PDA

View Full Version : Death w/o Scape Doll: Reactions?

Rashiid
Feb 12, 2007, 02:59 PM
how do yall react when sumone dies w/o a scape doll?

when its w/ friends, we all laugh, tea-bag them, then use a moon

random party, i usually dont care as much, but i knoe sum ppl that flip...

what do yall do?

Retehi
Feb 12, 2007, 03:01 PM
In a public game, I stay quiet, because the tension will instantly rise 255%.

KILLBILL
Feb 12, 2007, 03:02 PM
PEOPLE HATE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR "S" RANKS FOR THE MISSION POINTS AND MESETA. TIP OF THE DAY IS TO JUST CARRY SCAPES

MegaBUD
Feb 12, 2007, 03:03 PM
with friend... nothing cause we all play with 10 scape doll
public if im the leader -> instant ban... if im not and the leader and he dont instant ban -> i just leave

with the economy of PC/PS2 server... every1 got the money to buy 10 scapedoll

-Crokar-
Feb 12, 2007, 03:05 PM
i like it when the people that claim the never die get killed 3 times during s rank de ragan without scapes i laugh at them. in random parties i dont care. i dont need mission points any more and the money reward isnt that big of a deal

DurakkenX
Feb 12, 2007, 03:11 PM
On 2007-02-12 12:03, MegaBUD wrote:
with friend... nothing cause we all play with 10 scape doll
public if im the leader -> instant ban... if im not and the leader and he dont instant ban -> i just leave

with the economy of PC/PS2 server... every1 got the money to buy 10 scapedoll

Strange I'm on PC/PS2 servers and i don't have 50k to spend on scapes >.> perhaps cuz I don't sell items at outrageous prices.

As far as people dying in a game... I think the whole scheme of things is silly. I mean in the way it's set up Moons are useless and people get punished for your idiocy. ST really needs to fix that and people really need to lighten up over a game...especially since there is no reason for them to try so hard as it is currently

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-02-12 12:14 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 12, 2007, 03:11 PM
who cares, it's just a game, what's the difference really?

THE JACKEL

Rizen
Feb 12, 2007, 03:17 PM
I just died in a party and they all made fun of me T_T

Itsuki
Feb 12, 2007, 03:18 PM
If someone gets mad over someone dying without a scape, then we ban them, not the person that died without the scape. XD

Schubalts
Feb 12, 2007, 03:23 PM
Zomg Itsuki, you guys are my new heroes!

RadiantLegend
Feb 12, 2007, 03:25 PM
Not when they keep dying without scapes. Everyone makes a mistake now and then.

Flamingo99
Feb 12, 2007, 03:32 PM
Dying = Fireing squad

(i dont care, most people do)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flamingo99 on 2007-02-12 12:32 ]</font>

LoopBeatstalker
Feb 12, 2007, 03:35 PM
there should be some sort of indicator on your character to show you're carrying scapes...
maybe something similar to the luck star on the left...
some kind of icon on the right
or a different hue of whites/grays for your name since they usually have something in mind with colored character names (GM's......ver. 2 characters....whatever)
or just show that you are holding scapes in your status window alongside level, class, and meseta.

i know this would result in instant ban for some people...which is just if you ask me...
it's usually stated by the party leader that it's a serious party going for glory, PA frags, MP, or what have you.

i don't throw a fit over it...but it's pretty lame when you spend a good 30 min trying to accomplish something just to have some goon come in and kick your sand castle down.

Reiichi
Feb 12, 2007, 04:02 PM
Wait, people actually pay NPC prices for scapes?

I was FO'ing in Hive B yesterday with a newbie character and others joined who were about my level. Seeing some get hit for 50% of their HP at once I knew it was only a matter of time for one of us to drop. The two people who died without a scape quietly excused themselves from the party before the mission was over.

I didn't really mind the MP hit as I was just there for the experience and change of pace, and there are no PA frags to lose out on. Also these were level 20 characters mostly so it's not like I expected everyone to have a scape on them.

