PDA

View Full Version : Question about debuffs (also great place to level them)

Deja
Feb 9, 2007, 09:19 PM
Lab C is your best bet. There is a spawn of 10 cats there (volfu) and it is like...the 3rd spawn. It's a pretty rare map, as it's the famous "bee-less" map. To find it, you must get a block one thats a massive room, very short Block 1. You go down on block 1, right when you enter, and either 3 badira, 4 badira, or 4 bees (damn you bees!) spawn. First enemies must be 6 badira and you get the 10 volfu's.

Also, for debuffs, the more it hits the better right? And whats the limit on how many you can hit? Cause hitting 10 is nice but not sure if it hits all of them.

Deja
Feb 9, 2007, 09:24 PM
6 badira as in 4 spawn first, then 2 more spawn. There is a tricky map where only 5 badira spawn, so watch for that.

Golto
Feb 9, 2007, 09:34 PM
I read 5 or 6 max targets for debuffs but where you said is where I lvl them too. Most people say either VoC or Mad Creatures because of the photon cube rechargers.

Jey
Feb 9, 2007, 09:57 PM
6 targets max for debuffs.

I just filled my inventory with starras and spammed it in Linear Line C and Plains Overlord C where stuff couldn't damage me <_<'

Deja
Feb 9, 2007, 10:32 PM
smart, then that place is better, since getting hit with 0's > all

Phetty
Feb 9, 2007, 11:28 PM
Best place to level Buffs/Debuffs is a part with 2 NPCs(For Buffs only) is Valley of Carnage C. Just sit next to the recharge and keep casting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phetty on 2007-02-09 20:29 ]</font>