PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate fight against Dulk Flakis is....

gundam0079
Feb 11, 2007, 09:31 PM
he is so freakin EZ!!!!!! Unless SEGA has both versions of him the lvl will be so EZ!!!!!!! He just sits there at the end of the lvl it insults my intelligence!!!!!!

Garnet_Moon
Feb 11, 2007, 09:36 PM
Do I need to dig up that image of the JP guys being raped by him in the online version? Do? x_X

Rashiid
Feb 11, 2007, 09:36 PM
offline: tornado dance?
online: pwned much?

NPCMook
Feb 11, 2007, 09:37 PM
wait what?

@Garnet; Get your shovel and start digging

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NPCMook on 2007-02-11 18:40 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Feb 11, 2007, 09:38 PM
But, the JP are the same people who said HIVE S will be murder and everyone needs Scapes. Personally. that has never happened to me. Most deaths anybody has had there in my parties was, oh, i'd say, 7. *shrugs* After that party(was like, the 2nd day of HIVE S's release), highest has been 4.

I'm not taking the Dulk Falkis fight seriously. I've been lied to about difficulty in other places... i'll just say the screencap was of a JP party that sucked.

Rashiid
Feb 11, 2007, 09:43 PM
online from JP i heard he was a tough one (S most likely)

his meteor attack kills like everyone in like 1 blow too, he said

it was in sum forum round here.....

Garnet_Moon
Feb 11, 2007, 09:44 PM
On 2007-02-11 18:43, Rashiid wrote:
online from JP i heard he was a tough one (S most likely)

his meteor attack kills like everyone in like 1 blow too, he said

it was in sum forum round here.....

Meteor does 80% of your HP. Keep your HP at 81% or higher and you're safe. That was said in the same thread somewhere around here. ;3

Rashiid
Feb 11, 2007, 09:47 PM
^ yeah, but im sure as a female maji-caster ill get killed beyond belief >_<

imma cast giresta the same time he hits me, perhaps i shall come back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Neith
Feb 11, 2007, 09:48 PM
I remember being told on PSOBB that VH Episode 4 was as hard as Ult Seabed, which it wasn't. Hell, Ult Episode 4 was easier http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Hive S isn't hard, as long as you dodge purple. Aside from that, it's a joke. Grinna Betes at Lv80+ however, are CHEAP. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Garnet_Moon
Feb 11, 2007, 09:48 PM
On 2007-02-11 18:47, Rashiid wrote:
^ yeah, but im sure as a female maji-caster ill get killed beyond belief >_<

imma cast giresta the same time he hits me, perhaps i shall come back http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ya, if Magas Magahna S hits me for 1,400 and it's not a crit, I fear how badly Dulk Falkis will rape me. :

I have time to get more frags though... I may get Giresta.

Rashiid
Feb 11, 2007, 09:52 PM
by giresta i mean 'Megiverse 1st, then most ult PAs for Lio, then back to Kandii's Spells'

90 frags for a Moon Atomizer + HP / Restore x2.....

:laugh:

Lyrise
Feb 12, 2007, 03:22 AM
On 2007-02-11 18:38, Garnet_Moon wrote:
But, the JP are the same people who said HIVE S will be murder and everyone needs Scapes. Personally. that has never happened to me. Most deaths anybody has had there in my parties was, oh, i'd say, 7. *shrugs* After that party(was like, the 2nd day of HIVE S's release), highest has been 4.

I'm not taking the Dulk Falkis fight seriously. I've been lied to about difficulty in other places... i'll just say the screencap was of a JP party that sucked.

What you said holds true for one reason. The average US player has items and equipment 100x better than the average Japanese player. And this is coming from a person playing on the JP servers.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 12, 2007, 03:24 AM
On 2007-02-12 00:22, Lyrise wrote:

On 2007-02-11 18:38, Garnet_Moon wrote:

What you said holds true for one reason. The average US player has items and equipment 100x better than the average Japanese player. And this is coming from a person playing on the JP servers.

Oh come ON! Not EVERYBODY abuses the hacked/duped items y'know. :

There are still a majority of gimps out there...