For S missions though where people are trying to farm either MP, frags, or meseta, No scapes = gb2deraganC

For every death that you have without a scape on an S run, imagine if everyone else in your party died without a scape. That's 6 runs for an A rank from 6 deaths. The meseta hit for YOU would be over 5k, not to mention dozens of MP, and a total of 6 PA frags lost. Now imagine if each of you had scapedolls and died once each over 6 runs. More meseta than you would have lost over a scape, a lot more MP, 6 PA frags, and a happy playing experience.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Reiichi on 2007-02-12 13:04 ]</font>

Trayven
Feb 12, 2007, 04:04 PM
Before going in for a mission I ask, "does anyone need scape dolls I'll give those who need em a couple." I give em out for free on the harder missions. I mean there's reason why everyone can't benefit from an S rank. I don't get real mad when someone dies without one I just stew over it and take my A.

Reginaldo
Feb 12, 2007, 04:08 PM
Eh, I'm nearly maxed and farmed all the frags I needed in preparation for the update before the delay.

I remember back when not everybody had scapes because nobody was lv 20+ and 5k was ALOT of cash.

Jeez, I was giddy over my 34% light twin brands I had synthed back then. Not alot of people even knew that you could synth different colored weapons.

..I think I've rambled on too much. >.>

Sychosis
Feb 12, 2007, 04:10 PM
On 2007-02-12 12:17, Rizen wrote:

You're a terrible liar >.<

I specifically said it wasn't a problem. I don't get mad over non-scape deaths.

And if you're talking about the bet, that was because we bet one who would die first before you even logged on >.> Eliash soooo thought it would be him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Scejntjynahl
Feb 12, 2007, 04:15 PM
I dont care. Never have. But I carry 5 with me just because Id rather not wait for someone to bother to revive me.

omegapirate2k
Feb 12, 2007, 04:16 PM
On 2007-02-12 13:10, Sychosis wrote:

On 2007-02-12 12:17, Rizen wrote:

You're a terrible liar >.<

I specifically said it wasn't a problem. I don't get mad over non-scape deaths.

And if you're talking about the bet, that was because we bet one who would die first before you even logged on >.> Eliash soooo thought it would be him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Your lucky you carry so many scapes sychosis, from what I've seen Nyasia is a death magnet XD

(Damn stateria XD)

Sychosis
Feb 12, 2007, 04:19 PM
On 2007-02-12 13:15, Scejntjynahl wrote:
I dont care. Never have. But I carry 5 with me just because Id rather not wait for someone to bother to revive me.

Hehe, Sekani died 7 times on Desert Goliath A on "Hey guys, watch me teleport!" bot.

He was freaking out. Then he of course was dead when Maggas died http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Poor guy

His first time fighting him, and now he will likely never go back...

EDIT: @ omega: Only on S! >.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-02-12 13:20 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Feb 12, 2007, 04:25 PM
On a C rank match - I don't even think twice about it, expecially on the X360 Demo. They're noobs, they can't help falling over dead at the first gust of a strong wind. They need your pity, not your critisim.

On B rank matches, I'm generally not too critical - but I will try to remind them that they need to heal or run to the nearest healing FO (which is generally me) if they suddenly get too low on HP. Or at the very least - back out of combat until I can get my weapons switched and run over to them.

On A & Above I generally Boot or Leave unless I'm with friends. Those runs take way too long to do them inefficently, and then not even get a decent reward for it. If they let the party know before hand that they don't have any scapes, then I am a bit more lenient - since I will often gives scapes to those who need it, and if not, proceeding with a large liability in the party is my own decision.

And of course, the above doesn't really apply to areas in which there is Megid being hurled. Death should be expected where megid lurks.

One thing I've been fond of doing to expecially annoying and death prone people (expecially those who "lol" when they die) is to simply wait for them to beg for a Moon. At which point I promptly go into my inventory and drop a moon atomiser on the chest of their rotting corpse and then leave the game.

None of that applies when I'm with friends though, I could care less if we get C or S rank... I'm there for their company, and to help them out. Rank, Xp, Rares, Meseta, none of that matters around friends.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-02-12 13:28 ]</font>

buzyb77
Feb 12, 2007, 04:35 PM
When on main... I no longer Care really...

