PDA

View Full Version : grinding?

Jibby
Feb 11, 2007, 12:04 AM
alright, I tried grinding for the first time, and well, it was wierd, because my grinder bases, on a C ranked weapon wouldn't work, they wouldn't show up when it said choose a grinder, so I went to a player shop and bought a B base +2 and it worked for some reason, what's going on?

Ooga
Feb 11, 2007, 12:06 AM
You can't grind items with the bases themselves, you need to go buy the board for the grinders and uses the bases to make them.

Kitty30
Feb 11, 2007, 12:07 AM
Are you sure you synthed the C ones first?

Arigan
Feb 11, 2007, 12:37 AM
Heres a little step-by-step thing for ya:

1. Obtain Grinder Base - these can be purchased from the synth shops (B and C only, but A and S don't have boards out anyways)

2. Obtain Grinder synth boards - these have 5 uses each, require 1 grinder base per synth, and have a higher chance of getting you a good grinder when you synth all 5 at once compared to 1 at a time, and they are sold in synth shops of course

3. Make grinders - you will probably get a LOT of +2s, but don't get discouraged by that

4. Obtain the weapon you want to grind - using C grinders, you can only grind C weapons, but using B grinders you can grind B OR C weapons

5. Head to the shop of the company that made the weapon you want to grind, and have at it

good luck grinding