PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Nosu- Techs

CyarVictor
Feb 12, 2007, 12:39 PM
What are peoples feelings on the nosu- spells without any type of hacks? Just plain, legit use of those spells. How should I say, how effective/how do the NosZonde and NosMegid work is my actual question. I saw the video on Nosdiga and the one on NosMegid, but does NosMegid insta-kill or do damage with a chance of death. And lastly, what is the mp use for those techs.

Lyrise
Feb 12, 2007, 02:30 PM
Nosumegid doesn't IK the target. But, it adds a chunk of attack power depending on how much HP you have (or rather, don't have; more HP missing = higher power), extremely good for those crazy FOcasts that can make the best use of HP to damage conversion.

Both the Zonde and Megid variants can effectively replace bows as far as vertical range. Its effectiveness is mainly gauged in its attack range.

But in general, the entire Nosu family of techs is pretty darn effective. Range, and power are present, the only flaw is that it leaves you open like the Damu series since they're all button hold techs. as for PP use, I believe at max they start at around 50-70PP per cast.

Rashiid
Feb 12, 2007, 02:34 PM
only real flaw about them is, on faster enemys (Stelldian donkey thinggys or Distolvas) they can ambush u while the Tech is tracking another enemy, leaving you vulnerable to an attack

Lyrise
Feb 12, 2007, 02:41 PM
On 2007-02-12 11:34, Rashiid wrote:
only real flaw about them is, on faster enemys (Stelldian donkey thinggys or Distolvas) they can ambush u while the Tech is tracking another enemy, leaving you vulnerable to an attack

In a case like that, cut your losses and let go of the button. Nosu techs have range, just run away, and try again.

CyarVictor
Feb 12, 2007, 02:52 PM
Ok, thanks for the information Lyrise and Rashiid. Hopefully I can get my protranser buddy to run interception on the faster enemies or when there's a Bil De Vear. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I'll probably buy NosMegid and NosZonde with GiResta before NosDiga and the rest.

Rashiid
Feb 12, 2007, 02:54 PM
thats why im not getting them untill i finish my other spells (only like, 3-4 more to get to 21)

i wont use them soloing, i use it when a wall of hunters are in front of me! lol

since offline ur NPCs were like butt-buddys, they wernt useful walls >_<

CyarVictor
Feb 12, 2007, 02:56 PM
Oh about NosZonde, is it true that it can inflict shock guranteed?

Rashiid
Feb 12, 2007, 02:58 PM
idk, im sure the Shock lvl is llike 4, doubt its guarenteed

CyarVictor
Feb 12, 2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif I'd better start stocking more frags since I only have enough for the three techs I plan to get.

Itsuki
Feb 12, 2007, 03:03 PM
On 2007-02-12 11:58, Rashiid wrote:
idk, im sure the Shock lvl is llike 4, doubt its guarenteed

I don't think is guarunteed aswell. And its actually SE3:

Lvl 1+ SE2
Lvl 11+ SE3
Lvl 21+ SE3 <-- yup, no change.