Lyrise
Feb 12, 2007, 03:27 AM
Doesn't have to be the items you obtain prebuilt. Even if you synth it yourself, you had to have taken advantage of hacked meseta in order to output equipment like that (or to give benefit of doubt, extreme luck), seeing as NPC prices never change when the rest of the economy does.

edit: For those who aren't, HIVE S really is a challenge, since there's anotehr 10 level jump, widening the level gap between you and the opposition.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2007-02-12 00:29 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Feb 12, 2007, 03:28 AM
On 2007-02-12 00:27, Lyrise wrote:
Doesn't have to be the items you obtain prebuilt. Even if you synth it yourself, you had to have taken advantage of hacked meseta in order to output equipment like that (or to give benefit of doubt, extreme luck), seeing as NPC prices never change when the rest of the economy does.

Some people can get really lucky y'know.

Lyrise
Feb 12, 2007, 03:30 AM
Which I have already mentioned, like you said, *some* people get lucky, not the majority.

Garnet_Moon
Feb 12, 2007, 03:32 AM
On 2007-02-12 00:30, Lyrise wrote:
Which I have already mentioned, like you said, *some* people get lucky, not the majority.

OK, you win. If it makes you feel better, I vendor'd my Halarod because it was a dupe. The rest of my stuff I made myself. Probably with duped meseta.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/cottontail777/PSU/halarod_dupe.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-02-12 00:34 ]</font>

Lyrise
Feb 12, 2007, 03:36 AM
Seriously, I doubt you'd want to go that far. What I said is just a comparison of the 2 servers. In all honesty, it'd be a mistake to think that you can play on the US servers as if they were the JP servers. I'm just stating it as it is (and also dashing the hopes of the few people who still believe that the JP and US servers will be linked).

edit: guess I was too late, didn't expect you to actually SELL the rod.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2007-02-12 00:37 ]</font>

Itsuki
Feb 12, 2007, 03:37 AM
On 2007-02-12 00:36, Lyrise wrote:
Seriously, I doubt you'd want to go that far. What I said is just a comparison of the 2 servers. In all honesty, it'd be a mistake to think that you can play on the US servers as if they were the JP servers. I'm just stating it as it is (and also dashing the hopes of the few people who still believe that the JP and US servers will be linked).

Damn straight, theres just too much meseta running around. With the meseta I was able to make at level 35 on the US server, I could have bought a damn CD on the JP server. Thats broken.

To stay on topic, the last english speaking party through Fakis that I was in:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/psu20070131_164424_002.jpg

And we're all pretty skilled players. And overall, I think the run went rather smooth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-02-12 00:40 ]</font>

Garnet_Moon
Feb 12, 2007, 03:41 AM

edit: guess I was too late, didn't expect you to actually SELL the rod.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lyrise on 2007-02-12 00:37 ]</font>

I didn't sell it just for you. I sold it last week when I found it WAS a dupe beyond a shadow of a doubt, and not actually farmed as I was told.

Lyrise
Feb 12, 2007, 03:42 AM
I remember that run. Would have been an S, but that run, we all decided to ditch the scapes.

Itsuki
Feb 12, 2007, 03:43 AM
On 2007-02-12 00:42, Lyrise wrote:
I remember that run. Would have been an S, but that run, we all decided to ditch the scapes.

Ya, running without scapes tends to make people a bit more careless. We only had maybe 5 deaths before fakis. And a lot of the fakis deaths were avoidable.

Also a note: That run took 1:05

-Ryuki-
Feb 12, 2007, 03:43 AM
Now now, the REAL ultimate battle is..

In my pants.

Yeah.

Kimil
Feb 12, 2007, 04:12 AM
Welp, I want better bossfights....
No more Re-skins and bosses that fall in like 1 minute...

Esufer
Feb 12, 2007, 06:35 AM
On 2007-02-12 00:37, Itsuki-chan wrote:

Damn straight, theres just too much meseta running around. With the meseta I was able to make at level 35 on the US server, I could have bought a damn CD on the JP server. Thats broken.

To stay on topic, the last english speaking party through Fakis that I was in:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/Akukame/psu20070131_164424_002.jpg

And we're all pretty skilled players. And overall, I think the run went rather smooth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-02-12 00:40 ]</font>

If 31 incapacitations was smooth... I'd hate to see a bad run...

PJ
Feb 12, 2007, 07:50 AM
On 2007-02-11 18:48, UrikoBB3 wrote:
I remember being told on PSOBB that VH Episode 4 was as hard as Ult Seabed, which it wasn't. Hell, Ult Episode 4 was easier http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

The level restrictions were ridiculous on BB. Get into VH Episode 4 at level 70, hard, 10 levels later, EASY TO EVEN SOLO. It's like, "Freak out, this new shit is tough, they can reach you farther now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif" (Don't even get me started on level 50 for VH Episode 1, at that point Ruins was easy to solo on the online stats of monsters)

I mean, it's not like Megid is a projectile or... anything...

