foreign GM's are alot friendlier and love to play with everybody in game. Here in America, even if they are paid to do it, they don't like doing it.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

omegapirate2k
Feb 9, 2007, 11:13 AM
That's cool, I didn't know they did that http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Xtian913
Feb 9, 2007, 11:16 AM
On 2007-02-09 08:11, Garnet_Moon wrote:
This happens in most games with segregated servers. Foreign GM's are alot friendlier and love to play with everybody in game. Here in America, even if they are paid to do it, they don't like doing it.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

They should hire some actual PSU players who would actually enjoy these humorous community events then.

Bluepheonix
Feb 9, 2007, 12:52 PM
On 2007-02-09 06:27, Ryna wrote:

On 2007-02-09 05:51, Bluepheonix wrote:

Based on the news description, it sounds like it is a real person that will join your game randomly. A JP player should probably confirm that though.

hm it sounds cool, i was just intrested in how thy do stuff like this, oh when can we meet the GM's? What THE JACKEL said is a good idea.

SuperRygar
Feb 9, 2007, 12:59 PM
ill be santa and give out some presents!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif it'l be crap tho

Bluepheonix
Feb 9, 2007, 01:37 PM
On 2007-02-09 09:59, SuperRygar wrote:
ill be santa and give out some presents!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif it'l be crap tho

Lol that actually sounds like a fun idea, next thin you know, you'll see loads of people named, the easter bunny, or somthing, and actually look like the person....well near enough...

Aaron777
Feb 9, 2007, 01:55 PM
Jakal, stop your fruitless posts about people speaking out on the game. You don't understand the concept of "fairness" and why people feel like they're being thrown to the wind. What do you think your accomplishing by telling people that they have no right to complain? You certainly don't remedy the situation do you. Think about what your saying before you say it huh.

Natrokos
Feb 9, 2007, 02:54 PM
^ Everyone complains.... We all just have different things we like to complain about. Let Jackal vent it doesn't affect anything.

Rashiid
Feb 9, 2007, 02:55 PM
i believe the Jackel is right, why buy and keep complaining about a game, and STILL play it, just quit now, like we care about ur biitchin.

theyre is PLENTY of content out right now, most ppl that complain dont even have everything, so i hav no idea why they are

xRei
Feb 9, 2007, 03:39 PM
On 2007-02-09 09:59, SuperRygar wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, I'd just wrap trimates and give'em out saying I'm giving hunters the ability to heal themselves instead of begging forces.

foamcup
Feb 9, 2007, 03:41 PM
We also need to wrap up some common sense and pass that out too. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

xRei
Feb 9, 2007, 03:42 PM
^ LMAO

Akaimizu
Feb 9, 2007, 03:43 PM
Or if you hand out Trimates, you can make like that crazy infamous Naruto fan-made flash movie and say, "Here Comes the Health!!"

(I actually gave one of my poweful but slow acting healing potions in Oblivion, that name)

Or you can make a rather Fat male alt dressed completely in Red (and give him a White hat or cap). Then if you can actually acquire Koltova Juice, just burst into the scene saying, "Oh yeah!!!" And offer the Koltova Juice.

Still, if I really had stuff to give, I'd probably hand stuff out as well; but alas, I like the resources and the time to take up such an activity for all. I guess my convenient spouts of generosity from Mufonna will have to do, for the time being.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-02-09 12:45 ]</font>

ZodiacNKnight
Feb 9, 2007, 03:52 PM
On 2007-02-09 06:15, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

On 2007-02-09 06:09, Garnet_Moon wrote:

Whoopty friggin do.

Hurray for more complaining! I'm really getting sick of everyone complaining about everything. Yes, I'm finally complaining about all the complaining. Owell, guess I really am human.

What is the big deal. They could possibly get a person to come into a mission. We get to meet the GM's. Wait a second, perfect oppurtunity for everyone to attack them and complain about the crappy state of the game. I'd think that would be far better for us! C'mon people...

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-02-09 06:23 ]</font>

So you're perfectly fine that a biased company treats their clients with inequality?

Anyone who's not playing in the JP servers is practically garbage to them.
It has always been like that since DC PSO.
It got so bad that they didn't even want to release PSO for America anymore.

Maybe just because bad blood was spilled in the past between our laws or the lack of interest in America but we're paying full quality price and getting less than what should be intended.

I think you should be upset that someone is paying the same price and is getting more than you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-02-09 12:54 ]</font>

Ryo_Hayasa
Feb 9, 2007, 04:00 PM
On 2007-02-09 11:55, Rashiid wrote:
i believe the Jackel is right, why buy and keep complaining about a game, and STILL play it, just quit now, like we care about ur biitchin.

theyre is PLENTY of content out right now, most ppl that complain dont even have everything, so i hav no idea why they are

Must we be so aggressive and rude?

Everyone is upset, lets just leave it at that. complainers complain, complaining about he complainers is still complaining. Obvious we all have a right to complain in one shape or form.

It's no secret. We were wronged. there's no If's and's or but's about it. We sorta got the short stick when it comes to updates. but hey that's how the cooke crumbled. If we're upset we're alone to state it. If you're fine with it, then be fine with it.

I won't try and defend either side(even though it looks like i did) but Either side isn't helping the situation. We should just try and suck it up and deal. and try to freakin' get along.

you know why we're not getting updates? Because we fight like children sometimes.

Yeah... well maybe not, but fight with eachother and shoot eachother down won't help right? Everyone Chill.

-drops his mic and kicks his soap box into a corner- And Ryo is out.

Oh, and I did quit playing, but not by choice X3 hopefully i'll be back within two weeks or so, yay!

Syl
Feb 9, 2007, 04:05 PM
Watch out guys, TMG is trying to make a Sierra char and hand out unreleased stuff to get us banned =/

ZodiacNKnight
Feb 9, 2007, 04:15 PM
On 2007-02-09 13:05, WatchThemFeed wrote:
Watch out guys, TMG is trying to make a Sierra char and hand out unreleased stuff to get us banned =/

Now that's clever...
Unless she has a blue name then don't accept it.
I would take a screenshot too with a GUID just in case and pm a GM/Admin on the PSU Forums for verification.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-02-09 13:16 ]</font>

Bluepheonix
Feb 10, 2007, 10:58 PM
On 2007-02-09 13:05, WatchThemFeed wrote:

Ug well thats bad...cause not everyone will know

VanHalen
Feb 10, 2007, 11:15 PM
no that was me i have been randomly showing up in missions with 1 male and 1 female and giving each 50K or if i see a male and female character standing there i do the same thing

PMB960
Feb 10, 2007, 11:38 PM
What does somone with a yellow name mean? I heard of and saw someone running around with a yellow name who said they were a GM. Is it really true?