PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: 2 Kubara shoguns (10 grinds) for trade

ForteStollen
Feb 13, 2007, 05:15 PM
Hey all, as the title states, got a pair of Shigga Damduc's for sale, both have 10 grinds on them, these are 6 star shotguns, screenshot here:

http://img107.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shotgunswz6.jpg

Looking to sell them as a pair not seperatley, not interested in S ranks (or anything outside my weaponset) as I am a protranser. Looking for a trade, some nice items I can use perhaps, make me your best offers.

Ty for reading ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-13 14:19 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Feb 14, 2007, 07:39 AM
I would love to have those shotguns but I really dont have any good Protranser weps. Maybe if I am ever on, find me nd we can talk about the shotguns.

Pikadrew
Feb 14, 2007, 11:04 AM
perhaps this would work better if we knew what weapons you focused on. I have a bunch of stuff to trade and would very much like these shotguns. Maybe you'd want some new armor? Can protransers even equip yamata-senba?

ForteStollen
Feb 14, 2007, 12:13 PM
Well my main focus wouldn't be a weapon-for-weapon trade unless the weapon was special, I synth all my own ranged weapons so unless it was hard to obtain or special in some other way (like these shotguns) I wouldn't be too interested. The main Item I'm looking for is Degahna cannon board, it's the best laser cannon available at the moment and is A rank not S so would be of much use to me as a protranser, I have all the materials and just require the board... While I appreciate the rarity of this item, I thought I may as well mention it in case anyone interested in the shotguns has one, maybe we could come to some sort of arrangement.

I'm more looking towards perhaps a nice armour unit, or a special synth board/item, however I am open to any offers anybody would like to make, but mainly interested in above items, thanks for your interest ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-14 09:19 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Feb 14, 2007, 11:19 PM
I have all A rank Laser Cannons. 7*-8*-9*! So if you want Laser Cannons let me know! ill be waitin 4 an answer! LOL

DoubleK93
Feb 14, 2007, 11:20 PM
Also I have mostly all 7-9* ranger weps and Force Weps.

ForteStollen
Feb 14, 2007, 11:30 PM
All A rank lasers? Does that include the Degahna Cannon?

DoubleK93
Feb 15, 2007, 08:24 AM
Actually no I have not been able to get my hands on any Degahna Cannons. im srry bout tht but i havealmost every single 7-9* ranger Wep and Force Weps!

DoubleK93
Feb 15, 2007, 08:25 AM
Also would you be willing to trade me your Tengoh Bow? I would really like it cuz i have been looking and i cant ever get 1! I am willing to trade some nice Weps for it or sumthin else!

ForteStollen
Feb 15, 2007, 11:13 AM
Sure I could trade my Tengoh, what did you have in mind to trade for?

ForteStollen
Feb 16, 2007, 02:24 PM
*Bump* Nobody interested in these then? >.>

DonMakaveli
Feb 16, 2007, 02:28 PM
As a fortegunner i got to say, they look good, but PP is not an issue in shotgun, plus the difference of ATP aint much from the 9*s & the 9*s accuracy is better :

Randomness
Feb 16, 2007, 04:43 PM
On 2007-02-16 11:28, DonMakaveli wrote:
As a fortegunner i got to say, they look good, but PP is not an issue in shotgun, plus the difference of ATP aint much from the 9*s & the 9*s accuracy is better :

Theres also a wee little thing called requirements, you know...

Much easier to use a 6*+10 Kubara thats superior to most A ranks than the 9*.

ForteStollen
Feb 16, 2007, 05:31 PM

A B rank 6 star shotgun with more power than a 9 star A rank (more power than any shotgun currently in the game) isn't impressive enough? Plus the fact I even managed to get them to 10 grinds in the first place >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-16 14:33 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Feb 16, 2007, 06:17 PM
Yes I am willing to trade for the Tenghog bows but what do you want for them?

ForteStollen
Feb 16, 2007, 06:50 PM
Do you have/could you make a list of things you're willing to trade?

DoubleK93
Feb 17, 2007, 08:53 AM
sure

DoubleK93
Feb 17, 2007, 08:54 AM
It mite take me a couple of hours though because I have lots of Basketball games today. Ummm it should be done by tomorrow!

