PDA

View Full Version : Server status after update

Cracka_J
Feb 9, 2007, 01:55 PM
Been at work all day, haven't been able to get on yet. I saw the post about no ult pa's (meh...), but was really wondering about the server stability after today's update. Does anything seem smoother? Are the uni's still crashing? I haven't been on since wednesday due to the nonsense, but hopefully they fixed something with the update today. Any info would be appreciated.

Tiyr
Feb 9, 2007, 02:06 PM
Eighteen hasn't crashed at all that I'm aware of, and I've been on all day.

But then, eighteen hasn't crashed for me once this week, so I don't know if anything's any better elsewhere.

Bluepheonix
Feb 9, 2007, 02:07 PM
same here i was on earlier and no crashes, and i've been in uni 15 with everyone else since 3-4 stars no crashes yet...

CelestialBlade
Feb 9, 2007, 02:17 PM
Might be due to a dispersal of people around universes now. I've always wanted that to happen.

Bluepheonix
Feb 9, 2007, 02:18 PM
Maybe sega did it on purpose so people would spread out... >_>

Retehi
Feb 9, 2007, 03:03 PM
I just wanna know WHY people actually want such a small population like PC/PS2's, to be spread out across 18 Universes. What are the chances of you finding a party in the area you want, with small numbers so spread out?

It would work if we had PSO type lobbies, but not this time around.

Rizen
Feb 9, 2007, 03:12 PM
Not everyone can get to "max star, only lit star" server, in this case Uni 1 or 2 or whatever the last popular server was.

Cracka_J
Feb 9, 2007, 03:48 PM
spreading out is fine if you have pages of partner cards, and your friends play all the time. for what it was, I enjoyed having full uni 1/2 cause if you did get on, you were pretty likely to find people to play with at any time. anyways, thanks for the info...looking forward to actually playing a bit tonight without getting disconnected.

KG
Feb 10, 2007, 12:05 AM
why do you people keep assuming its sega crashing the servers??? it hackers and they can do it anytime....you guys r just lucky that the hack for that hasnt been realesed because if it was the servers would crash alot more often trust me...

Weakness
Feb 10, 2007, 12:10 AM
On 2007-02-09 21:05, KG wrote:
why do you people keep assuming its sega crashing the servers??? it hackers and they can do it anytime....you guys r just lucky that the hack for that hasnt been realesed because if it was the servers would crash alot more often trust me...

Thing is... if it was hackers, it would of been released, and someone would of taken credibility for it. Thing is, nobody has said "WE ARE TEH 1337 H4X0R, WE C4R45H3D T3H S3RV3RS!!11!!1!!". And even if they did, nobody would actually believe it.

I am still banking on hardware/software problems at SoA, seeing as the problem has pretty much stopped as far as I know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Weakness on 2007-02-09 21:10 ]</font>

February
Feb 10, 2007, 12:24 AM
I thought Broomop took credit for it already?

imfanboy
Feb 10, 2007, 02:55 AM
Broomop takes credit for the sun rising, and only his shitty little cheater friends believe him for it.

To misquote Montgomery Burns, "Broomop has neither the cranial capacity, nor the opposable digits, to operate a DDOS attack."

Errorrrr
Feb 10, 2007, 04:28 AM
nothing crashed so far... but everyone moved back to Uni1 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Syl
Feb 10, 2007, 07:10 AM
That would be because Uni 7 or 15 (not sure which one was the crowded one was) crashed earlir today >.>

Randomness
Feb 10, 2007, 11:01 AM
Did we get anything besides the new story mission?

Ooga
Feb 10, 2007, 11:31 AM
No.