As I am 70lvl 10Fortetecher

Money is nice But Rares are Better.

Ryno
Feb 12, 2007, 05:16 PM
On 2007-02-12 11:59, Rashiid wrote:

what do yall do?

Kandii
did you even see comment i posted on PSU screen shot and movie thread?...LOL

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=122730&forum=20&start=2040

AweOfShe
Feb 12, 2007, 05:23 PM
In my games, whoever cries about the person that died without the scape, gets a snide remark and booted. :D

This is a game, not a god damned full-time job. The game isn't going anywhere, the MP isn't going anywhere, A/B/C Rank isn't the end of the world. BLAH BLAH BLAH

MayLee
Feb 12, 2007, 05:25 PM
Eh, it's just a game. Not that big of a deal.

Esufer
Feb 12, 2007, 05:28 PM
On 2007-02-12 12:02, KILLBILL wrote:
PEOPLE HATE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR "S" RANKS FOR THE MISSION POINTS AND MESETA. TIP OF THE DAY IS TO JUST CARRY SCAPES

Tip of the day is capslock is not as awesome as your parents told you.

It's a game. Chill. Enjoy it.

Sure, if you're doing a high level mission, someone comes in, dies, then leaves, that's pretty annoying.

But other than that, there's no reason to overreact.

huntlyon
Feb 12, 2007, 06:27 PM
wait 10 seconds....

"hey, that sure is a while for a scape doll to kick in"

and that's it.. being a sarcastic dick without being too snarky

Tra
Feb 12, 2007, 06:33 PM
I can't wait til the day where moon atomizers are used once again

Almalexia
Feb 12, 2007, 06:38 PM
Y'know this reminds me of a very funny party comment I read.

"If you die without scapes, I will kill you."

I just got this feeling he was being silly with that and it made me laugh a little.

Anyway, at this point, I don't care if people die without scapes. In a low level party(talking -50 here) I expect someone to not have any. My class bar laughs at even 50 mission points, so getting a B or C rank doesn't make me mad lol.

Don't get any ideas though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

NPCMook
Feb 12, 2007, 06:52 PM
I never die... Scapedolls are just my extra life bars <.< >.>

I usually don't care unless its an S run and then I die a little inside

People are so desperate to get that S rank on Plains Overlord C... I'll kick people for not picking up items... screw dying without a scape doll! Unless its a [B] Di/Mono/Trimate

Rashiid
Feb 12, 2007, 07:21 PM
On 2007-02-12 14:16, Ryno wrote:

On 2007-02-12 11:59, Rashiid wrote:

what do yall do?

Kandii
did you even see comment i posted on PSU screen shot and movie thread?...LOL

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=122730&forum=20&start=2040

lol i did! theyre HAWT! Ryno u still pwn!!

omegapirate2k
Feb 12, 2007, 07:23 PM
It's rare when I die carrying scapes, and when I do I'm usually afk lol

Almalexia
Feb 12, 2007, 07:31 PM
I wonder if there is anyone who has NEVER died.

BLACKR0SE
Feb 12, 2007, 07:33 PM
i say wtf

Skids
Feb 12, 2007, 07:43 PM
I have a simple response if someone dies with a scapedoll. I got to get over them right now and bring them back asap. Since laying dead is no fun.

omegapirate2k
Feb 12, 2007, 07:44 PM
On 2007-02-12 16:31, Almalexia wrote:

Of course theres people who haven't died. They WILL die when they try to solo the de ragan at level 5, cocky little buggers.

nooblet
Feb 12, 2007, 07:44 PM
meh, thats all i have to say when people die without scapes. I just use a moon and continue on my killing.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 12, 2007, 07:51 PM
The only time I would care is if we were specifically hunting MP. As in: Hey, let's do XXX run because S rank gives YYY mission points and I'm close to getting a class level!

Other than that I mostly don't care. To be safe, I always carry 3-5 so I'm not *that guy* who ruined someone's game by biting it.

