PDA

View Full Version : Whats new....

joncushing
Feb 13, 2007, 09:17 AM
Have'nt played PSU in about 2 months, im considering returning/cancelling my hunters liscence and was wondering whats new in game? Im a level 24 newman force, was wondering what forces are upto nowadays. WIth the release of new spells and what not im assuming theres new tactics and people playing new roles within groups.

Last time I checked I had Foie and Ra-foie, diga and ra-diga and resta, they were the spells I primarily used. What do people primarily use now with the release of the new spells?

Any advice given is much appreciated.

SuperRygar
Feb 13, 2007, 09:27 AM
buffs and the uh...i forget what the name is, but you hit enemies in a circle around you. da-spells perhaps? they are pretty powerful

Ryna
Feb 13, 2007, 09:28 AM
On 2007-02-13 06:17, joncushing wrote:
Have'nt played PSU in about 2 months, im considering returning/cancelling my hunters liscence and was wondering whats new in game? Im a level 24 newman force, was wondering what forces are upto nowadays. WIth the release of new spells and what not im assuming theres new tactics and people playing new roles within groups.

Last time I checked I had Foie and Ra-foie, diga and ra-diga and resta, they were the spells I primarily used. What do people primarily use now with the release of the new spells?

Any advice given is much appreciated.

Let's See:
-Dam Spells
-Buff and Debfuff Spells
-Several new areas (HIVE, Mizuraki at Night, etc...)
-Three new bosses
-New clothing
-New Story Missions

That's a quick overview.

Alkaar
Feb 13, 2007, 10:21 AM
Don't forget the Valentines Day lobbies along with Love Rappies http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif