PDA

View Full Version : i heard PSU for PS2 blows... something about duped meseta cl

falkenjeff
Feb 10, 2007, 02:08 PM
so is the game any good? I want some opinions. Currently I am getting a modem for my gamecube to play a pso-GC private server, but that can only last so long.

Callous
Feb 10, 2007, 02:13 PM
I'm pretty sure it'll last longer than PSU for PS2. I left PSU for PSO GC and Blue Burst. I don't miss anything about PSU (not including the people I met there, they are great).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Callous on 2007-02-10 11:18 ]</font>

falkenjeff
Feb 10, 2007, 02:18 PM
that's comforting, thanks. I just hope i don't get bored.... I have over 850 offline hours on PSO..... I don't know how many hours of fun going online could add

SuperRygar
Feb 10, 2007, 02:23 PM
PSU doesnt suck on PS2, there are good things about it and bad things about it, but that doesnt change the fact that the game is a step up from pso. if you practice good online conduct and do things for yourself the game is great. if you choose to follow the path of the noobies and greedies thats up to you, but dont even try and bash the game just because your experience has been a bad one. some people are trying to enjoy the game...dumbass

falkenjeff if you want to join PSU online, and i assume you are on ps2, there are plenty of people to enjoy the game with ^.^

Yuicihi
Feb 10, 2007, 02:25 PM
Go 360, if anything.
The PC/PS2 versions are especially filled with script kiddies and item duping, mainly because it's obviously easier to do it.

Callous
Feb 10, 2007, 02:37 PM
On 2007-02-10 11:23, SuperRygar wrote:
if you choose to follow the path of the noobies and greedies thats up to you, but dont even try and bash the game just because your experience has been a bad one. some people are trying to enjoy the game...dumbass

Ok, kiddo, I assume that was directed at me. I have played PSU since day one and your flailing attempt at discrediting my take on PS2 by labeling me a noob/greedie comes off as pathetic at best. I have played the game for more than 3 months every day and it is the GAMEPLAY and lack of soul that made me quit the game last week. I would have quit much sooner if not for the great people I met there.

So, runt, I hate to break it to you, but issues with PSU are entirely based on game mechanics and content.

Please try not to cry about it, it's just a game! Cheer up!

Oh and btw, this one:

"but that doesnt change the fact that the game is a step up from pso"

There is absolutely NOTHING factual about your opinion that PSU is a step up. There are a LOT of us who think differently. Please try not to confuse your misdirected loyalty to an investment with fact.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Callous on 2007-02-10 11:39 ]</font>

Jaysky
Feb 10, 2007, 02:38 PM
PC/PS2 will more likely have more people online which means the chance of there being more dangers. However from past memorys, i believe the 360 has a past of jack asses online. This is just from what i've seen of course. only problem i see in ps2 playing at the current time is the whole talking thing, then again i dont have the ps2

Sychosis
Feb 10, 2007, 02:40 PM
On 2007-02-10 11:38, Jaysky wrote:
PC/PS2 will more likely have more people online which means the chance of there being more dangers. However from past memorys, i believe the 360 has a past of jack asses online. This is just from what i've seen of course. only problem i see in ps2 playing at the current time is the whole talking thing, then again i dont have the ps2

...You don't actually play online... do you?

PJ
Feb 10, 2007, 02:44 PM
On 2007-02-10 11:37, Callous wrote:
There is absolutely NOTHING factual about your opinion that PSU is a step up. There are a LOT of us who think differently. Please try not to confuse your misdirected loyalty to an investment with fact.

Now try arguing that. Go!

Callous
Feb 10, 2007, 02:50 PM
what

Pengfishh
Feb 10, 2007, 03:06 PM
On 2007-02-10 11:37, Callous wrote:

"but that doesnt change the fact that the game is a step up from pso"

Do shut the fuck up. Consider that when anyone speaks, they are speaking their opinion. Also consider that something is not a factual opinion simply because you disagree. Mostly, though, shut the fuck up.

A2K
Feb 10, 2007, 03:08 PM
Try and keep it clean next time? At least a little? Pretty please?

Warnings abound for now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-02-10 12:08 ]</font>