...wait, I did thing of another time I might care. If I ran into that fortefighter/figunner type who is reckless and dies out of turn a lot. You know, the fewls who stand in the Vanda Fire, and get hit multiple times, catch on fire, and die.

The best punishment is usually to leave them dead. That's how my crew handled it in PSO on TTF runs.

SpikeOtacon
Feb 12, 2007, 07:57 PM
I can't be arsed to start shit with someone who dies. Shit happens, and people forget. So I lost a few meseta and 3 mission points because of one death. I'll live. It's a game, people. And while you may be paying for the game monthly you have to remember that by playing this game you should expect that shit like that will happen.

I always feel bad if I die without scapes, so I make sure to have a steady supply now.

Almalexia
Feb 12, 2007, 07:59 PM
On 2007-02-12 16:44, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2007-02-12 16:31, Almalexia wrote:

Of course theres people who haven't died. They WILL die when they try to solo the de ragan at level 5, cocky little buggers.

I'm not talking "true death"(dying without a scape) here though. I mean never dying period.

gundam0079
Feb 12, 2007, 08:04 PM
i only get mad when some1 dies more than once without a scape then i get mad, cuz they died allready. it pisses me off

Axel3792
Feb 12, 2007, 08:07 PM
I went in a Ragan party with my Lv.8 FOnewearl (lol), and died on purpose at the boss because of this very issue...

Mean, but hey, it's a game people. It was the last time I did it though, since it is cruel http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Garroway
Feb 12, 2007, 08:11 PM
I honestly don't care. I have to use these Moon Atomizers for something.

Axel3792
Feb 12, 2007, 08:16 PM
On 2007-02-12 17:11, Garroway wrote:
I have to use these Moon Atomizers for something.

Exactly!

SolomonGrundy
Feb 12, 2007, 08:18 PM
Moon Atomizers DO have a purpose.

...PM food.

omegapirate2k
Feb 12, 2007, 08:22 PM
Moon atomizers are only good in boss battles.

Zer0_ConvoY
Feb 12, 2007, 09:00 PM
#1 yeah whats up with not picking up items? its a few more meseta in your pocket!
#2 if you don't make enough in a mission to buy a scape then i feel no need to use one, unless you get it in a drop

Ooga
Feb 12, 2007, 09:04 PM
boot the person asap...
rofl, not really. I don't care if people die or not. If there's a time I really want to get S-Rank, I lock it and do it myself so at least I know it'd be my fault if I don't get it.

RadiantLegend
Feb 12, 2007, 09:04 PM
If you die with no scapes you suck. If you die with a scape you almost suck. If you dont die at all, then ur a wimp who never fights.

VanHalen
Feb 12, 2007, 09:05 PM
i dont care at all i just use a moon atominizer and keep going. sometimes i laugh if it was funny (like when that guy died to megid, got revived by a scape doll and then died again to megid). if people get mad over that which is kinda loserish if im leader i kick them out basically like how you see games that say "die=boot" mine are "complain over death=boot"

Rashiid
Feb 12, 2007, 10:58 PM
On 2007-02-12 18:04, Ragolismine wrote:
If you die with no scapes you suck. If you die with a scape you almost suck. If you dont die at all, then ur a wimp who never fights.

lol

best solution: spam in lobbies!

wait...then u get blacklisted and considered an asshole.....

hmm..i got nothin

Sekani
Feb 12, 2007, 11:01 PM
On 2007-02-12 13:19, Sychosis wrote:
Hehe, Sekani died 7 times on Desert Goliath A on "Hey guys, watch me teleport!" bot.

He was freaking out. Then he of course was dead when Maggas died http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Poor guy

His first time fighting him, and now he will likely never go back...

In retrospect, I think you guys should've booted me as an act of mercy http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sinue_v2
Feb 12, 2007, 11:10 PM
I have a simple response if someone dies with a scapedoll. I got to get over them right now and bring them back asap. Since laying dead is no fun.

Sure it's fun... fun for the rest of the party at any rate.

"Hey Guys Come'ere! Wanna see a dead body!?"

"Ewww.. it stinks."

