PDA

View Full Version : PSO-esque Clothing...

Traize
Feb 12, 2007, 12:58 PM
Please excuse the potential uselessness of this post, but I was just looking at my avatar & thinking how much I'd like to be able to have that particular bit of PSO for my PSU Ranger...

I suppose its too much to hope that one day such an item of clothing might become available?

vfloresjr24
Feb 12, 2007, 01:00 PM
Hey you never know. Maybe sega is working on more clothing than the ones that are availible but don't put your hopes in it though.

DoubleZero
Feb 12, 2007, 01:04 PM
I'm hoping for more retro clothing, like the outfits from previous Phantasy Star games.

Rizen
Feb 12, 2007, 01:05 PM
Well...the closest you can get to looking like a RAmar in PSU would be making a Humanoid Cast....

But yeah, I wish I could get my characters looking like my PSO ones...I know when the red jacket comes out, my Wartecher/Guntecher will look like my FOmar.

Traize
Feb 12, 2007, 01:06 PM
Well, it would be nice for me, so far I can't find anything I like in the shops... That and I really would like to stop looking quite so funny... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Retehi
Feb 12, 2007, 01:10 PM
Actually, this will be as close to a RAmar as you can get:

http://apocalypse-tribe.com/rdfox/clothespsu.jpg

But who knows when that outfit will be available.

PMB960
Feb 12, 2007, 01:24 PM
They did mention you could get clothing parts (Clothing frags or something) in the future. Maybe some of the rare clothes will be from PSO.

-Ryuki-
Feb 12, 2007, 02:25 PM
If they have a HUmar outfit, I'm getting it for Ryuki.

If they have a Sentai outfit for the CASTs, I'm getting it for Orichalcum.

If they a RAmarl outfit, I'm getting it for Natsuki.

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2007, 02:28 PM
I'm hoping for clothing that doesn't suck. I don't think I'll get my wish with anything other than caseal.

Pengfishh
Feb 12, 2007, 04:21 PM
But Caseal parts are hideous, barring the Epicarel set. From what's been shown on psu-pedia, Caseal parts will never be any good, but I'll have to get a good, close look at that metal-dress number.

I like the AMF uniform up there, and the Guardless set is blissfully neato (neato enough for me to make a Human Female just to use it), I like the Wakakusa pants, and a select few of the male Cast parts. But this is me. I am somewhat upset that Casts don't get the best of color options -- you'd think, with all the available colors on clothing, Casts could have been given a slider for saturation on the primary colors given, BUT as it is I can't complain because most of my time spent on PSU is finding a good color combination for my Caseal.

Green and grey is nice.

Reginaldo
Feb 12, 2007, 04:23 PM
GIB HUmar outfit. Besides my one FOmar on psogc(which was an alt) I've had only HUmars since ver.1 came out all those years ago. =)

Caliban_King
Feb 12, 2007, 04:28 PM
I'd say we need more clothing options period. More than whats shown on PSUpedia. Being able to color clothes ourselves would be great too, but someone must have decided that'd be too complicated for us.

Kaydin
Feb 12, 2007, 04:47 PM
I want the old FOmar robes. The formal wear is close, but looks rather dumb. x_x

BahnKnakyu
Feb 12, 2007, 05:05 PM
I want my FOmarl robes dammet. Need it for my WT.

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2007, 05:12 PM
On 2007-02-12 13:21, Pengfishh wrote:
But Caseal parts are hideous, barring the Epicarel set. From what's been shown on psu-pedia, Caseal parts will never be any good, but I'll have to get a good, close look at that metal-dress number.

Many of the caseal parts can mix and match to be interesting, but I was talking mainly about the last set to be released (which I lovingly dub the "commander's set"). So far, that's the only one I really want, which is coupled by the fact that it's the last one to be released.

Parn
Feb 12, 2007, 05:14 PM
I'll be honest, if I could have my white HUmar suit with the purple "shorts" again, I'd ditch the swimsuit in a heartbeat.

Esufer
Feb 12, 2007, 05:25 PM
Hounds clothes = win.

NPCMook
Feb 12, 2007, 06:18 PM
I dread the day we get the trench coat... all be they do look cool... Still dread the day though

Esufer
Feb 12, 2007, 06:20 PM
No, I dread the fact we'll eventually get speedos, and Parn is on our servers.

Flwl3ssCowboy
Feb 12, 2007, 07:02 PM
On 2007-02-12 15:20, Reigast wrote:
No, I dread the fact we'll eventually get speedos, and Parn is on our servers.

i lawl'd [/killed phrase]

Male casts have some of the best parts/clothes IMO, no more huge, clunky, bulky, xbox RAcast

RadiantLegend
Feb 12, 2007, 07:49 PM
xbox racast was leet.

