PDA

View Full Version : PSU - PC - Selling tons of Hoza-Senba , 6* force type shield

gammik
Feb 10, 2007, 01:44 PM
I'm selling tons of Hoza-Senba , the 6* force type shield , with low starting prices. Prices starting at just over what the current average photon cost is to make them, not counting the other items needed.

It's the best force shield you can pretty much get. & even when you change to Fortetecher you'll lose so much dfp that you'll be back to wearing this, if you ever even upgraded from it as a pure force. The only other 2 force type shields in the game currently, that I've seen even, are both [B] drops only, & they are in S missions only also, assuming they are extra rare drops too, since I've never seen many of them for sell, ... & none below 90 mill.

Either or , even if you do happen to get one of these rare 8 or 9* [B] & synth it, your dfp won't catch up so that you can wear it until 60 or so. So from level 10 to 60, this is the shield to use for any force type class --> Hoza-senba

I usually have 20+ of them in my shop for sell, & they all have elementals added to them. Currently in stock atleast one of each element Hoza-senba

Have fun shopping

Gammik

gammik
Feb 12, 2007, 09:52 AM
PCTs range from 10 to 30 mostly , at times I'll get one higher, but they seem to be selling very fast

gammik
Feb 13, 2007, 11:19 PM
Lowered most prices again on these , need to sell them faster. They are taking up too much room in my PM

gammik
Feb 17, 2007, 01:56 PM
Coming down to the end here, limited supply left of this great item. Clearance sale going on to blow through what's left. Enjoy your Hive runs

Randomness
Feb 17, 2007, 07:02 PM
shopkeep name?

EDIT:Stupid question

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Randomness on 2007-02-17 16:17 ]</font>