PDA

View Full Version : How do I get on the recommended shops list?

Esufer
Feb 13, 2007, 05:03 PM
Just wondering like. I want people to buy my stuff nowwww. >_>

Is there anyway to get on there?

Sychosis
Feb 13, 2007, 05:05 PM
Having lots of people either in it, or going through it, is what I hear.

Esufer
Feb 13, 2007, 05:07 PM
Sooo... anyone wanna come hang out in my room? XD

JAFO22000
Feb 13, 2007, 05:09 PM
Good question...I actually have had some fun in the last couple of days searching the recommended shops. Found 2 chicotites and 7 scape dolls for 300/ea.!!

One thing that a friend of mine noticed was that more often than not, the owner of the shop is in their room when you go to a "recommened shop". I tested it out and found it to be true 95% of the time (the other 5% may have resulted from the owner leaving the shop as I was travelling to it).

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't know how to get on the recommended list. The shops I searched for seemed to have nothing in common, some had great prices, some were horribly overpriced, some were new characters, some older, some people had lots of stuff, some had nothing...

The only constant I found was the owner being in the room....take that for what it is.

Esufer
Feb 13, 2007, 05:11 PM
Ooooh. Time to go idle in my shoooop~

R2D6battlebot
Feb 13, 2007, 05:28 PM
Shops show up on Recommended just for having anyone in the shop. So if youre gonna go AFK somewhere in-game, you may as well do it in your shop as it brings people in who search recommended.

Eliash
Feb 13, 2007, 05:30 PM
I'll recommend your shop if the price is right...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I do notice that the recommend list changes VERY rapidly. For example, look at what shops are recommended, then exit and wait about 5 seconds. Chances are that it change somewhat. Or at least in my case it does.

Esufer
Feb 13, 2007, 05:36 PM
I'm just trying to get someone to spend monies on my hives and revsys gear. Been idling watching the door, no-ones come in yet. Whee!

Caliban_King
Feb 13, 2007, 05:44 PM
I tend to afk in my room quite a bit. Maybe thats why I get decent traffic even when I don't have much for sale.

Nice thinkin', Jaffo.