PDA

View Full Version : Hum... Population...

Yuicihi
Feb 13, 2007, 12:43 AM
Back in the 360 'beta', the servers were most populated, and there were many peeps doing many variety of missions, and just general stuff you see being done in the retail servers.

I ran a Support Force back then. I could easily find a party back then. Universe One rarely had less than Five pages of parties in Clyez.

Now...
It's rare to have one in non-peak time. There's still parties, of course, but they've thinned massivly. I quit my Support Force remake when I wasn't getting in enough to actually justify being 'support'.

Sadly, it seems that I'm mostly soloing nowadays, until my good buddy that's actually played with me since I started the Retail servers actually comes on, or I join some random party.

So, I ask you this...
How would you describe your experinces now compared to when you started? Do you feel the population of your server is thinning far too much?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuicihi on 2007-02-12 21:50 ]</font>

VanHalen
Feb 13, 2007, 12:50 AM
well when i first started on PC/PS2. there were 5 stars on universe 1 and one to two(sometimes 3 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ) after the server crash of universe 1 there has only been 5 stars on universe 2 and everyone else hides somewhere else

Kimil
Feb 13, 2007, 12:54 AM
Still better than 60 ppl total on PSOX....

Umberger
Feb 13, 2007, 12:57 AM
On 2007-02-12 21:43, Yuicihi wrote:
Now...
It's rare to have one in non-peak time. There's still parties, of course, but they've thinned massively.
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuicihi on 2007-02-12 21:50 ]</font>

You know...they added a lot of missions since the beta. Go to Moatoob Universe 1-3 on a weekend and tell me the population has thinned. I'll admit that some places are a little under-populated now, but you can still find a party if you look in the right places. (Sadly, no one does Grove of Fanatics even though it's some of the best experience a Force/-techer can get)

VanHalen
Feb 13, 2007, 01:00 AM
also i remember people use to be everywhere(mainly next to linear line) but you would fine alot in holtes city. now everyone only wants to do the HIVE http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif why dont people wanna do the linear line train thats like the most fun mission

Aixiao
Feb 13, 2007, 01:16 AM
I started on Day 1 of the game, PC/PS2 servers.

When I first got on, there were no people around. I found 2 others and we partied together forever after that. When it started, we had Uni 1 as full usually, and then 2 was full/near full, and 3 had 1-2 stars in it IIRC.

Uni 15 had like 2-3 stars often.

Now, we're stuck with one uni being full/close to full during peak hours.

Umberger
Feb 13, 2007, 01:17 AM
On 2007-02-12 22:00, VanHalen wrote:
why dont people wanna do the linear line train thats like the most fun mission

It's a PP sink for -techers because of the enemies that jump around...most people I know just use it to get to Lab Recovery/Endrum Remnants/Dual Sentinel.

Aixiao
Feb 13, 2007, 01:24 AM
Not to mention, if you're a force and get surrounded by the bandits, you're practically screwed.

VanHalen
Feb 13, 2007, 01:29 AM
hell anyone surrounded is screwed(thats what i love about it its hard) my ranger got knocked on the floor by the rouges and they proceeded to stand around him and looked like(from my angle) they were kicking him in the stomach

Aixiao
Feb 13, 2007, 01:32 AM
Not me. I love getting surrounded as my Cast.

Gravity Dance!

VanHalen
Feb 13, 2007, 01:37 AM
not only is it fun its funny too. watching the rouges get frozen in funny positions. the female one went into a panic and started running around and a circle and got blown up by Rafoie, and i punched one of that bridge in that one room and he fell behind the locked laser fence. good times good times.....