PDA

View Full Version : fast way to gain meseta lv 20 beast??

chris1985
Feb 12, 2007, 02:22 PM
whats the best way to gain fast cash with my character and my friends a lv 35 force and lv 15 beast?

Zorafim
Feb 12, 2007, 02:27 PM
Play normally and manage your resources. That's, um, pretty much it. If you're on the PC server, each elemental photon sells for at least 10k each, which can buy you anything at that level.

-Crokar-
Feb 12, 2007, 02:28 PM
i think hes on the xbox. which means play hive b all day its great for moneybut most people hate it

chris1985
Feb 12, 2007, 02:28 PM
na im on 360, soooo low on funds all the time.
pso name Riku

chris1985
Feb 12, 2007, 02:30 PM
thanks il try hive B tonight, also iv just opened up a shop (early i know but what the hell) whats the best way to price my items? like how much should i sell a claymore with 24% light element on it?

Akaimizu
Feb 12, 2007, 02:31 PM
One incredible level I'm starting to like is the Dual Sentinel mission. There are certain versions of this level with Jarbas, but quite a few of the combinations don't have enough Jarbas to be that bad at all. Jarbas can not fire Megid at things right next to them. It goes right over their heads.

On the other hand, it is a very very prosperous mission for so many reasons. Meseta, Mission points, Exp, and certain materials.

NPCMook
Feb 12, 2007, 06:29 PM
If you can get a decent group go for Dual sentinel B,
If you can't get a decent group go for Dark Satellite B

Both give great exp, and great Meseta rewards

Esufer
Feb 12, 2007, 06:33 PM
HIVE C if you're soloing.

Trayven
Feb 12, 2007, 09:16 PM
If you want cash fast, I recommend doing a de ragnus run; start at the train, then go straight ahead to where the endrum is, then go fight the gol dova, then do the only mission available at lake denes which leads to de ragnus. On C rank this should take no more than a couple of hours soloing and when your done you should have at least 20k. Also if your pretty lucky you wind up getting at least one tornado throw or beetle. This is just my opinion but it's worked for me it's also better than doing the same mission over and over.

NPCMook
Feb 12, 2007, 09:18 PM
On 2007-02-12 18:16, Trayven wrote:
If you want cash fast, I recommend doing a de ragnus run; start at the train, then go straight ahead to where the endrum is, then go fight the gol dova, then do the only mission available at lake denes which leads to de ragnus. On C rank this should take no more than a couple of hours soloing and when your done you should have at least 20k. Also if your pretty lucky you wind up getting at least one tornado throw or beetle. This is just my opinion but it's worked for me it's also better than doing the same mission over and over.

you don't fight the Gol Dova before De Ragnus if you take the train...