PJ
Feb 12, 2007, 07:51 PM
On 2007-02-12 13:47, Kadan wrote:
I want the old FOmar robes. The formal wear is close, but looks rather dumb. x_x

I've heard about the male formal clothes, but haven't actually seen a picture. Anyone link?

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 12, 2007, 09:20 PM
On 2007-02-12 10:04, DoubleZero wrote:
I'm hoping for more retro clothing, like the outfits from previous Phantasy Star games.

There is a male human set that looks uncannily like Lutz/Noah's robes in the Phantasy Star remake that never got released in the United States. I don't know that it has been released, as yet.

Sinue_v2
Feb 12, 2007, 11:01 PM
I'd personally love to have Alis Landale's clothes for a human female character. An NM-2011 armor would be sweet as hell for Neika. Biosystem's lab emblem and all.

http://www.phantasystarwiki.com/images/f/f3/NM2011.jpg

I would also love more customisation of the facial options. Earrings, glasses, hats, and all of that selectable independantly of hairstyle. Also... black tips for Numan female ears.

Zorafim
Feb 13, 2007, 12:00 AM
I've never seen that numan before. Is she from PSIII?

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 13, 2007, 12:02 AM
She's from a Japanese radio play relating to Phantasy Star IV, having largely to do with Chaz's youth. The radio play conveys how the computer, SEED came to be in charge of the Numan Project, and what its original purpose was.

There are no Numans in Phantasy Star III, I'm afraid.

Schubalts
Feb 13, 2007, 12:40 AM
Well, the Smartia set looks kind of like a Fonewearl's outfit.

Clover
Feb 13, 2007, 05:31 AM
I want my fomarl dress, even if my character became a beast fortefighter for PSU. <_<

Caliban_King
Feb 13, 2007, 01:50 PM
I want them to release the set that has the long jacket and the hockey mask on the left(?) arm.

The near bare chest under it is a little..ya know. But I think I could pull it off.

Syl
Feb 13, 2007, 05:04 PM
I don't know how they put PSO costumes in Sonic Adventure 2 for DC and not in PSU >.>

radical_ryan
Feb 13, 2007, 07:19 PM
yea

(THATS ALL I CAN SAY)

Sgt_Shligger
Feb 13, 2007, 07:39 PM
How's about they bring back all the Hunewearl outfits ;D

ShinMaruku
Feb 13, 2007, 07:56 PM
On 2007-02-12 21:00, Zorafim wrote:
I've never seen that numan before. Is she from PSIII?

That's Nei-first

Flamingo99
Feb 13, 2007, 09:11 PM
I really miss the PSO character models. All male fleshies now look like J-Pop celebrities or overly japanese (not that i don't like the japanese, but i'm not a fan of the samurai look). Male casts look like gundams or power rangers, and they lack creative lookling armor. Female fleshies aren't so bad, though many of their clothes looks dumb. Female casts are the only ones that look creative. Their faces and hair styles are unique compared to the male casts (which all look the same) Their parts are strange and unique looking.

Mind you, these are all my opinions. I'm not saying my comments are a fact.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2007-02-13 18:11 ]</font>

Neith
Feb 13, 2007, 09:23 PM
I want my purple HUnewearl outfit dammit, or the grey full-body suit.

AND FOmarl dresses! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Sinue_v2
Feb 13, 2007, 09:49 PM
That's Nei-first

Nope. That's NM-2011. This is Neifirst (http://www.phantasystarwiki.com/index.php?title=Neifirst). Though I wouldn't mind having the Nei-First's leotard as well provided it came with that cool biosystem's tattoo for your cheek.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-02-13 18:49 ]</font>

ShinMaruku
Feb 13, 2007, 09:59 PM
I keep gettin them two mixed up... I like her Genrations look though very slick. I know they are gonna do somthing silly with Rika if they get around to it...

Traize
Feb 14, 2007, 05:36 AM
Yeah, I found the female characters had much more choice when it came to appearance/clothing, I can't imagine why... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

zSW1FT
Feb 14, 2007, 08:27 AM
Why don't we get more clothing and customization? Its the best part of PSU/PSO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

ALSO. You can't change your voice V_v; My ranger was made on a computer with no sound, a few weeks later on my laptop ..I found my wonderful cast ranger ..sounds like a 5 year old...instead of ..yeah.

Remedy
Feb 14, 2007, 09:54 AM
WTB: orange FOnewearl skirt outfit from PSO