*pokes it with a stick*

*chases the little newman FO girl around with the stick that has "dead guy cooties" on it*

Dead Body: "...."

Sychosis
Feb 12, 2007, 11:12 PM
It builds character! You gained 2 and 1/2 respect points IMO http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Not like we haven't all had our share of times like that...

Plus, you wouldn't have gotten all those nice pics of me if we let you quit on us!

Trillion
Feb 13, 2007, 12:08 AM
if you want MP and/or frags just go it alone for a bit
C missions give MP far faster than any party play A or S mission and there is no risk at all
for frags just hit story mission 2-4 on A rank you'll get 10 per run for the second part and if you dont do it in 10 mins then you'll fail on time and you can even abort after you get your fargs and do just that part again

untill sonic team fixes the fact that moons dont save the rank then there is no need to continue to delay them from doing it by forceing people to use scapes

if i'm somehow wrong about this and its not some kind of really annoying bug then for the love of god get rid of moons from the game as right now they have only limited use in bosses and even that use will be gone with a revive spell

I only die to 3 things
Megid since sooner or later that will kill somebody and its not worth 5k a shot if you get hit by it
Paralize since all i can do is watch as my HP go down and hope somebody will save me
Ice for the same reason
remove them 3 and i'll go out of my way to carry scapes, keep em and i'll use only what i find

all that being said i always carry scapes into open game to save arguements but i have never and will never buy any

i dont know about everybody else here but i go into high rank games for the chance to upgrade my equipment and to have fun with people if i want MP or frags i'll go get em on my own since from my experiance it is the best way

Aixiao
Feb 13, 2007, 12:21 AM
If someone in your party dies without a scape, I suggest everyone clear out the enemies, then unequip your weapons. Afterwards, approach the body, open up the Lobby Menu, and start smashing the "Sit Down" Button.

Cruel and gross, but I'm sure it'll scar the dead one for life, and teach them to bring scapes next to to avoid a mass teabagging.

Sephlock
Feb 13, 2007, 01:43 AM
On 2007-02-12 13:04, Trayven wrote:
Before going in for a mission I ask, "does anyone need scape dolls I'll give those who need em a couple." I give em out for free on the harder missions.

Excellent, I'll add you to my friends list, join all your games, and never bring scape dolls.

I'll sell all the leftovers at an insanely low price and turn you into my own personal money fountain http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sephlock on 2007-02-12 22:45 ]</font>

Senpai
Feb 13, 2007, 03:18 AM
i find it funny as hell, but everyone else in a 6 man party tends to get up and leave. on the other hand, sometimes the person who died leaves b4 anyone else lmfao. either way it doesnt bother me

l_Will_l
Feb 13, 2007, 03:28 AM
i really dont mind. i dont say anything mean either. it happens. i always have 10 scapes on me and sometimes that megid just gets u like 8 times in a lvl. im mainly really there for the exp and the mp. but if we dont get s thats no big deal. theres always other runs to get s. lol and the money pot for me is gettin 1 element photon minimum from a run and throwing that in my store. cause they seem to sell for more than any s rank out gives u i believe. lol

rvzero
Feb 13, 2007, 06:22 AM
I go "RAWR!" If you die.. I'm kicking you out if your too dumb to go get some scapes after noticing you had none.. OR after me noticing how much you suck when you just kept running and died again...

Magician
Feb 13, 2007, 07:17 AM
I have no use for them.

Either I'm running B rank solo, in which case I don't need them.

Or I'm running S rank with a couple of forces, in which case I don't need them.

1000 in the player store, ftw.