Sychosis
Feb 12, 2007, 07:59 AM
Why is it that every JP player ever always forgets about the 360 version?

Neith
Feb 12, 2007, 08:21 AM
No offense, but in that Fakis aftermath pic, you all seem to be using good enough equipment.

I tried like crazy on PC PSU to keep my shop prices down, but it ended up where:
1) I was getting left behind in terms of equips, which in turn meant I was heavily gimped in missions.
2) I couldn't afford ANYTHING from playershops.

Add those two together, and I had to increase my prices. It's no fun when your entire team is kitted head to foot in A-Ranks, when you're still trudging around in 4-6*'s.

It's gotten to the stage where you have to charge a lot to be able to even make your living on PSU- I hunted for over a week for [B] Del Jagnus, and 2 Deljaban Blades, then failed the synth. But, I can't buy from playershops, because the Jagnus board alone is between 10-40 million Meseta, then 5mil+ per Blade.

Almalexia
Feb 12, 2007, 08:27 AM
On 2007-02-12 00:36, Lyrise wrote (and also dashing the hopes of the few people who still believe that the JP and US servers will be linked).

Oh sure that's not going to happen. If that happens, the PC servers problems with become the JP's and the only platform to move to would be xbox >_>.

Vhex
Feb 12, 2007, 08:37 AM
Take into considering EVERYTHING rapes Garnet_Moon. I should know -.o, I party with him and he is usually the first to die. XD (I would too if I only had around 1000 HP)

Analogy:
Dulk Falkis Offline: Attacking a cripple kid in an alley.

Dulk Falkis Online: Attacking the Crips in an alley.

Lyrise
Feb 12, 2007, 09:02 AM
On 2007-02-12 04:59, Sychosis wrote:
Why is it that every JP player ever always forgets about the 360 version?

Because the 360 servers are international. That means you play by a standard set of That means both sides play by the same standard set of rules, which itself, is pretty similar to the JP PC servers.

Sychosis
Feb 12, 2007, 09:11 AM
Oh, so because we're international you don't care about us?!

We want attention too...don't make me cry in a corner... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

</3

Itsuki
Feb 12, 2007, 09:57 AM
On 2007-02-12 05:21, UrikoBB3 wrote:
No offense, but in that Fakis aftermath pic, you all seem to be using good enough equipment.

I tried like crazy on PC PSU to keep my shop prices down, but it ended up where:
1) I was getting left behind in terms of equips, which in turn meant I was heavily gimped in missions.
2) I couldn't afford ANYTHING from playershops.

Add those two together, and I had to increase my prices. It's no fun when your entire team is kitted head to foot in A-Ranks, when you're still trudging around in 4-6*'s.

It's gotten to the stage where you have to charge a lot to be able to even make your living on PSU- I hunted for over a week for [B] Del Jagnus, and 2 Deljaban Blades, then failed the synth. But, I can't buy from playershops, because the Jagnus board alone is between 10-40 million Meseta, then 5mil+ per Blade.

I don't understand quite what you're getting at here.

But either way, with the meseta you could get from just selling the Del Jagnus board and Deljaban blades on the US server, you could npc buy better equipment than I use. Hell, in that picture, I was walking around with I think 17k total meseta on me. Arguably I had bought about 250k worth of stuff in the past week, but still. I didn't have more than 20k floating.

But I won't deny all of us use relatively good equipment I guess. Not that if we were laced with A-ranks the mission would have gone much better... Or if we were laced with traps and all that mess.

Para
Feb 12, 2007, 10:00 AM
I can really atest to the fact that the duped meseta has had a significant impact on our economy and the way we play.

Earning meseta is no easy chore and really some people can't play frequently enough to farm 100k a day or so. Heck synthing a 9* in no way is cheap.

DurakkenX
Feb 12, 2007, 10:17 AM
The players propagate the economy... it didn't just happen. There are only a few people that are really out there creating these things. The players are the ones that allowed such a large amount of meseta to be propagated into the economy by way of over pricing and such.

Remember that you all were the ones screaming that ST/Sega needs to help the situation in PSO... Now you have a blank slate with a better system and you just make it worse. It really is pathetic.