ForteStollen
Feb 17, 2007, 09:29 AM
OK no worries http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

DonMakaveli
Feb 17, 2007, 09:33 AM
On 2007-02-16 13:43, Randomness wrote:

... Who cares about reqs, when u leveling a Char, do you worry about gettin him high % B weapons cuz you can use 'em first, or wait keep your money, and buy high % A weapons?? Plus who cares if you grinded them or not, I just grinded 3 Riflics +10, way more ATP than phantom, and phantom with phantomline does more dmg anyway. Shall ppl buy my riflics just because i grinded 'em by myself? LOL

DoubleK93
Feb 17, 2007, 09:43 AM
w/e dude dont freak out on this person because they said something you dont agree with. SHEESH! LOL

DoubleK93
Feb 17, 2007, 09:44 AM
Any way... I am willing to trade any 7-9* ranged wep or force wep NO S RANKS cuz i dont have any and They are not grinded.

ForteStollen
Feb 17, 2007, 09:45 AM
... Who cares about reqs, when u leveling a Char, do you worry about gettin him high % B weapons cuz you can use 'em first, or wait keep your money, and buy high % A weapons?? Plus who cares if you grinded them or not, I just grinded 3 Riflics +10, way more ATP than phantom, and phantom with phantomline does more dmg anyway. Shall ppl buy my riflics just because i grinded 'em by myself? LOL

High % A weapons? Erm. Well as A grinders aren't out yet, these are the most powerful shotguns in the game, I think that's a good enough reason to want to purchase them... Good for you, 'grats on the Riflics, do I really care about what damage you do with phantom? No. Was it a necessary reply? No.

As for your other comment about 'leveling a character', you obviously know nothing about protransers, I'm level 60 and level 3 protranser, and I can't use 8 star shotguns get never mind 9 star, also, why would I want to buy an inferior 9 star shotgun when I can use these highly upgraded versions and do more damage?

If you aren't interested in buying them, then stop wasting my time and trying to spoil the trade for others too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-17 06:45 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Feb 17, 2007, 09:48 AM
I have every single 7-9* ranged wep except the 9* handgun and the Kubara products. I am willing to trade anything i have for a bow! U name the item and most likely I'll have it except the Deghana Cannon Board or Wep!

ForteStollen
Feb 17, 2007, 09:50 AM
On 2007-02-17 06:48, DoubleK93 wrote:
I have every single 7-9* ranged wep except the 9* handgun and the Kubara products. I am willing to trade anything i have for a bow! U name the item and most likely I'll have it except the Deghana Cannon Board or Wep!

I'm OK for guns right now, I'd be willing to accept a reasonable cash and/or synth item offer though.

DoubleK93
Feb 17, 2007, 10:00 AM
ok ummm, i have some money to buy it but not alot tho. How much?

ForteStollen
Feb 17, 2007, 10:07 AM
I just had a look round player shops, there are some crazy prices, I've seen them as high as 70 Million o.O, I was thinking around 30 mil.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-17 07:08 ]</font>

Pikadrew
Feb 17, 2007, 01:11 PM
On 2007-02-17 07:07, ForteStollen wrote:
I just had a look round player shops, there are some crazy prices, I've seen them as high as 70 Million o.O, I was thinking around 30 mil.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-17 07:08 ]</font>

I'll pay 30mil for the pair. Or less if you want any rare synth mats. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ForteStollen
Feb 17, 2007, 02:02 PM
Hehe actually I was talking about a tengoh bow not the shotguns for 30m.

DoubleK93
Feb 17, 2007, 04:56 PM
I dont have that much sorry but what rare synth items do u want?

DonMakaveli
Feb 17, 2007, 09:18 PM
"these are the most powerful shotguns in the game" LOLOL just look at the ATA professional wannabe, who cares if they got 10 more ATP than Bines if the miss 2 shots of 5??? just do the maths, as a Fg with lvl 30 shotgun bullets i do around 250dmg per shot, more ATP i would do what? 260 per shot? Yey thats great indeed. Still if you check the 5 shots, thats 1250 dmg per 5 shots on Bines and maybe (pushing it) 1000 dmg.

Anyway im just givin my opinion as anyone else if u got a problem with that then just stop posting

Tsavo
Feb 18, 2007, 12:37 AM
On 2007-02-17 06:33, DonMakaveli wrote:

On 2007-02-16 13:43, Randomness wrote:

A ranks aren't always the best option. And the low requirements for kubara weapons are perfect for Protransers and certain race+class combos. Remember too that grinds for most kubara weapons give signifigant boosts to their stats compared to other brands. No need to hate on them just cause you're not interested.

