PDA

View Full Version : What lobby you think we'll get stuck in (PS2 version)

Deja
Feb 9, 2007, 03:57 PM
Like, remember how Xbox has "Christmas forever", meaning the lobby was stuck with Christmas forever? We know by next year Sega will just leave the PS2/PC version alone. Hell, probably right after last update they will just drop all support, at least let's hope they do after the last content update http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Anyways I think by this summer it'll be dead. The servers will still have 3-4 stars on prime time, but Sega will totally drop support.

RS
Feb 9, 2007, 04:05 PM
You thought wrong.how is this poll helpful?

Scejntjynahl
Feb 9, 2007, 04:08 PM
Id rather be stuck on Halloween theme than Valentines or Christmas any old day.

EphekZ
Feb 9, 2007, 07:03 PM
umm what?

Deja, please please please. find something else to do. running about the forums finding something else to bitch about (you have even gone so far to something you even said your self isnt happening in a year I mean fuck, just pretend tomorrow they're gunna blow up the servers because they hate PS2/PC.)

go play something else.

KojiroAK
Feb 9, 2007, 08:05 PM
Erm, it isn't yet finally clear if it was Sega or Microsoft which caused the enduring Christmas.
(The XBox Server was maintained by Microsoft not Sega)
But it didn't happen on GC so i would tend towards Microsoft, what would make it more possible that the XB360 version would have a enduring season then PS2/PC.

Soukosa
Feb 9, 2007, 08:47 PM
I seem to remember posts about PSO dieing and Sega dropping support for it back to when I first came here. Yet look, the GC servers are still up nearly 5 years later. Sure it's not being updated but that's because they finished making new content for it.