PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Rejoining

Cash_Lavi
Feb 10, 2007, 12:30 AM
Ok so, I haven't been on for a while (a year) and I was wondering if some of you guys could help me with a list of questions. Thanks

ok here they are
Are rangers good now?
Are there more people?
Are axes good?
Are there cheap clothes or parts avaible?
Those are only the questions I want answered.
I'm gonna come back on tonight and reinstall it and start kinda fresh. (I'm gonna make a cast and transfer some money to there.)Besides I love the PSU community. Mostly everyone is nice, helpful, and hardworking in a way.

Arigan
Feb 10, 2007, 12:34 AM
. . . the game has not been out for a year yet. . . . . . . . . .

Rangers were always good IMO but I think they're better now with infection and the like

No, there're probably less

Axes are ok, I personally don't really like them because people who don't know how to use them get hit too much, but if you're smart with them they can rock

Clothes/parts prices have not changed, newer generally = more expensive though

Cash_Lavi
Feb 10, 2007, 12:37 AM
Ah ok thank you, and I was overegajurating (ahh I can't spell http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ) about the "year" and I'm gona make a cast hunter or ranger probably. And use axes if a hunter, and I don't know what gun if I go ranger.

CelestialBlade
Feb 10, 2007, 01:51 AM
- Rangers are great, though I'm a bigger fan of the combination advanced classes involving them.
- Depends, there are more people on the 360 servers but less on the PC/PS2 servers. Also beware of constant SEGA-bashing and blaming everything under the sun on hackers.
- I love my Axe. Just gotta learn how to use it.
- Player stores are starting to carry more and more clothing articles, and you can normally find them cheaper there than in stores. Just be sure you're picking up the right color scheme.