PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Buying Black Heart. =)

TheRealFlow
Feb 10, 2007, 03:13 PM
After running into 12 of the rare monsters on HIVE and getting garbage, I said screw it, so I hunted the Crea Doubles and got it after only 3 runs. =)
So, I'm trading Crea Doubles and some money for the black heart.
Also, the Crea Doubles have no element % on it, sorry. = So I hope the money will make up for that.
Anyway, just post here if yea would like to sell me that nice lil black heart.

Thanks for reading and happy PSU'in!

Flow.

TheRealFlow
Feb 10, 2007, 09:49 PM
After spamin' Uni 1, I was able to trade the Crea with no % and some meseta for a Crea with 18% Dark element.
I am now willing to trade a Crea with 18% dark and meseta for the black heart.
Post here and thanks. =)

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 12:41 AM
Well, i'll be off to bed now, just leave a post here for me and i'll get back to yea ASAP.

LordJoe
Feb 11, 2007, 11:18 AM
lol.......no replies.......the BH has not even been out 2 weeks and cannot be hacked....why would anyone trade that for an item that has been out for over 2 months and can and is hacked?!? (you can get crea doubles for free) just ask the right people at the right time...and as for meseta......y try? My Black Heart is mine and i didnt spend 16 hourse to go and trade it for nothing with a stranger. Just keep spamming HIVE C you WILL find it eventually......

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 12:18 PM
To tell yea the truth, I could really care less what you think. =) And your input was not needed, also, I have looked for it if yea read my 1st post so please don't tell me to "earn" it, lol.
=)

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 11, 2007, 12:22 PM
he's just telling you that chances are no one will do this trade. In fact it's highly unlikely considering how sought after Black Heart is, and how common Crea Doubles are now.

THE JACKEL

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 12:42 PM
I understand that, but I really don't need peoples input when it really does not have anything to do with them. After all, this is a trade fourm, and I though the post were all about trades. Guess I was expecting to much. =

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 11, 2007, 01:01 PM
exactly, you were expecting too much from this trade request

THE JACKEL

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 01:06 PM
Lol.
The only reason i've posted here is because I saw people trade a BH for a Crea Doubles.
So, please just mind your own. Because, why do you care so much? I has nothing to do with you, and you should stop acting like you know so much when you really don't.
=)

_Deliverance_
Feb 11, 2007, 01:20 PM
That's THE JACKEL for ya.

DELIVERANCE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Deliverance_ on 2007-02-11 10:20 ]</font>

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 01:24 PM
Ah, okie then. =P

LordJoe
Feb 11, 2007, 07:41 PM
actually to tell you the truth...it is WAY more annoying right now hearing "TRADE CREA DOUBLES + MESETA FOR BLACK HEART" being spammed over and over in the lobby. >.> you are one of them (at least you arrent doing it in game) i was just trying to let you down easy in my first post, letting you know that you werrent going to get a BH. the absolute only way you are gonna get one right now is to "earn it" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

TheRealFlow
Feb 11, 2007, 07:45 PM
Hum.
Let me off easy? I don't think you could do better, lol.
And another thing, notice how dead this post has been? So if yea could, just drop it, rofl.
And once again, let me ask why you care so much, since it has nothing to do with you? =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TheRealFlow on 2007-02-11 16:50 ]</font>