That aside I would LOVE these shotties for my Protranser in training but I just don't have anyhting I think you'd be interested Forte, seeing as I concentrate more an melee weapons on my main. Aye. A sad, sad panda this makes me -_-

DonMakaveli
Feb 18, 2007, 10:41 AM
-.- ffs im not hating, im just saying ATA is a big requirement to make a great shotgun

ForteStollen
Feb 18, 2007, 12:23 PM
Anyway im just givin my opinion as anyone else if u got a problem with that then just stop posting

Actually, its you who should stop posting, because you're just repeating yourself, this is a trade forum not a weapon discussion board, you've made it clear you aren't interested in buying these shotguns, so all you're doing now is spamming the topic and wasting everyones time, aside from making poor attempts to insult me >.>

That aside I would LOVE these shotties for my Protranser in training but I just don't have anyhting I think you'd be interested Forte, seeing as I concentrate more an melee weapons on my main. Aye. A sad, sad panda this makes me -_-

What sort of melee weapons do you have? My favorite would have to be the single handed saber, however I am looking for a nice set of fists and perhaps a nice axe for the future http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-18 09:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-18 09:27 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Feb 18, 2007, 12:31 PM
I was wondering cuz you said rare synth items... what would those items include?

ForteStollen
Feb 18, 2007, 12:38 PM
To be honest, I was hoping I might get a Degahna board or an armour unit for the pair of shotguns & some other things, however checking around these don't appear very often and usually go for the more rare items in the game (BH, Halarods etc), so really all I'm interested in now would be a nice item trade, I'm sorted for guns except the above mentioned cannon but I am interested in melee weapons that are inside my type selection (A rank sabers, pikes, knuckles and axes).

Also worth noting is that only one of the shotguns is for sale now, I thought long and hard about it and realized that I'm probably not going to get another one to 10 anytime soon (I broke 8 or 9 attempting these) and would like to keep one to use myself http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForteStollen on 2007-02-18 09:40 ]</font>

DoubleK93
Feb 18, 2007, 01:52 PM
ok well if I get any 9* melee weps ill trade for the bow because I really like it. Also if I ever get a Deghana Cannon Board i'll think about trading it!

Tsavo
Feb 19, 2007, 12:53 PM
Well I broke my best saber last week so all I have right now is a 20% ice Buccaneer and a 16% light Seva Falsan with a couple of grinds. I wanna take it to +10 but I don't trust my luck at the moment. The rest are daggers and such which I doubt Pro's can use.

ForteStollen
Feb 19, 2007, 02:02 PM
I'm afraid I already have a 21% ice Buccanneer and an 18% light Falchion with 5 grinds and can't use daggers.

I've thought about what would be most useful to me, and already have a nice selection of weapons, so I would be willing to accept a good cash offer for one of the shotguns (I am keeping one to use myself) http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

DoubleK93
Feb 19, 2007, 02:21 PM
Well ForteStollen, I can't pay 30mil for a tengoh bow cuz i dont have enough, u dont need force or ranger weps, I dont have alot of melee weps, and you dont need rare synth items so really, I dont know if I can get the bow from you cuz I have nothing you want. If anything comes up and I have something you want plz tell me. I want that bow ALOT!

ForteStollen
Feb 19, 2007, 03:29 PM
I could go down to 25m for the bow, don't know if thats any help, if not, then sure I'll let you know if anything comes up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

DoubleK93
Feb 19, 2007, 05:38 PM
ya that doesn't really help. If I would have found out about you a month earlier I could have this bow right now. O well. Ya tell me if anything else comes up.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 19, 2007, 05:47 PM
want a tengoh bow? I have no use for mine.

THE JACKEL

DoubleK93
Feb 19, 2007, 10:57 PM
yes I want it. What you want or is it for free?

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 19, 2007, 10:58 PM
hold on, I offered it in a trade for a blackheart, if he doesn't accept the deal, I'll trade it to you. Idc what you give me, just offer something.

THE JACKEL

DoubleK93
Feb 20, 2007, 07:23 PM
ok I can give you any ranged 7-9* wep except the Kubara products of them, or a Relic edge??? maybe???? lol