PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: Offline: SUV's

Kazuma-kun
Feb 12, 2007, 06:00 AM
i was wondering where do you buy SUV's i know i asked this before im on lvl 20 now and cant find any in the G.R.M shop on Parum i cant go to Neudaiz yet im still fighting the boss there ommagoug that is does any body know where to get any type of SUV's.

--
Mod edit: fix title

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-02-12 09:34 ]</font>

Genji
Feb 12, 2007, 06:10 AM
Parum G.R.M. shop. Should be the person on the left side of the center counter.

Kazuma-kun
Feb 12, 2007, 08:32 AM
em ok what else does he sell, is he the cast or one of the two guys that look the same

Kazuma-kun
Feb 12, 2007, 10:26 AM
i tried G.R.M but there was no S.U.V's i might need to be lvl 21 or above

DurakkenX
Feb 12, 2007, 10:29 AM
>.> are you talking about online or offline...if online then you can buy SUV's at the gaurdian colony, and GRM, and i think the other two stores as well... they are sold as Extra Slot Units and thus far they all have the word buster in their names

Kazuma-kun
Feb 12, 2007, 10:51 AM
offline i dont have a broadband connection *sigh*
can you get them offline

DurakkenX
Feb 12, 2007, 10:58 AM
should be able to...if you are talking extra mode...story mode you definately can't get it.

A2K
Feb 12, 2007, 02:16 PM
You have to attain an S rank on certain free missions in order to acquire SUV weapons in Extra Mode. I'm not exactly sure which ones they are, but pretty much anything filled with robots is a good bet (Parum Train, Grove of Fanatics, etc.)

Scejntjynahl
Feb 12, 2007, 02:20 PM
The train mission in Parum with Antonio, Lou, and Leo in your team. Get an S rank and a reward should be the Gatling Gun SUV. I believe you need to be at least level 15 or 20 to get in that quest. This also depends how far you have gotten in story mode. The further you are in story mode the more quests you open for your Extra Mode. I believe you have to kill all and pass it under 6:20 minutes.

Akaimizu
Feb 12, 2007, 02:20 PM
Offline is generally tougher to get S-ranks, at the beginning; but as you level, it gets easier. Particularly since each offline mission has a set difficulty level.

You'll probably have to come back to some levels to beat the stringient times, they have placed before you.

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2007, 02:48 PM
SUVs are nothing but eye candy offline. A Dus Robado or a Renkai does the same thing as a sturm buster. You're better off with that hp regen unit (free monomate every five seconds).

Kazuma-kun
Feb 13, 2007, 04:10 AM
oh cool where do i get regen in parum?

OdinTyler
Feb 13, 2007, 10:16 AM
GRM shop sells Tero/HP Restore for 60k. That gives HP Recovery +2. BUY IT! As for the quests that have SUVs:

Goliath In The Desert (Moatoob) - gives 2
Cargo Train Rescue (Parum) - gives 1
Endrum Collective (Parum) - gives 1
the quest in Hakura (1st temple) (Neudaiz) - gives 1

Thats 5. Online currently has 6 available.