SuperRygar
Feb 13, 2007, 07:40 AM
why cant people just learn to play defensive? i was playing VoC (C) last night and in walks Stoner Steve, lv 8. and i did most of the level alone, and it took me about 20 mins, and i noticed that he wasnt healing...at all. so i asked him, he said he was broke and didnt have any healing items. i should have checked his stats...anyways, i gave him some mono and dimate. then i just knew he didnt have any scape, asked, he didnt, i gave him one. so we fighting the stegasaurus things, and this dipshit keeps getting hit and im constantly healing him, and sometimes he'd be out of range, and he did not heal. even after i gave him some shit. then he died...used my scape, and died almost immediately. i booted him. the whole time i was telling him to be careful and keep moving. but no, he felt the need to hack and slash away while getting destroyed. not using the dimates i gave him and wasting a scape doll. now i dont need those couple MP, that's not the point. if your too dumb to heal yourself when your HP is yellow, get the f**k outta my party. i was so pissed. why cant people learn to not get hit? its really not that hard. you just wait until he attacks, and hit him and run 2 steps back and repeat. or use a PA and knock him over.....fu**ing pr*ck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-02-13 04:41 ]</font>

Shaidar
Feb 13, 2007, 07:57 AM
How I react when someone dies without scape?. Hmm..I go like "Awww..poor thing ;_; *gives cookie*". Then maybe I use a moonie and revive them.

Traize
Feb 13, 2007, 08:50 AM
I think its bloody silly how angry some people get, everyone makes mistakes, fortunately I don't usually die (Rifles are wonderful things) & when I do I have plenty of Scapedolls.

The only time it irks me is when you get folks who are clearly not suitable for the Mission Rank & have some insane draw to the nastiest enemies... I'm all for letting low levels in to my missions to boost their ranks, its how we got my girlfriend up 12 levels in 5 hours, but we had one guy recently who just ran right into the biggest enemies & he easily died at least 7 times.

As I'm sure you can appreciate, its not so much the mission Rank, as the stupidity that gets annoying in that case.

Rashiid
Feb 13, 2007, 02:31 PM
its more of a situation.....

If the person is yellow, and STAYS yellow, KNOWING theyre yellow, then die like...20 seconds afterwords, then its retarded.

if it was like.....2/3s health, still good green, then BAM red, it was unexpected, so its ok

Sychosis
Feb 13, 2007, 05:04 PM
On 2007-02-13 04:17, Magician wrote:
I have no use for them.

Either I'm running B rank solo, in which case I don't need them.

Or I'm running S rank with a couple of forces, in which case I don't need them.

1000 in the player store, ftw.

O.O

You better start hoarding them for me! I'd gladly pay only 1k for a scape, I usually pay 1k per omega acid...

Almalexia
Feb 13, 2007, 05:12 PM
HIVE can be stupid-silly sometimes. In the party I was in today, one person used 9 scapes. Now it doesn't help matters when these deaths were not caused by megid. But by those Choas Sorceror DESCENDANTS casting Foie lvl99 at everyone.

Aixiao
Feb 13, 2007, 05:15 PM
On 2007-02-13 14:12, Almalexia wrote:
HIVE can be stupid-silly sometimes. In the party I was in today, one person used 9 scapes. Now it doesn't help matters when these deaths were not caused by megid. But by those Choas Sorceror DESCENDANTS casting Foie lvl99 at everyone.

I wear a Sori-Senba and I feel the pain of that Godly Foie ;_;

Midicronica
Feb 13, 2007, 05:47 PM
I don't say anything (sometimes a heavy sigh), then revive them with a moon before I get knocked the hell out, as well.

Rashiid
Feb 13, 2007, 05:54 PM
try a Gi-Senba....

27& Ice?

ouch me!

Gen2000
Feb 14, 2007, 01:42 AM
Having a doll is just to be expected, why not have at least one anyways? I don't expect everyone to have 10...you shouldn't even need more 2 or 3 but I've seen people go through 15 on one mission so whatever. I really haven't put much money into Scape Dolls since I had 668346854 Scape Doll [B]s when random/order was the popular loot choice and people picked up ANYTHING. Nowadays all those Hustle Berries and Omega Acids (people still pick these up...yet skip Scape Doll [B]s I find that odd...anyways...) people pick up for me goes right into my PM for instant free 1-up.

People dying doll-less and instantly screaming "Res plz" are just as annoying as people who boot someone for dying doll-less. I'll revive you when I can...you know since mobs and bosses don't understand the concept of "Time Out" to safely let me get to you. I swear it seems bosses get more aggressive when a dead body is on the floor.