PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: +10 Weapons

Neoptolemus
Feb 10, 2007, 07:53 PM
Hello all! This is my first post, though I have been a peeping tom on here since the good ol' days of Dreamcast and all the glory that started what we have now.

I am not sure if I can post this here, because I don't often see people offering stuff up for trade, but I didn't see anything in the rules stating that I couldn't... though I apologize in advance if I break any rules...

Anyways, today I had the wonderful luck of making two +10 weapons 6 star ranged weapons, and was wondering if anyone would want to trade them for something equally as wonderful. (On PS2/PC)

+10 Dual Railgun: ATP 192, PP 1189, ATA 104
and
+10 Riflic (Kubara 6* Rifle): ATP 602, PP 1408, ATA 107. It is the most powerful rifle out there. It is even more powerful than the soon-to-be-released S-Rank 10 star Blackbull rifle (that has ATP of 586). It is just shy of the who-knows-when-will-be-released S-Rank 11 star Rattlesanke rifle (its ATP will be 616).

Both of these weapons came from 100% legit means. I bought the Dual Railgun from the NPC, and created the Riflic from a board which I bought from the NPC. No hacking involved! (Hacking causes testicular cancer)

I am willing to trade for the following:
Black Heart(as if anyone is willing to part with theirs...), Solid/Power S, or whatever Slot Unit decreases PP usage for Bullets. Other items? Maybe. Whatcha got? Might be willing to sell for meseta, but since the whole hacked meseta mess, not really that interested. Would prefer to trade.

DonRoyale
Feb 10, 2007, 07:55 PM
Yeah, it's in the wrong forum. There's a trading forum right below the PSO forums.

Man, that Riflic is so tempting...too bad I don't have what you want...XD

Neoptolemus
Feb 10, 2007, 08:04 PM
Doh! I see now. Thanks for clearing that up! I'll repost there. (...breaking the rules on the first post...)

Neoptolemus
Feb 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks to my awesome luck today, I also made a +10 Alteric (Six Star Kubara Bow). It has ATP 667, ATA 268, and PP 1274. I am most likely gonna keep this one, but if I get the right offer.... we'll see. Now, time to make more grinders.

Holo
Feb 10, 2007, 08:58 PM
ps2/pc or xbox 360? im intrested in the rifle and the alteric.....

Neoptolemus
Feb 10, 2007, 09:03 PM
PS2/PC

Holo
Feb 10, 2007, 10:18 PM
Pm'ed you with my offer

Neoptolemus
Feb 10, 2007, 10:34 PM
Thanks anyways, I can't used most melee weapons... mainly looking for units for armor.