PDA

View Full Version : I have Photon Drops!

dude3282
Dec 2, 2002, 08:20 PM
I was thinking I could trade a Photon Drop for a Gobooma's Claw or another not-too-hard-to-get weapon that would be good for a level 25-30 or so Hucaseal. I have a couple more if you have stuff to help out a FOmar, like a nice (easy to equip) handgun. Right now, I'm level 28 and using a Soul Autogun. Tell me what you can do for me (or if I'm asking too much!) and I'll arrange a meeting time. I can get on tommorrow evening, probably. If I can keep myself from playing Metroid

Special_K
Dec 2, 2002, 08:27 PM
I have musashi which is good double sword for hunter, i also have last survivor which is a sword and DB saber which is a saber, I'd be more than happy to hook you up with those. And i wouldnt' waste p drops for a handgun as a force, just find a staff or something like hildebear's cane to add MST, i got the head or can make it a cane for you, but you won't be able to equip most rod/cane/staves for a while yet.

SporkAdept
Dec 2, 2002, 09:06 PM
I have a Gigobooma Claw and Last Survivor... How about 2 or 3 drops for one of those? I also have Brionac and Rappy Fan. For your FOmar I have Fire Staff: Agni and Club of Laconium. If you'd like any just drop a message.

Edit: Sorry, didn't type that right. Was talking about maybe 2 or 3 for a Gigobooma's Claw and 1 for a Last Survivor.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SporkAdept on 2002-12-02 20:12 ]</font>

Special_K
Dec 2, 2002, 11:06 PM
Are you kidding?! 2 or 3 p drops for a Last Survivor, don't try and rip him off man.

Edit: Still, that sounds kinda steep, when I was doing hard...or vhard (can't remember) runs I found so many Lastsurvivors, i wish they were all worth a p drop, the gigobooma arm is pretty nice, but I don't know if it's THAT nice, all depends on what someone is willing to pay i guess.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Special_K on 2002-12-03 14:01 ]</font>

dude3282
Dec 3, 2002, 04:27 PM
Cool. I'll hop in Antares 08 this evening. I'll be there by 8:00 Eastern Time, no idea how many beats that is . . .

BTW I'm glad to know there are nice people here willing to help new people, not take advantage of them. When I started Diablo II, I had a friend there to tell me how much everything was worth to make sure I didn't get ripped, but the only PSO players in my community play DC. So I'm glad I can trust some of the members of this community.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2002-12-03 13:31 ]</font>

dude3282
Dec 3, 2002, 08:58 PM
Umm, uhh . . . I saw you there in an Ultimate Mode game, and when I came back you were gone. Poof. Next time I can get on is this weekend. Mail [email protected]

SporkAdept
Dec 3, 2002, 09:55 PM
I'm sorry http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. Someone wanted me to meet them, so I went ahead and went after I looked for you for a bit. If you can only get on next weekend, how about Sunday?

dude3282
Dec 4, 2002, 07:47 AM
Ahh, school's out today, I love southern weather (an inch of snow or ice, and they close school all day!). I will be hanging out there (Antares 08) all this evening, probably in a Hard mode game. It won't be too hard to find me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Look for Dude (four spaces), Purplenum Fomar.